Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

FF- MaNan- TuMeraArmaanHai/U R My Desire-LinkThread2 Pg1/151(7/8/15) (Page 38)

Glara Groupbie
Glara
Glara

Posted: 14 June 2015 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
thank u for ur story. its amazing u penned it.but for nandhini i feel so bad.i knw in reallife,we hav so much of these drama.but atleast in stories we can enjoy d imaginary happiness of love,which we didnt hav in real life.manik's words r so harsh &heart breaking one.plz let him so through the pain.join nandhini with someone else who protect ,care &love her more than anything in this world.but dont give manik chance to come near nandhini.let him live in d hell for making suffer nandhini.he deserve more than wat am saying.plz let me knw wen ur updating ur nxt part, becoz until thn i dont want open IF,if u tell me thn i will come & read ur update becoz i dont hav any more strength to see the same uodate again & again.its already broke me into pieces.like am im d state of nandhini.so plz kindly i req u to let me knw wen u will update ur nxt part plzzz i beg u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

Tammy18 Groupbie
Tammy18
Tammy18

Posted: 14 June 2015 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
If u wanted us to hate manik.. Den u've nailed d job... Evn if u kill manik fr this.. I'll hv no issue.. 
Hw cn he b such a bas***d.. Uff.. I dnt lyk this.. Only wen he'll need her den he'll realise his mistak.. No frndship shldnt b lyk this.. Dey were besties..
U've hv made me vry emotional.. Nw toh i dnt evn want manik to b wid nandu.. 
She cn hv hr happily evr aftr wid any othr handsom n deserving man

kashishk

Glara Groupbie
Glara
Glara

Posted: 14 June 2015 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
yes i agree,he defamed the name of besties,no no friendship becoz he didnt any worth to be besties...i hate him. to d core...such a b*****d like u said.its true how he can say such word to nandhini.my blood s boiling with anger,i would smash d head of manik in this ff... i just hate him nandhini deserve someone more handsome & world's best boy who trust her more than himself.manik lost his precious no no he lost himself & his life

kashishk

Endurance IF-Stunnerz
Endurance
Endurance

Posted: 14 June 2015 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true. And Bravo he is fooled by both ways by not believing what His heart wanted to say and for believing what his mind wanted to believe whether it's true or lie doesn't matter. ..
living is Easy with Eyesclosed , it's on ur convenience what u really wanna see or may what people wanna show u ...

Kashish u have taken a huge step by making him say bad things about her mom , a girl can take something on her but not on her family specially mother ... He better do something huge like really big to nullify his words otherwise I won't forgive him and won't even like if Nandini will even try to forgive him ...

There are poisons that blind you, and poisons that open your eyes. Let's wait for that another poison..

She should let him go because he is not what he was and when he will realise it'll be too too late..

Edited by Endurance - 14 June 2015 at 11:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tasnimanika7kashishk

sanha Groupbie
sanha
sanha

Posted: 14 June 2015 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
This was so heart touching, I felt d words n action which manik used for nandini.every girl can tolerate anything for love but not a word for her parents ,here he used for her mom.this time nanadini shud be strong for her n her mother respect. I want to see manik literally dieing for forgiveness. Pls pls don't make nandini weak for her love.its an request.

kashishk

19dishayadav Groupbie
19dishayadav
19dishayadav

Posted: 15 June 2015 at 12:04am | IP Logged

For some friendship is above everything and for some their love is. Nandini was hurt because her friend, her best friend, didn't trust her. Manik was hurt because he saw his love crying. And in the process of defending what they love the most, they ended up hurting each other. Who is to be blamed for their hurt? No one.

I cried reading this update. Nandini's helplessness made me cry. The betrayal she felt when the person whom she trusts the most didn't trust her, when her best friend broke all emotional ties with her can only be lessened by physical distance. Its good she moved away. Now Manik will hopefully realize that friendship is indeed above love.

Trust was broken from both sides. Manik's trust was broken because he did not expect his best friend to hurt his love. Whatever he did is justified in his state. But when he realizes that limits were crossed on his behalf, what will he do?

Please update soon! I cannot control this urge of knowing how things turn out. 

And I am sorry! I did not intend to post such a long reply...

kashishk

zooni.shah Senior Member
zooni.shah
zooni.shah

Posted: 15 June 2015 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Nandini's pain damn u penned it beautifully and the song selection was superb of course I hate manik for doing this to his best friend and that evil soha seriously that was too much I really wanted to slap manik for saying those words to her now the interesting part they r gonna meet after two n half hrz two bst frnz away frm ech othr thats painful great job dear keep it up

kashishk

rupal5dr Groupbie
rupal5dr
rupal5dr

Posted: 15 June 2015 at 12:23am | IP Logged
I had tears in my eyes...its just heart piercing... It feels so bad when the person who u believe the most doesn't believe...hats off to u how u write such stuff...keep writing its jus amazing ,mind blowing ...I m jus speechless...continue soon...thanks for the pm...lots of love

kashishk

Go to top