Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

FF- MaNan- TuMeraArmaanHai/U R My Desire-LinkThread2 Pg1/151(7/8/15) (Page 114)

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 30 June 2015 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

I am feeling so good by the response, thank a loads guys for being with me and so supportive, it really means a lot to me. I hope more people join us on this adventure and please, it is a hearty request, please promote the FF to your friends and people around (The direct Link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4376187)

@Ashmita18: In case you have not seen my reply on page 123:
Hey sweetheart, thanks a lot, it means a lot to me
I will try to continue soon, and will definitely PM you from my PM account.
Awee this is so overwhelming. Thanks a lot. Keep supporting me.
Here is the link to my MaNan Gallery: MaNan Fictions Kashish's Gallery

I will update the next chapter soon, in few minutes hopefully.

Keep loving MaNan and my work. Please send in comments and do like, as it means a lot to me. For a writer, your guys comments are their feed, so don't forget about the feedback my superb MaNan lovers <3 

PS: For PMs in future, buddy me by clicking on the following link : KashishkManan

Loads of love<333
Kashish

Edited by kashishk - 30 June 2015 at 3:03pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

manik_fanAshmita18HTA111Arshirox97jesse93ameena671yoga123sizzysehrishYD.AH

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 30 June 2015 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyas28797

Will u be updating anything today ? :( either dis or ur other ff ??? Any of the two ?

Hey, yes I will updating this FF in like about ten minutes.
About FAIW, It will tomorrow most probably.

Loads of luv<333
Kashish
kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 30 June 2015 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
BANNER is on page 93, don't forget to check it out<3

Thank you wonderful, my super awesome reader, you make my day, trust me. 

Please watch, like, comment and subscribe to my channel there, guys, you can make my life easier by doing this.

My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClBF*L7cv8baXrXM7-HHZrw

Please, please, please, do watch it as much times as you can, see the ads and help me out, since I want to keep writing.

So guys, here is the chapter 20. And this mainly because you guys are awesome, you make my day. My expectations from my super MaNan readers have increased a lot, let's say 7 pages of comment and 100 likes on this chapter, at least, and I will do my best to update the next chapter on tonight itself.
I know you guys can do folds more than this. Don't disappoint me please.

PS: For PMs in future, buddy me by clicking on the following link : KashishkManan  

CHAPTER 20

Manik and Nandini made their way on the stage, before taking their position, Nandini looked up and prayed something closing her eyes. Manik looked at her and his eyes got stuck there. She was looking so beautiful that he felt like this moment to never end. 

He quickly took out his mobile phone and discreetly captured her in a photo. As he looked at the picture, he smiled. He put the mobile back in pocket and they got on their position.

(Jee Le- U, Me Aur Hum- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta0deGMcuBw)

She was holding him from behind, her hand were placed on his chest and his hand were stretched. 'Venga yahogate un este amor; Mora si querea, pero uneste amor' he made her came in front and and they did salsa fast steps 'Venga yahogate un este amor; Mora si querea, pero uneste amor'

He moved his hand back and slid from her shoulders to her hands 'Jinko jinko bhi, milna hai likha; Ishq milwayega' holding her hand he pulled her toward him 'Jinko jinko bhi, milna hai likha; Ishq milwayega' he picked her up and turned in a round 'Door door se dhoond dhoond ke; Pass le aaye ga'

He put her down and twirled her slowly 'Kahin bhi jaake chuppo; ishq wahin aayega' he placed his hand around her waist and lifted her up, she placed her hand around his neck and placed her head on his shoulder 'Kitna bhi na na karo uttah ke le jaayega; Maano ya na maano, yeh saari hi duniya; Isi ke dum pe chala' 

He put her down and pulled her toward him again with a force that she bumped into his chest 'Ooo ooo' he held his hand and twirled together and in round 'Jee le jee le, jee le ishq mein; Marna hai toh aa mar bhi le ishq mein; Jee le jee le, jee le ishq mein; Marna hai toh, aa mar bhi le ishq mein'

'Esloy enarnorada, te quiero baila baila'

They both held each other hand and made turn, he made her pass from under his arms 'Jaate jaate hum in palon ko bhi, saath le jaayenge; Saath le jaayenge' she turned so he lifted her up again as he put her down, he twirled her around him and as his arm was stretched, she moved back her back and placed it on his arm 'Baaton batoon mein, jo bani hai woh; Baath le jaayenge, le jaayenge' she loked toward him and hold him by his neck, he lifted her up, she arched herself back and then she stretched her arms 'Umm...; Zara bhulakkad hai dil, yeh bhool jaye agar; Yaad dilana humein, yeh paaniyon ka shaher'

He pulled her down and twirled her outside and then pulled her back and lifted her so her hand were around his neck and her legs folded up 'Yeh pal na kam na ho, kabhie khatam na ho; Waqt kahin bhi chale'

He put her down and they did fast veers 'Jee le jee le, jee le ishq mein; Marna hai toh aa mar bhi le ishq mein; Jee le jee le, jee le ishq mein; Marna hai toh, aa mar bhi le ishq mein'

They kept on doing salsa moves and with the last note he picked her up, her one leg, touching his leg, was folded and her other leg stretched, her hand were encircled around his neck 'Aa mar bhi le ishq mein, aa mar bhi le ishq mein; Aa mar bhi le ishq mein, aa mar bhi le ishq mein; Jee le'

As they danced all their move matched, their chemistry was outstanding, they just set the stage on fire.

All the audience were clapping for more and more. Manik and Nandini bowed in front of the audience and went backstage.

During the dance, Manik felt a very beautiful sparkle in him being with her, he just couldn't describe it. He was like feeling all the moves and steps came by itself. 

Manik was really amazed seeing Nandini dance with so much ease. The Nandini, he knew was never that bold, she always feared to come in front of lot of people. But he knew that unlike him, she changed for the better and he knew why as she has superb friend like Abhimanyu, Cabir, Navya, Alia and Dhruv.

To be honest, he was proud of her, while being ashamed of by himself.

He also couldn't help but notice that Mukti had lots of quality that Nandini had. Both's simplicity made everybody love them, they were sweet and they had loads of more point in common.

He was still lost in his thought when he heard the host and came out from his thought "Ladies and Gentleman, all the couples have performances and the result will come soon, our judges Shahid Kapoor and Rani Mukherji will chose the magical couple"

The crowd went wild listening Shahid Kapoor and Rani Mukherji's name as they were in the judge panel.

The host continued "before we proceed toward the results, I want Abhimanyu and Nandini last year's winner to come here and perform, it's our humble request."

Abhimanyu and Nandini looked at each other and Abhimanyu went toward the stage and Nandini in changing room after nodding to each other. Abhimanyu went toward the music system person and told the song on which they were going to perform.

The music organizer nodded and Abhimanyu went back to stage, they music blared on and the song started. The song on which they were going to perform was from Shahid and Rani's movie 'dil bole Haddipa';  'Haddipa (remix)' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YWqCnKPstg

The lights on Abhimanyu and he did the step same as Shahid did in the song.

'Duniya Firangi Syappa Hai
Fikar Hi Gym Ka Papa Hai
Apna To Bas Yeh Jaapa Hai
Fikar Karein Fukarey'

The lights on, on Nandini, she was wearing the same type of dress as Rani. She was just looking outstanding and she completely blew Manik.

'Hoo

Chewing Gym Hai Chabbi Ja
Hand Pump Hai Dabbi Ja
Life Ka Joosa Kaddi Ja
Fikar Karein Fukarey

Hadipaa!...Hadipaa!

Duniya Firangi Syappa Hai
Fikar Hi Gym Ka Papa Hai
Apna To Bas Yeh Jaapa Hai
Fikar Karein Fukarey

Hadipaa!

Chewing Gym Hai Chabbi Ja
Hand Pump Hai Dabbi Ja
Life Ka Joosa Kaddi Ja
Fikar Karein Fukarey

Haan...Khush Rehne Ka 
Nahi Ladga Koi Tax O Rabba

Oye Bhool Fikraa Hai Jigraa 
Toh Sang Mere Bol Hadippa

Toh Sang Mere Bol Hadippa'

Everybody clapped as they finished dancing. All their moves were to good, their chemistry was just awesome. Seeing them so close made Manik and Mukti felt so different, they were feeling jealousy. Mukti knew why she was feeling that way but Manik was still unknown to his feelings, shielded by his demure since so long.

"So guys, a big run of applause for an awesome performance by Abhimanyu and Nandini" all clapped again on this "finally came the time for the results...please may I call up on the stage our lovely judges Shahid and Rani" all clapped at this as Shahid and Rani made their way there.

Shahid took the mike and began "the competition was tough...we had a hard time for deciding the winner..." 

Rani continued with the rest "there is a tie between two couples as we weren't able to chose between them, so the winner are..." she looked at Shahid Kapoor

Everybody heartbeat was increasing, all were dying to know the result especially the couples. At backstage, Nandini was praying to win as well as Mukti in their hearts.

After a while both Shahid and Rani said on the same time "the magical couples are Manik-Nandini and Abhimanyu-Mukti"

The crowd went wild with claps and with enjoyment. 

At the back stage, Nandini heard the announcement as she had her mouth wide open, she was so happy that she won, she looked toward Manik and hugged him tightly and the same was with Mukti. As she heard the results, she was shocked, she looked toward Abhimanyu, still in shock and then on impulse she hugged him.

After their hug, they made their way on the stage and took their award by Shahid and Rani who congratulated them and get some picture captured of them as well as with other couples.

After the competition was over, they went out for dinner on the purpose of celebrating their victory. Post the dinner, all the youngesters went in Disco and they completely enjoyed. 

AFTER A MONTH

Manik was sleeping in his bed when he heard his mobile ringing. His head was under his pillow. He moved his hand here and there on the bedside table to find his mobile. As finally he found it, he pushed the green button and put the mobile on his ear, under the pillow. "hello" he said in a inaudible voice

"Hello, Manik, it's Abhimanyu"

Manik put the pillow on a side and he sat down "yeah hello Abhimanyu, how are you?", he was still feeling a bit sleepy

"I am fine, and you?"

"I am also fine"

"Actually, Manik can you wake up Nandi as I won't be able to come there today, I am struck in the traffic. So I'll come directly to the university."

"ok Abhimanyu, don't worry" he hung up the phone and there was a very cute smile on his face. He thought "today after three years, i am going to wake her up" he felt butterfly in his stomach thinking of that.

Whilst Abhimanyu shook his head amused, they both needed some time.

Armaan quickly stood and wore a shirt as his chest was bare. He came out from his room and ran in Nandini's room. He quietly opened the door and found her sleeping like an angel. He entered in her room an kept looking her face for a while. He was admiring her beauty, her simplicity. As he came back to earth, he shook his head and took hold of the jug placed on her bed side table.

He poured the water on her and she jerked immediately"Abhimanyu". He was really satisfied doing this. He felt like his missing part was finally coming back on it's place but he was sad listening Abhimanyu's name.

As she looked at Manik, she stood up angrily, he understood that he was gone. He quickly put the jug wherever he found a place and started running. She too ran behind him.

"Nandini, I am sorry please don't kill me yaar" he said hiding behind a couch but she reached there too, so he kept running and jumped on the bed. She too jumped on the bed and she has almost caught him when her feet slipped and she fall down taking Manik with him.

They both fall down, she was underneath him and he on top of her. They were staring in each other's eyes. He couldn't control himself and took his lips toward hers, looking in her eyes intensely, who were looking at him with equal passion. Soon his lips were on her. He gently kissed her and he get a positive response the kiss went deeper. He was tasting her lips and then he made his way in her mouth and explored every corner.

He has kissed Soha a lot of time, but the he feeling he got right now was just so special and different, it was exquisite... it was... he couldn't describe what he was feeling while kissing Nandini. As he regained he moved back and found Nandini who was quite Nandini.

He immediately stood up and was feeling guilty to do this. "I am sorry Nandini, I shouldn't have done that."

For God sake, he had not even break up officially with Soha and here he was kissing her, he felt remorseful.

Nandini too stood up and said "come on Manik, you are not the first guy with whom I made out, it was Abhi. It is not big deal but yes, not next time." she left to the bathroom as she finished saying all this.

Manik was quite shocked to listen this, he just feel like killing the guys, including Abhimanyu, with whom she made out apart him. He didn't know why he was feeling this way. He just made his way out, still lost in his thought. "what is happening to me? Why am I feeling that this kiss was special? And hurt when she said it was no big deal? Do I feel something for Nandini more than a friend?"

While he was lost in his thought, Dhruv and Alia were having romantic moment with each other. They were at Cabir's house, in his bedroom and they were waiting for Cabir to bring Navya and for Abhimanyu and Mukti. 

As Abhimanyu reached there he started "guys as you know in one week it is Manik's birthday and the following day it's Nandini's, So I was planning to surprise them at midnight exactly. Like this our surprise won't be spoiled and both birthday will be also celebrated"

"wow Abhimanyu, your plan is just too good"

"guys, in three days, we'll get two weeks holidays, and I was thinking why not..." said Navya and they discussed their plan in mute. They agreed on a plan as everybody nodded.

"Dhruv, can you bring the phone, it's in the hall" said Cabir

"ok" Dhruv stood up and went in the hall

After few minutes "Why is Dhruv taking so much time" asked Mukti

"hmm don't know" said Abhimanyu

"why don't you go Alia and check?" suggested Navya

"Yeah, ok I'll be right back" said Alia and she went in the hall, she saw Dhruv searching the phone in the side of the couch which made her chuckle. As soon as reached there, Dhruv stood up and her feet got trapped into something which caused her to slip and land on the couch. But she didn't fell alone, she took hold of Dhruv's shirt and both fell down on the couch together.

Dhruv was on top of her and she beneath him. All were completely lost in together. Dhruv moved the stand of his head behind and whispered "you are looking really beautiful" she blushed listening the compliments.

They were still in an eyes lock while the others were quite worried as why they didn't came back "Why hadn't they come back yet?" asked Cabir

"I think we should check upon them by ourselves" Suggested Mukti

"Yeah, you are right" said Navya

All of them went in the hall and they saw Dhruv and top of Alia who was laying on the sofa. They were all lost in each other. All shook their head and on impulse, Navya took out her mobile and took a picture of them, she planned to gift them on their wedding.

Cabir shook his head and went on the TV table, he picked up the phone and went to Dhruv and Alia. All make them come back to reality and they quickly stood up.

"what where you doing?" asked Abhimanyu

"phone!! I was searching the phone" said Dhruv while stammering on his word

"Oh phone, this phone," said Cabir bringing up the phone "you was searching the phone while laying on top of Alia, right?" asked Cabir naughtily

At this Alia and Dhruv both blushed and all of them roared in laugh seeing them all red.

AFTER FOUR DAYS

'I am coming Manik' said Soha looking at herself into the rear mirror with an evil smirk 'nobody can go way from me like this, unless I want it.'

To be continued...

So here is the chapter 20, what is ur take?

Manan_pani thanks a lot for telling me about the name errors for the last chapter <3

Just for reminder, I know some feel the story is going slow but the thing is, the Soha part is the ultimate twist of the story and so you will have to wait, till then enjoy MaNan. ;)

About Natasha, if you ever find this name, please let me know which chapter, the character Soha was named Natasha first so you may find that name by mistake. Thanks.

If any typo or name mistake please let me know.
Are you liking the story?
Please leave your comments, do like and pretty please share the link with your friends.

Love u all<333
Kashish

The following 99 member(s) liked the above post:

mithunav2014Barkha_mAdithinathpooja.loyaShonacutiepiestuti.suman01susmitha.sStrivedimanik_fanlaracroft96kainatiqbalsunshyn123Manan_holic101Harbingershreyafrnd4everkanchibReneeAmoralilmissshaziachandani.curbabieershilpavyasbhaswatee1308bans8597Excel00703akankshajain05simply16gazal.lubnasanharyaminitasnimanika7blah_blah13mananforeverasadloveszoyarrabaksh_nappy111DevAkshiuma_taareynaina_rainaKavikrishmusicalstarsManan_obsessionsaithanmayeearchisha06BornInFiresunset17Serendipity2015zooni.shahAsha_25ShraManvyshnavivaigaDaz4488lovelyyuvi10Hadjer13Ashmita18avneetkaur28MaNaN_trSHasi-Pani1shruthi.kumarankitabansal08Smileygirl23anum85228601Sweetsuraiya2Manishadevnanisoothumanan_0711..paarsaa..ArSha_ManNanvanivartikaapps33Lovelylav7sharon.babuiqra286HTA111Arshirox97kriti094manvilover18vani86khadupamKaShforever06NAVYA64cutypie04jesse93manya_189Mawara_Ejazmehak_ahujaSidhaarthiRomComFanprincess101AMAR_LOVEwhitelilyHumzyyoga123ameena671sizzysehrish_Invincible_MaNanmatic_SanaYD.AHMysticRiver

ameena671 IF-Sizzlerz
ameena671
ameena671

Posted: 30 June 2015 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
wow brilliant update loved it thank you for pm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

sizzysehrish IF-Sizzlerz
sizzysehrish
sizzysehrish

Posted: 30 June 2015 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
amazing update
i loved it
no dont want soha now here yr
cont soon

kashishk

Daz4488 Senior Member
Daz4488
Daz4488

Posted: 30 June 2015 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
 Angry Soha is coming!!! Awesome update!!!

kashishk

Ashmita18 Senior Member
Ashmita18
Ashmita18

Posted: 30 June 2015 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
What can I say... it was as usual just mind boggling... literally how uh always end up writing soo well... sometimes I feel lack of words to express how much I love your posts...I just love reading your posts.. it has become my favorite task of the day...I'm soo glad that finally manik is acknowledging his feelings for nandini... I'm just soo excited to read about the birthday bash and arrival of soha... and thank you so much for sending me the pm... hope for an update soon... keep up the amazing work that uh doo... really appreciate it... best wishes... :) :D

kashishk

Humzy IF-Rockerz
Humzy
Humzy

Posted: 30 June 2015 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Fab loved it
Cont soon

kashishk

Go to top