Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

FF- MaNan- TuMeraArmaanHai/U R My Desire-LinkThread2 Pg1/151(7/8/15) (Page 109)

yoga123 IF-Sizzlerz
yoga123
yoga123

Posted: 29 June 2015 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Superb...thanks for the PM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

Priyas28797 Groupbie
Priyas28797
Priyas28797

Posted: 29 June 2015 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Awesomeee ! Very well written :) plz update the nxt part soon :D

kashishk

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 29 June 2015 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
BANNER is on page 93, don't forget to check it out<3

Thank you wonderful, my super awesome reader, you make my day, trust me. 

Please watch, like, comment and subscribe to my channel there, guys, you can make my life easier by doing this.

My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClBF*L7cv8baXrXM7-HHZrw

Please, please, please, do watch it as much times as you can, see the ads and help me out, since I want to keep writing.

So guys, here is the chapter 19A. And this mainly because you guys are awesome, you make my day. My expectations from my super MaNan readers have increased a lot, let's say 7 pages of comment and 100 likes on this chapter, at least, and I will do my best to update the next chapter on tonight itself.
I know you guys can do folds more than this. Don't disappoint me please.

PS: For PMs in future, buddy me by clicking on the following link : KashishkManan  

CHAPTER 19B
(I didn't get time edit the part so please don't mind the mistakes and let me know.)

He too followed her and saw Padma, Shashank and Navya on the table.

"How is going your performance Manik and Nandini?" asked Padma

"Great" replied Manik and Nandini in unison, then they smiled looking at each other, they still do say the same thing on the same time, few things can never change.

"Manik how are you feeling now, your wealth is ok now?" asked Shashank with concern, as Manik was lately very week but due to every bodies care, he recovered soon. Even Mitisha and Karan called to ask about his health. Manik was so happy, he also apologized, his parents were happy but they still knew that they weren't like before.

He realized the more he was going away from Soha, the more He was getting all his other and meaningful relations back. He didn't know why but he was happy to be away from Soha. He just loved being there and sharing the love with all those wonderful friends and parents. Coming here, he got his parents back.

They also came to meet him and they had a wonderful time. They were so happy to meet Nandini after a long time, Mitisha and Karan hugged her tightly while crying and asked 'how are you Nandu, did you missed us?..."

She replied to them happily to all their questions "uncle, Aunty, I am fine,I really missed you guys" saying that she had hugged them. Listening that Manik felt guilty as because of him, she left Delhi, but he promised to make everything the same way it used to be.

After a week they had to left as Karan had an every important meeting, he wanted to cancel it but Manik and Nandini didn't allowed him to cancel. Karan just agreed as he can never say no to her little princess.

Mitisha was so happy to see, Manik and Nandini friend again but she could clearly see, their friendship isn't the same like before. But she knew, her heart told, everything would be back to normal soon.

"Uncle, I am absolutely fine, you guys have showered me with so much love that me illness also ran away" he finish with little chuckle and was joined by the rest.

They had their dinner and after that he went in his room, then taking a shower he took a short nape.

He was standing near his car and waiting for her, as soon as he heard the click of the door, which signified the opening of the door, and heel voice he knew it was her. He turned to look toward her and he was amazed. She was just looking amazing. Her dress was enhancing her beauty.

She was taking her step toward him and he was just frozen at the spot as she reached to him, she waited for him to speak. But as he didn't, she snapped her fingers in front of his face which caused him to come back in sense. Composing himself, he gave a sorry smile and said "you are looking gorgeous Nandini"

Nandini blushed at this, He took her hand and kissed gently on it.

TRING TRING

He fall down from the best listening the bell 'oh shit! it was a dream, man what are you thinking nowadays, you are getting mad' Still sitting on the floor, he took the glass filled with water, placed on the bed side table. 'Manik you need psychiatrist, you are becoming crazy day by day'

As he looked at the time 'Oh shit! everything was getting oh shit! with you Manik, first your dreams about Nandini, now you are late, she is going to kill you'

He quickly stood up and freshen up. Coming out of his room , he rushed in the hall and he found Nandini there, pacing in the room.

As soon Nandini looked toward him, he gulped and looked down as he saw her looking at him with anger "you idiot, haven't I told you that we'll meet in four hours in the hall" said Nandini angrily and she continued "and you are half and hour late"

"I am sorry, the alarm hadn't rung on time" he said making a cute face

She sighed and then agreed "it's ok and now be quick we should leave"

After that they left and they arrived in the hall where dance competition was organized in half an hour. Reaching there, Nandini rushed to the girls dressing room and Manik to the guys dressing room.

Manik was all ready in 10 minutes and now he was waiting for Nandini. Soon minutes changed in a hour. "how long would I have to wait to see her?" he asked himself but then he was shocked at himself 'Manik why are you waiting impatiently to see her'

As he heard the door opened, he raised his head and gasped. She was wearing the same dress as in his dreams. She was looking an angel, in that white gown. 

It was sleeveless gown and her straps were tied behind her neck, the dress end upto her feet, she was wearing white heels.

There were two-three white bracelets on her right wrist, her half hairs were tied with a clip and light make up was done.

As every step, she took toward him, his heart was skipping a beat. She was now in front of him and waited for his reaction.

"you are looking gorgeous" he said huskily, he didn't knew what made him say this in that tone. But this certainly caused Nandini's cheeks to get a bit red.

"you are looking handsome" said Nandini

"Thanks, but dear tell me when didn't I look handsome?"

"now"

"hein?" 

"Yeah, I just thought to praise you as you aren't going to get any compliments from anyone else" said Nandini teasingly with giggle

Manik whined and said like a baby "Nandini"

"OK ok, I am sorry, you are looking handsome" she said with a smile. "ok I'll just check upon Mukti and then I'll come back" saying that she went in another dressing room.

10 minutes passed, now Mukti too joined them along Nandini. Mukti was also looking beautiful, in her green sari.They were soon going to be called on the stage. Manik was only looking toward Nandini.

All there friends were there and were waiting for the performances eagerly. The competition started the second couple to perform was Mukti and Abhimanyu. Mukti was getting nervous, Abhimanyu hold her that as he noticed she was nervous. She looked toward him, he smiled which meant that he'll be with her, by her side. She smiled.

They heard the host from the waiting room "so guys, we hope you enjoyed the first performance, now may I call up on the stage our second couple, Abhimanyu and Mukti' with the announcement lots of people clapped.

All they friends went on the side were they could see clearly Abhimanyu and Mukti performing.

The lights went off, Mukti and Abhimanyu made their way on the stage, as the music started, the lights turns on gradually.

Mukti's back was in front of the public, she was getting nervous but as her eyes fall on Abhimanyu she got relaxed as he blinked his eyes which reassured her, she smiled back at him. 

(Ishq Hua- Aaja Nachle- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eItopkXx3U)

Her pallu was flying in the air. 'Hulcul Hui Zara Shor Hua; Dil Chor Hua Teri Aor Hua'. Abhimanyu came and hold her by her side, which made her turn a bit, she lowered her eyes 'Hulcul Hui Zara Shor Hua; Dil Chor Hua Teri Aur Hua'

She encircled her hands around his neck and he around her waist then both moved together 'Esi Chale Jab Hawa; Ishq Hua Hi Hui', he made her pull a bit down so she had one leg between his leg and one a bit behind.'Esi Chale Jab Hawa; Ishq Hua Hi Hui'

He pulled her back up and twirled her while singing 'Hulcul Hui Zara Shor Hua; Dil Chor Hua Teri Aor Hua; Hulcul Hui Zara Shor Hua; Dil Chor Hua Teri Aor Hua'

He lifted her up and she stretched her arms wide, Abhimanyu turned in a round 'Esi Chale Jab Hawa; Ishq Hua Hi Hua; Esi Chale Jab Hawa; Ishq Hua Hi Hua'

He made her came back down, her hand were placed on his cheeks 'Ishq Hua Haaye; Ishq Hua Haayaae'

He traced his finger from her eyes to her lips which made her close her eyes 'Palko Se Hoton Tak Jo Rah Nikalti Hai' opening her eyes, she hold his hand pointed with her finger toward him 'Guzare Na Wahan Se Yeh Teri Galti Hai' He hold her finger and twirled her back was now facing her. He traced her from her eyes to her lips with the back of his hand and holding her with his other hand 'Palko Se Hoton Tak Jo Rah Nikalti Hai'

She placed her hands on his hand placed on her stomach, he too put his second on her hands 'Hooo Rehte Hain Abb Hum Wahan Ishq Hua Hi Hua'

He twirled her back again, and stretched their arms together 'Esi Chale Jab Hawa; Ishq Hua Hi Hua'

He touched on his chest, his heart 'Hulcul Hui' she hold his hands and arched her back 'Zara Shor Hua' he pulled her back up 'Dil Chor Hua' she signaled toward him with her face and shied 'Teri Aor Hua'

She turned and lowered her head 'Hulcul Hui' He turned her back again so she was facing him 'Zara Shor Hua' He bent on his knee and brought a rose and offered her looking into her eyes, she took the flower while shying 'Dil Chor Hua' he stood up and moved closer to her and she lowered her head 'Teri Aor Hua'

He pulled her closer. She wrapped her hand around his neck and hugged him. He too placed his around her waist and closed her eyes arching his head 'Ishq Hua; ishq hua'

As their performance took and end and the hall was full with claps. Mukti and Abhimanyu looked toward each other and smiled. Mukti was happy that she didn't got nervous and that succeed. They thanked the audience and went back in the waiting room.

Reaching there, all there friends hugged then and congratulated them 

"guys you were so good" said Alia

"wow guys your chemistry is just too brilliant" compliments Cabir

"haan Abhimanyu Mukti, aise lag raha tha ke tum log ek doosre se bohot pyar karte ho" added Navya.

"well maybe, something is going between them" remarked Dhruv with a wink

"Arre, aise kuch nahi hai" Abhimanyu defended himself

Mukti just smiled to hide her pain.

"Oh truly, there isn't something like this, we'll get to know that soon dude" said Nandini teasingly

"Nanhi, I am not going to leave you"

"kisne kaha chorne ko" she said showing her tongue.

Both Manik and Mukti looked at them, they admired their friendship but they were a bit afraid. What if they loose them. Mukti knew she likes Abhimanyu more than a friend. But Manik was still trying to understand what he was feeling for Nandini.

After a while, few other couples were called and soon Manik and Nandini too will be called.

Cabir and Navya were standing in a corner, he whispered to her "come on Navya, just once"

"No Cabir" she whispered back

"Navya, please let me do?" he whined like a kid

"No Cabir, I said no" she said strictly

"Navya, come on, no one is seeing us, we are alone and I am yearning..."

He was interrupted by her "yearning??? we did it in the morning"

"so what Navya, I am your fiancee and we can kiss whenever we want" he said trying to convince her, he so wanted to kiss her, right here and there

"Oh! so it's like that" she loved her head up and down as she was convinced, she looked toward him and signaled him to come toward her. Seeing that he smiled widely and made his way to her. "close your eyes" he did as he was said to.

She too her lips closet to his lips and bit his lower lip and ran from there. "ouch" he instantly opened his eyes and saw her running. He shook his head with a smile and ran behind her. There were no way that he would let her go that easily.

Manik was talking with Abhimanyu over something, when suddenly, his eyes went toward Cabir, he was running behind Navya, soon he caught with her and wrapped his hands around Navya's waist from behind and twirled her, who was shouting to put him down.

Cabir put Navya down. Grabbing her hand, he took her in a side to complete their task. Reaching in secluded corner, he kissed her gently and soon they were lost in their world, kissing each other with so much love and passion.

Manik saw him putting her down and taking her in a corner, he kind of knew for what, he smiled thinking that. Suddenly, his thought pondered on something, he had seen a different spark in their eyes, the love for each other, the one he hadn't seen before. He hadn't seen it in Soha's eyes and neither he felt something different for her. "Seeing them like this, I really think If it was ever love between me and Soha...Perhaps never..."

Few other couples danced and now it was Manik and Nandini's turn "May I call upon the stage Manik and Nandini" said the host. The crowd get wild, because they knew Nandini was superb dancer, they still have to know about Manik's dance.

To be continued...

So here is the chapter 19A, what is ur take?

Manan_pani thanks a lot for telling me about the name errors <3

Just for reminder, I know some feel the story is going slow but the thing is, the Soha part is the ultimate twist of the story and so you will have to wait, till then enjoy MaNan. ;)

About Natasha, if you ever find this name, please let me know which chapter, the character Soha was named Natasha first so you may find that name by mistake. Thanks.

If any typo or name mistake please let me know.
Are you liking the story?
Please leave your comments, do like and pretty please share the link with your friends.

PS: For PMs in future, buddy me by clicking on the following link : KashishkManan

Love u all<333
Kashish

Edited by kashishk - 29 June 2015 at 4:30pm

The following 94 member(s) liked the above post:

alphymbtanninavyaBarkha_mrakshitha9630stuti.suman01susmitha.srojaneelaStrivedisweet_krushilaracroft96kainatiqbalashima1234Manan_holic101sunshyn123Rkwadhwanikalyaniparamuchocolateprincykanchibshreyafrnd4everabrishalililmissshaziaSWAMchandani.cAimyxhk14adorablenitiershilpavyasparthsamthaanvvbhaswatee1308bans8597Excel00703simply16gazal.lubnatasnimanika7mananforeverblah_blah13rrabaksh_nappy111naina_rainasunset17n3gnmusicalstarsepicangelDevAkshiuma_taareysaithanmayeeBornInFirelissy16dhrits_24lovelyyuvi10kash321ShraManpagolmeyevyshnavivaigaaaushiiiiAshmita18muskancuteavneetkaur28Hasi-Pani1shruthi.kumarankitabansal08lovemylyfsamiksha_2593Sweetsuraiya2Manishadevnaniarchisha06manan_0711apps33ArSha_ManNanvanivartikasharon.babuLovelylav7iqra286HTA111Arshirox97kriti094manvilover18NAVYA64KaShforever06khadupamvani86Mawara_Ejazcutypie04jesse93manya_189mehak_ahujawhitelilyHumzyAMAR_LOVEPrincessAshVikyoga123_Invincible_MaNanmatic_SanaYD.AH

Humzy IF-Rockerz
Humzy
Humzy

Posted: 29 June 2015 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Nice update
Loved it
Cont soon

kashishk

khadupam IF-Dazzler
khadupam
khadupam

Posted: 29 June 2015 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
That was wonderful
Ohkay everything is coming back wid the time
I hav nothing to write
Just upload your next part I want to read

kashishk

HTA111 Goldie
HTA111
HTA111

Posted: 29 June 2015 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Wow commendable superb fantastic update

Really loved the fact that he is realizing his mistake what he has lost and coz of whom. He not only hurt her but his own family too which is going to take while to redeem his mistakes

So cute he is now dreaming about her and his dream come true as she is wearing same dress which makes him awestruck to just look at her

Can't wait for their dance its going to be intense passionate and beautiful

Continue soon and thanks for pm

kashishk

cutypie04 IF-Dazzler
cutypie04
cutypie04

Posted: 29 June 2015 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Awesome update dea. ..
Continue soonnn

kashishk