These were four beautiful lovely update
Loved manik confession it was too intense lovefilled
He expressed all his pain guilt 
Cont soon
Loved the end of soha finally
Ashmita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow...!!! Just wow...uh have completely nailed it...it's a killer update...what an update...it was sooo damn perfect...completely flawless...this was the best update...it's a fantastic piece of work...finally manik got to know the truth...he realized that he had done a great sin...But what was amazing was that without any expectation he was ready to apologize to each and every person he has ever hurt in his life...and the slaps he deserved it but after such a true and genuine apology how can someone not forgive him...also soha realized where she was wrong and also she came across the realities of life...I'm happy that manik and nandini are now together forever...I'm also happy for abhimanyu and mukti...abhimanyu gave mukti the live and care she has been deprived of since her childhood...finally things have taken a positive turn and now everyone is happy and content...this update is a masterpiece...uh are the most awesomest writer I have known till now...your works are just commendable...even a complete dictionary won't be enough to praise you and your posts...they are just mind blowing...I loved them from the core of my heart...please keep writing like this forever and ever and I'll always look forward to read your posts ever so readily...and thank uh soo much for the pm...really grateful...please update real soon...I hope that all your problems get sorted...stay blessed...keep up the great work...best wishes... :) :D
Bhumi_07 thumbnail
Awsome stry and thnk u so much fr the bang of 4 chapters together and talking abt manik deserving the apology then yes he did coz many people commit mistakes but wat takes the courage is accept it in front of every one and apologizing in ftnt if every one is nt an easy thing to do it takes lots and lots of courage 
So yes he did deserved to be forgiven 
suv-kriyaansh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb awesome fabulous...i dnt knw how 2 describe this update
finally manik came to knw the truth , finally soha got wot she deserves, and finally manik and nandini beacme MANAN  

woowhoo... so much happened in these 4 updates... thnk god nw ican breath normally... ๐Ÿ˜†

loved evry bit of ur update... enjoyed it thoroughly...

u r an awesooommmeee writter... fantastic stry ... 

loved abhimanyu and mukti tooo...

cntinue sooonishhh 
manik_fan thumbnail
Superb update...all is well between manik and nandhu ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Continue soon...
iqra286 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OHH MY GOD kashish im w8ting for ur story since one week n now u posted bt u compensate it in very well way๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š really i never thought ds out turn to be kum lke ds๐Ÿ˜ƒ hatss of to u man๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘ really u deserve each n every appreciation for ur work along with lots of efforts n ur hard workโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ it was so dramatic d way he found out d truth๐Ÿ˜ฒ n conversing it infront of d whole studentswhile chocking n crying badly was really adroable n touched my heart i really cried after reading ur chapters๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ really blow by d move dt nandu forgive him n ready to marry him๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ really glad n on seventh sky after #manan reunion๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ plzz post nxt chp soon n dont make us w8 for long dear until dn tc love ya๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
akankshajain05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow...such a beautiful update dear..i love it ๐Ÿ‘
aleenabaloch6 thumbnail
Can you give me the link of ur previous story arrogant angel ?
Kavyashree22 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
M always one of those silent reader..bt u really nailed it..

And m shobbing hard..
khadupam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fabulous marvellous story chapter ๐Ÿ‘ โค๏ธ [:D/] ๐Ÿฅณ
Thank u Soo much with lots of kisses   ๐Ÿค—
It's awesome
N by the way u did well that u didn't drag the forgiveness of Padma n Maniks parents n all
N Yaa Nandini family too
N Yaa u should reveal that part naa ki how Abhi got to know abt manan story
N how abha n shashank n all knew about it ?? I really want to know their reaction abt it
N hope it's an SURPRISE ENGAGEMENT for Manan n not some big BLAST or TWIST in love
Loved every bit of chapter it's totally amazing
Now toh I can't force u also do update today or tomorrow ๐Ÿฅฑ as u hav given us a FULL FAMILY PACK chapter but then also as a viewer I will do it Plzz do continue soon as possible