lol,
Samruddhi
ArSha_ManNan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow... 
U updated 4 chapters... 
All of them r superb... 
The best part of all these updates was the lake scene in which manik reads nandu's diary and gets to know the truth and the scene whr manik apologise ' s in front of the whole colg... It was so emotional. ... 
And yes soha deserved that tight slap from nandu... 

The way u hve penned it its amazing ... 
Thnkzz 4 the pm... 
Eagerly waiting to know what's gonna happen at manik's house... 

yash7717 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
O dear u wrote you wrote so well that my weyes were jzz blurred with tears

.i love ua work...i love this ff...you knw what...u too seem to b so emotional person...well i too write...something or another...one thing i very truely knw is that...'READING AND WRITING EASE EMOTIONAL PAIN '

Me too had a best frnd...infact we were group of four...all left me one by one...bcz f dere rrlationships...nww i realise they never truely were my frnns...

Apart...u r doing stunning job...seriously most awaited chapter...
Ua writings are like cold ice on our burnt hearts...seriously that effective
God bles uhh
Loads and loads of love
Update whanever u get time...
And heartly req. Donot end it plzz...
I am obsessd with this fff 😭 😊
janas thumbnail
Osum it was ...it was beautiful ...u know I once had a fight vid ma best frn cos of his gf ...I know how much it hurts ...bt v r back again .. m hapi to know our manan r olso back thanku for such a wonderful stry...!!
HTA111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Outclassed totally fabulous heartfelt amazing update

Speechless totally how you have shown the realization of manik that he loves nandu and lost her as he saw abhi proposing her mostly when he read her dairy where is wrote how much she loved him and the day he crossed all limits and broke their friendship and killed her soul

That was much need for manik to know how much pain and suffering she had and gone through coz of him and after knowing he loves her and lost her is ripping his heart out and all along waiting for her to say no to abhi with out looking whom he is proposing

That was a slap when she said that he said hurtful things and slapped her in front of whole college and now apologizing alone that struck him hard and he did it in front of the whole college that he meant it after hearing his confession and apology she slapped him coz she also needs to take out her anger which build up for years but then she forgive him. The happiest moment of all that manan are back together

The engagement is their only and surprise for them by their friends and family so wait for it for next update

Continue soon and thanks for pm

Hey hope you are doing good. May Allah give you strength to deal with the problems and difficulties
manya_189 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!! Finally!! Its out!
God it was so emotional!! Hiw hurt were they!!
And Soha deserved a slap from everyone..
Bravo updates!! Loved them to the core ❤️
samiksha_2593 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing dude amazing...that part wen manik broke down i was crying...all d tym tears in my eyes...now i take back all my complains from u...
Loved it...
Thank u for giving such a long long update n wonderful story...
starflee thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
amazing update but honestly in the beginning I didn't felt like reading more as I can't see a helpless manik and the way he was hurt but the further chaps I really loved the confession confusion and soha fiasco everything thanks a lot for four chap updates love u it was too ggood stay blessed