manik_fan thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
StoryπŸ˜› is going interesting...
Please update sooon!!!!
πŸ˜›
tanninavya thumbnail
Nice update...
But I wish to see manik with some attitude...I think his character is so much polite...but according to manik ,he is also ryt na...
There is some misunderstanding in his mind about nandhu's mom ..the only mistake he did is he didn't discus that with nandhu...
appy111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey... Pls update soon... Cluffhanger again... I have been wanting to read Manik and nandini s convo since beginning ... Now that Manik has told her lets talk u haven uploaded... Plsss update
rupmanan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
read all parts in one go ... its really amazing .this is my first comment on ur ff

i really like ur work
iqra286 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww just loved ds part kashish 2 d coreπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘ really liking dplot as now mukti enters in their grupπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ bt now i want manik 2 knw  d truth as hes still thinking dt nandu is at fault lek seruxlyyy😑😑😑😑😑 bloody dumbass yr😑😑😑 he is struggling b/w heart n mind gameπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ plzz update its nxt chp soon n plzz do update all it worth nxt chp too w8ting for it since longπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ tc love ya😳😳
Priyas28797 thumbnail
When are you gonna update the nxt part ?? :( 
kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Guys, I love your comments and I love you guys. I will update the same time as in 4 hours or so.

I love you guys.
Loads of luv<333
Kashish
vanivartika thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
just waiting for the next update
kashishk thumbnail

I feeling so good by the response, thank a loads guys for being with me and so supportive, it really means a lot to me. I hope more people join us on this adventure and please, it is a hearty request, please promote the FF to your friends and people around (The direct Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4376187)

I will update the next chapter soon, in few minutes hopefully.

Keep loving MaNan and my work. Please send in comments and do like, as it means a lot to me. For a writer, your guys comments are their feed, so don't forget about the feedback my superb MaNan lovers <3 

PS: For PMs in future, buddy me by clicking on the following link : 

Loads of love<333
Kashish

kashishk thumbnail
Hey guys, here is finally the banner by a sweetheart, thank you Paro_rudra for making is so brilliantly, I love it.

Credit: Paro_rudra
Thanks a loads.

I Hope you all like the  banner of this story.

Loads of love<333
Kashish