FF- MaNan- TuMeraArmaanHai/U R My Desire-LinkThread2 Pg1/151(7/8/15) - Page 52

Posted: 8 years ago
Teaser was awesome..waiting for the update dear..
Interesting teaser... Liked it. Loved your concept of using YouTube. Waiting eagerly for the next update. 
AWESOME UPDATE
NANDINI KA KOY FIANCE LE AWO MANIK KO JEALOUS FEEL KAR WANE KE LIYE AUR TUM PLEASE NANDINI KI MOM DAD KI WADDING ANNIVERSARY KAR WAO TAKI MANIK KO PATA CHALE KI SHASANK NANDINI KA AASLI DAD HAI MANIK KO TH ASHA HI LAG TA HAI NAI KE NANDINI UNKI STEP DAUGHTER HAI.

CONTINUE SOON

Hello guys, sorry for being late but was caught up.

I feeling so good by the response, thank a loads guys for being with me and so supportive, it really means a lot to me. I hope more people join us on this adventure and please, it is a hearty request, please promote the FF to your friends and people around (The direct Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4376187)

I will update the next chapter soon, in few minutes hopefully.

Keep loving MaNan and my work. Please send in comments and do like, as it means a lot to me. For a writer, your guys comments are their feed, so don't forget about the feedback my superb MaNan lovers <3 

PS: For PMs in future, buddy me by clicking on the following link : 

Loads of love<333
Kashish
Waiting for update badly 

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
anothr awsum ch by u...
so abhimanyu also knoes abt manik and nandini's past
i jst hope manik gets to knoe truth soon
continue soon 😊 😊
Lovely...
Aweome..
Amazing..
Wow...
Super se bhi upar wala update... ;)
Continue soon ;)
Pheww !! Atlast i got relief after reading this update. Well i was so dying for the this part. And it will be same for the further futuristic parts. You are doing a fantastic job. I am currently addicted to two of your stories and i am just not ready to get over it. Please update it ASAP. I dont have enough patience to wait for it And yaa you make many people adore OUR MANAN more just because of your work. And we all of us have imagine what if this would have been the real story of ky2 than it would be definately super duper hit