FF- MaNan- TuMeraArmaanHai/U R My Desire-LinkThread2 Pg1/151(7/8/15) - Page 39

Posted: 8 years ago
its just awesome dude manik deserves this no actually much thn dis cont soon n thnx for the pm
Naah.. still nt satisfied..
I liked d way u replaced nandu's bestie.. bt still single??
Y ws she evn letting him to join her group... Manik is still a beep.. nw I want a long update n real quick dude..
N plz a genuine request.. I dnt wanna c lovey dovely scene of manan at nandu's home..
N ty fr update.. tc
Wow nice update.
He deserves to be treated like this only.
Oks continue soon it is very interesting.
Wow superb awesome amazing update

Way to go Nandu I just loved her the way she treated him and ignored him completely and showing him that her life dint stop coz of him. She should not forgive him easily let him suffer

Just waiting when he will come to know that he is in her house and when they come face to face there I don't think she will tolerate him staying at her home

Continue soon and thanks for pm

Eagerly waiting for next asap please
hey hii...m new here..but always I read ur all stories...nd I love them but pls remove this cinfusion that manik have...pllsss its a request...I want them to be together n soha ka sach manik ko mpta lage..😭
Awsome update
he desereve to be treated like that good one better nandini didn't pay any attention to him its so nice
Just loved this part soo much I hope her heart doesn't melt over him and she be wat she is right now
Awesome yaar manik deserved to be treated like this thanx for pm and plzzz update soon and do pm me
Wowww...manik deserved this.. But not more bichara manik...😭😭..nandini attitude just wow
I just loved the chapter
Eagerly waiting for nxt chapter...continue soon..
Thx for the pm
fantastic chapter...awesome
wow...i am loving this a lot...especially nandini...wht a change...!!! loving cabir,navya,abhi,dhruv,aliya...and AJ...!!!
u penned so perfectly...and manik...He is treated exactly the way he should be...!!!.
thanks a lot for the pm
continue soon
take care dear