FF- MaNan- TuMeraArmaanHai/U R My Desire-LinkThread2 Pg1/151(7/8/15) - Page 36

Posted: 8 years ago
๐Ÿ˜• Damn how can one remain ignorant for two and a half years?!
Sigh...I really can't imagine redemption for this guy...
๐Ÿ˜ƒbut you're a great writer so I'm sure you'll manage to find a way to help me like and understand him again!!
Hey not again...yrr not a cliff hanger plz...update quick
Wooww...it was awsome...loved it...
Waiting to see manik reaction...when he see nandu...๐Ÿ˜Š
Plzz cont soon...plzzz
Plz update fast                                       
Awesome update!!
After reading chapter 9 ,I was thinking abt this story again and again whole day..thank u for updating it !!!! Please update soon next chapter..eagerly waiting to know manik and nandhini reaction ...๐Ÿ˜›
awww ive never expected dt ds story will take a 360 degree turn๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ wht manik done in previous part was not expectable at all,how can he slapped nandu man how๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ he doesnt deserve her at all! earlier he unknowinlgy broke his hert n was ingnoring hr bt ds is too mch man๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก i loved d way u penned it down bt i dont want manik 2 b forgiven so easily after wht he did 2 nandu๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก  plzz update its nxt part soonnn as will w8 for it eagerly๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
chapter was awsm
manik shld go through the same pain which he has given to nandu...
plz plz plz continue soon ...plz
wow fab update
loved it
cont soon

Hello guys, I feeling so good by the response, thank a loads. I hope more people join us on this adventure and please, it is a hearty request, please promote the FF to your friends and people around (The direct Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4376187)

I will update the next soon, tonight, in few minutes hopefully.
@Tasnimanika7: Je suis ravie de vous renconter<3
@All: Some people stay ignorant all their lives, here it is just few years.

Guys, I know some of you hate me, and trust me as writer that is an achievement. Some of you said that I messed the story, but how would have I written that if not in this story because this is the plot of the story, the reason why I started this story. You will have to trust me guys.
Stay with me<3

Keep loving MaNan and my work. Please send in comments and do like, as it means a lot to me. For a writer, your guys comments are their feed, so don't forget about the feedback my superb MaNan lovers <3 

PS: For PMs in future, buddy me by clicking on the following link : 

Loads of love<333
Kashish

Plz plz plz give a really long update
Dis tym eagerly waiting