FF- MaNan- TuMeraArmaanHai/U R My Desire-LinkThread2 Pg1/151(7/8/15) - Page 34

Posted: 8 years ago
Hey... nyc update
Bt Thoda confusion hai... names diff hai bich mei... check karo na plz. ... 
I want manik to suffer more 
Thnkz 4 the pm 
The update was just amazing. Two updates in a day is just like a cherry on the cake. Loving this story line and the way you are potraying the characters. Its hard for me to wait for the rest of the chapters just cant wait to know what next twist will be there in their lives . Kuddos to you for literally making me addicted to it. Please update ASAP. You are doing a brilliant job .Edited by bans8597 - 8 years ago
Nice update.
He didn't feel anything for soha but still he is with her.
How can he not try to find out the truth.
Pls continue soon I want to know his reaction when he comes to know Nandu is shansanks daughter,n she ignores him every where.
Continue soon
They are gonna meet again!?!
After 2 years!
Annoyed with Manik but finally happy that we will get to read about Nandini's life now!
Update the next one soon!
Another amazing update by your side...
It was awesome...
Toh manik is living in nandini's house..
It will be fun to watch what will be manik's reaction when he will get to know about this...

Thanx for pm..
Cont soon...

LOVE,
AAROHI...
Wow cant wait for next update.
Nice yr...update the next part today...
Voicemail part was damn touchy... bt let manik suffer thoda sa...
n i think nandini vl b a bold girl n modern too.. vl love to see manik's reac if its a truth
wow..!!
awesome..!
continue soon :)
I was in a shock and was saddened too the whole day I kept thinking about what could happen next tears made their ways out from my eyes bczo I couldn't count how many times ive read the last chapter that was heart wrenching now coming to this part that bit** is still with him arghhh irritating thing and iam excited for the next part what will be his reaction seeing nandini will she be modern or not, she have moved on or is the same loads of questions in my mind just waiting for the next part to get updated thanx for updating soon I hope u update the next part with same speed 👍🏼