Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This was so heart touching, I felt d words n action which manik used for nandini.every girl can tolerate anything for love but not a word for her parents ,here he used for her mom.this time nanadini shud be strong for her n her mother respect. I want to see manik literally dieing for forgiveness. Pls pls don't make nandini weak for her love.its an request.
19dishayadav thumbnail

For some friendship is above everything and for some their love is. Nandini was hurt because her friend, her best friend, didn't trust her. Manik was hurt because he saw his love crying. And in the process of defending what they love the most, they ended up hurting each other. Who is to be blamed for their hurt? No one.

I cried reading this update. Nandini's helplessness made me cry. The betrayal she felt when the person whom she trusts the most didn't trust her, when her best friend broke all emotional ties with her can only be lessened by physical distance. Its good she moved away. Now Manik will hopefully realize that friendship is indeed above love.

Trust was broken from both sides. Manik's trust was broken because he did not expect his best friend to hurt his love. Whatever he did is justified in his state. But when he realizes that limits were crossed on his behalf, what will he do?

Please update soon! I cannot control this urge of knowing how things turn out. 

And I am sorry! I did not intend to post such a long reply...

zooni.shah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Nandini's pain damn u penned it beautifully and the song selection was superb of course I hate manik for doing this to his best friend and that evil soha seriously that was too much I really wanted to slap manik for saying those words to her now the interesting part they r gonna meet after two n half hrz two bst frnz away frm ech othr thats painful great job dear keep it up
rupal5dr thumbnail
I had tears in my eyes...its just heart piercing... It feels so bad when the person who u believe the most doesn't believe...hats off to u how u write such stuff...keep writing its jus amazing ,mind blowing ...I m jus speechless...continue soon...thanks for the pm...lots of love
Shanaya1996 thumbnail
I jst want manik to suffer more n more
After leap nandini cumin back 2 Mumbai wid a hot guy n being
Cold 2wards manik ... Which kills him inside
U penned it so wonderfully .. D emotions n d feelings
Jst loving ur updates n Plzzz update soon dear
N is dat jerk soha still in Maniks life after leap?? 🤢
Update soon
Waiting waiting
vani86 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
emotional part...!!! u penned it so perfectly...!!!
poor nandini...!!! feeling so bad for her...!!! one day manik will realize the value of nandini...and her pain...!!!
hoping that this leap in ur story will bring new turns in manik and nandini's life...!!!
thanks a lot for the pm
continue soon
take care
asangel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Amazingly penned stry... lzzz updt nxt prt fast... i wnt to knw ki mank apni mistk realize krega ya nh... write it soon dear...
shruthi.kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dis was so emotional..how can he slap her ? 😡
btw u r an awesome writer n thanx for d pm 😊
ArSha_ManNan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg this is such a amazng update... 
U r a fab writer... 
Awesome update... I could feel nandu's emotions ... 
Thnkzz 4 the pm and plz update asap
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
emotional update
nicely written
cont soon