Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Your post was fso emotional I almost cried thinking of Nandinis state...she could have given her famous punch to Manik...I would have loved it.😭
appy111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg!!! Amazing update... I was so damn emotional... One kind request pls don make us wait fr another week fr this update... Pls update the next one quickly cant wait fr d next one seriously... Pls pretty pls
n3gn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update plzzz update fast plzz
karryd thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Continue soon yr..lovely story.
Glara thumbnail
plz update soon the nxt part.becoz this part s heart pricking one ,noone cant digest this fact.i was crying while reading this.dont let us loose our hope.how manik can do that.he deserve big punishment & nandhini she deserve someone else better than him.b4 this part i want manan ,but aftr reading this manik dont deserve nandhini for 0.0000001% in his life. just make him suffer the pain.becoz its not fair to leave him frm that worstful pain nandhini gng through.he deserve more than that. let him be with that bi**h soha itself.dont dare him to come near nandhini.he s selfish,selfcentred& not worth for nandhini.plzzz update soon asap.becoz u always update once a week.but plz show some grace on us,already our mind blasted with this,just to giv some peace just update nxt part soon.plzzz i beg u
piyu008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yep true manik deserves this...he deserves to live wid that creepy soha...sry but in ur story only
How could he...
Nandu should too find a bf..n let manik burn wid endless jealously. .off course in future. ..
Update soon😃

Glara thumbnail
thank u for ur story. its amazing u penned it.but for nandhini i feel so bad.i knw in reallife,we hav so much of these drama.but atleast in stories we can enjoy d imaginary happiness of love,which we didnt hav in real life.manik's words r so harsh &heart breaking one.plz let him so through the pain.join nandhini with someone else who protect ,care &love her more than anything in this world.but dont give manik chance to come near nandhini.let him live in d hell for making suffer nandhini.he deserve more than wat am saying.plz let me knw wen ur updating ur nxt part, becoz until thn i dont want open IF,if u tell me thn i will come & read ur update becoz i dont hav any more strength to see the same uodate again & again.its already broke me into pieces.like am im d state of nandhini.so plz kindly i req u to let me knw wen u will update ur nxt part plzzz i beg u
Tammy18 thumbnail
If u wanted us to hate manik.. Den u've nailed d job... Evn if u kill manik fr this.. I'll hv no issue.. 
Hw cn he b such a bas***d.. Uff.. I dnt lyk this.. Only wen he'll need her den he'll realise his mistak.. No frndship shldnt b lyk this.. Dey were besties..
U've hv made me vry emotional.. Nw toh i dnt evn want manik to b wid nandu.. 
She cn hv hr happily evr aftr wid any othr handsom n deserving man
Glara thumbnail
yes i agree,he defamed the name of besties,no no friendship becoz he didnt any worth to be besties...i hate him. to d core...such a b*****d like u said.its true how he can say such word to nandhini.my blood s boiling with anger,i would smash d head of manik in this ff... i just hate him nandhini deserve someone more handsome & world's best boy who trust her more than himself.manik lost his precious no no he lost himself & his life
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true. And Bravo he is fooled by both ways by not believing what His heart wanted to say and for believing what his mind wanted to believe whether it's true or lie doesn't matter. ..
living is Easy with Eyesclosed , it's on ur convenience what u really wanna see or may what people wanna show u ...

Kashish u have taken a huge step by making him say bad things about her mom , a girl can take something on her but not on her family specially mother ... He better do something huge like really big to nullify his words otherwise I won't forgive him and won't even like if Nandini will even try to forgive him ...

There are poisons that blind you, and poisons that open your eyes. Let's wait for that another poison..

She should let him go because he is not what he was and when he will realise it'll be too too late..Edited by Endurance - 8 years ago