FF- MaNan- TuMeraArmaanHai/U R My Desire-LinkThread2 Pg1/151(7/8/15) - Page 26

Posted: 8 years ago
πŸ˜• I do dislike Manik...actually I find him stupid and ignorant!
I hope you can redeem his character 'cause that's a great challenge now...plus he really shouldn't have slapped her..I find him even less worthy of Nandini...not just as a potential partner but as a friend!! More than Soha, Manik pissed me off...I'm not even mad at Soha
πŸ‘ great writing though...you can invoke so many reactions which is absolutely splendid!!
Edited by blah_blah13 - 8 years ago
I would punch Manik so hard that he would never Look like the handsome Guy we know

You completely ruined my make up, i cried, it's not easy to make me cry but girl this chapter was powerful

He slapped her? I am against that, ok i Sound Like a hypocrite but Manik to hit a girl?!

I hope nandu Doesnt pine for him Like a pathetic love sick fool

I hated Manik but this was your best chapter till now

You should Update as soon as You can because my manan heart is racing and i am just Dying to know what happens next

I hope to see a strong and confident nandu
Mank should not have slapped her.
I really hate him for his stupidity and Soha
Nandu shud revenge!!
NiceπŸ‘
Very very emotional srssly yaar u make me cry😭 bravo πŸ‘
Amazing..
Please make nandini b indifferent 2 manik after 2.5yrs.. That girl has had enuf!!!
Omg after reading this my tears were flowing continuously how can manik do this yaar believe soha over nandini how can he its so true love make us blind over frndship
I am feelling so emotional almost crying but plz dont take so much time to update i want know how lifeless manik will br after 2 years without his life nandini he deserves it after what he did to nandini. And will nandini will change or she will remain same like a simple girl.
dude i ove u u bet on it n yeah for dis story i hate manik the most i will be the happiest person if manan not the end but as a writer u must have sme good things in ur mind so i trust u keep it up buddy plz make manik suffer evn more lpve u take care..bye
I didn't expect that Manik can even slapped nandini.
as story he can hurt her but slap ...not possible ..this part made me really hurt
Nice update... My manan got separated. 😭.. Waiting for dasu pacthup