Ekta plz see if you can marry a Shrink! Who can permanently counsel U!

ytfreak16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
😡
😡EK...it's still not too late! Plz start looking for a 'Shrink' (Psychologist/Psychiatrist)...especially
a 'Clinical Shrink'...not just to seek help for your psychosocial perversion...but whom you
should marry & have as your...permanently living-in...round the clock...counseling service!

A Shrink...who can keep your bizarre & most abnormal thought processes on leash! Who can
help & guide you to relate...to social norms...to common human socio-sympathetic
thoughts & ideas! Hence be able to bring some positivity in your psychological disposition!

You're in dire need of a 'Socio-Interpersonal Relationship' psychiatrist-cum-life-partner...to give you
some hands-on training...on how relationships are built...maintained...& are made to last!

Undoubtedly...you need serious help...as your sociopathic perversion is outrageous & extremely annoying...beyond any words that can do justice!
It's very alarmingly evident & obviously reflected in your creativity...in virtually all your shows!

Go get some professional help girl!!!
Edited by ytfreak16 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ytfreak16 thumbnail

😳I'm damn serious!!!!
ytfreak16 thumbnail

😛Why the silent mode IL?
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i so agree with u 
in all her shows 
she does the same thing 
ytfreak16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .chandni.

i so agree with u 

in all her shows 
she does the same thing 

😳If she's not going to get such help...she can be a tremendously damaging element to the
society! I admit things do happen in real life! But such a sadistic & pessimistic TV show maker
can do nothing...other than only harm the society at large!
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ytfreak16

😳If she's not going to get such help...she can be a tremendously damaging element to the
society! I admit things do happen in real life! But such a sadistic & pessimistic TV show maker
can do nothing...other than only harm the society at large!

she does the same in all shows
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Making personal remarks and digs at producers is not allowed on the forum and against forum rules.

Check forum rules for further clarification  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4070081

Topic Closed