Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadaf124 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I think we will get this dance on Wednesday or Thursday eagerly waiting for this
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rabeeha

how can bonnie blackmail arjun,bcoz whn he will detach sam after all this it will be clean clear that he was doing all these things just to take revenge.everyone will come to know about his intentions ,untill he is against sam bonnie is with him so there is no option of bonnie blackmailing him in future,

bonnie and arjun are in a relationship. she can say many thngs that she made him do that if he leaves her.. arjun's revenge ll backfire. raneil ll protect sam.. 
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sadaf124

I think we will get this dance on Wednesday or Thursday eagerly waiting for this

thursday i think..
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: soni595

Ahh!! I'm looking forward to the ballroom dance between Sam-Arjun and the synopsis makes sense now on Sam being mesmerized by Arjun! Kashmira and Aham do look gorgeous in that picture!

I didn't know Monica is a professional dancer, maybe we'll get to see her dance in the future! Whose Jason by the way? Thanks for sharing!!

i was surprised to knw abt monica hav seen karishma n karan performing few tyms but monica is a national level dance, would love to see awl 4 perf together neil radhu sam arjun.. (we need more parties atleast once a month ) ðŸ˜ƒ
Anju.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Kashmira did justice to helen act...her dance was awesome...also her expressions,she killed it.Now m very much excited for SamArj dance
-ambrosia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hope monica ka dance bhi dekhne ko miley...jaise sam arjun ka aise hi ek din rads neil ka dance bhi dekhne ko miley...iske liye to roz party honi chahiye😆...sam arjun ka neil rads ka or phir charon ka ek sath
-ambrosia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Roz roz party dene ke chakkar mein kahin birdsong lut naa laaye🤣...