Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kri_19_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@soni595: Ya, even I feel he will come to Mumbai.
I really hope Radhika is brave enough to break up with him but then even if she does Saral may blackmail Radz on how her sister is married into his family.  Which I really don't want it to happen.
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^Apparently all the ppl who play Radhika's family were only on cameo basis for the Rishikesh shoot and are not coming back. But I am sure Saral will be bk. I think as when Radhika and Neil's track starts Saral will land that very day 😆Edited by Heavens_Kiss - 8 years ago
Kri_19_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heavens_Kiss

^^Apparently all the ppl who play Radhika's family were only on cameo basis for the Rishikesh shoot and are not coming back. But I am sure Saral will be bk. I think as when Radhika and Neil's track starts Saral will land that very day 😆

😲 Really I had no clue about that.
Yes he will be back for sure. 😆 
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Huma-

cr: Manmarzian FC 

i so love them ❤️
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: soni595

@Taherifiedme: thanks! Teji is such a cutie but I can never seem to understand which side he's on lol one minute he looks upset with being stuck with Bon and next he's opening up shirt buttons trying to impress her lol.

yeah maybe we'll see Neil & Radhika dance sometime in the future but I guess they can't right now since she's engaged to Saral and she's committed to that at the moment.

i think tej ll ditch bonnie too when revenge khulasa ll happen.. and i really wish to see neil radhika dance.

Ri21 thumbnail
karan is now in aboard fr dance shows but he said he ll come back soon. so maybe after raneil becoming more than friends. we ll see saral's entry
i do feel prbs in both sara's life ll come together. revenge and saral
Kri_19_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ri21

i think tej ll ditch bonnie too when revenge khulasa ll happen.. and i really wish to see neil radhika dance.

Yes I would love it if Tjeh teams up with Neil and Radhika to expose Bonnie. Imagine how fun that would be.
Ri21 thumbnail
it ll be great to see tejh changu mangu with neil radhika and sam.. big group of friends.
bonnie ll blackmail arjun later badly..  tab maza ayega.. but my wish of bonnie gettng thrwn out of bs hope comes true. but she is lead antagonist i doubt she ll leave or not
Kri_19_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ri21

it ll be great to see tejh changu mangu with neil radhika and sam.. big group of friends.

bonnie ll blackmail arjun later badly..  tab maza ayega.. but my wish of bonnie gettng thrwn out of bs hope comes true. but she is lead antagonist i doubt she ll leave or not

Ya that really would be fun!
Even I don't think Bonnie would leave BS.
Every show needs at least 1 negative character for the story to actually move on.. 😆 
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Omg The picture was so hot. After dancing like this don't say that they are not pair. I will kill CVS if they separate samarj. Any one will blind they don't see the oozing chemistry between Samarj. Waiting for dance.