Aham and Kashmira dance to their co-actors tunes

Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Aham Sharma and Kashmira Irani will dance to an intimate ballroom number in the show 'Manmarziyan'. Incidentally, the song was choreographed by their fellow actors, Jason Tham and Monica Sehgal. Since Jason and Monica are also professional dancers, the makers felt it was a good idea to ask them to plan the whole dance sequence. 

Says Jason, "Both Aham and Kashmira will surprise the audiences with this song. While Kashmira is a good dancer, we all did not know that Aham can dance too." Monica adds, "The funny part is that in the show, I am not a dancer. I was dying inside to dance but didn't get a chance too! Anyway, I enjoyed choreographing it."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news/Aham-and-Kashmira-dance-to-their-co-actors-tunes/articleshow/47234853.cms?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=toitv

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that picture is so hot ðŸ˜² i still cant believe we ll be gettng a ball room dance
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

cr: Manmarzian FC Edited by Huma- - 8 years ago
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Btw his outfit is kinda ol' world style nah? I dunno 70s movie style? Is he going for retro luk? 😎
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ahh!! I'm looking forward to the ballroom dance between Sam-Arjun and the synopsis makes sense now on Sam being mesmerized by Arjun! Kashmira and Aham do look gorgeous in that picture!

I didn't know Monica is a professional dancer, maybe we'll get to see her dance in the future! Whose Jason by the way? Thanks for sharing!!
Kri_19_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni595

Ahh!! I'm looking forward to the ballroom dance between Sam-Arjun and the synopsis makes sense now on Sam being mesmerized by Arjun! Kashmira and Aham do look gorgeous in that picture!

I didn't know Monica is a professional dancer, maybe we'll get to see her dance in the future! Whose Jason by the way? Thanks for sharing!!

Jason is Tejeh.
And ya even I didn't know Monica was a professional dance, definitely would love to see her dance in the future. Maybe with Shravan.😳 
soni595 thumbnail
@Taherifiedme: thanks! Teji is such a cutie but I can never seem to understand which side he's on lol one minute he looks upset with being stuck with Bon and next he's opening up shirt buttons trying to impress her lol.

yeah maybe we'll see Neil & Radhika dance sometime in the future but I guess they can't right now since she's engaged to Saral and she's committed to that at the moment.
Kri_19_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni595

@Taherifiedme: thanks! Teji is such a cutie but I can never seem to understand which side he's on lol one minute he looks upset with being stuck with Bon and next he's opening up shirt buttons trying to impress her lol.

yeah maybe we'll see Neil & Radhika dance sometime in the future but I guess they can't right now since she's engaged to Saral and she's committed to that at the moment.

Ya he's very confusing.😆 

I don't like this Saral. He's definitely going to bring up problems in Radz life.
soni595 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TaherifiedMe

Ya he's very confusing.😆

I don't like this Saral. He's definitely going to bring up problems in Radz life.

Thankfully, today we got a Saral-free episode lol Saral is definitely gonna land up in Mumbai sometime or the other lol Maybe by then Radz will have built up the guts and courage to break up with the loser.
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It looks like a bedroom! It seems like a similar pic released weeks back where she was in the formal attire.

Now I know why Monica and Karan are best friends. They are both dancers hehe.