Will DD end up Disliking Sid Again

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
As we all saw how the whole Papa Patel drama is taking a toll on DD and he family and it looks like skeletons are in the closet which will soon come out...But my question is did Sid take it too far...we all know he wants Roshni to be happy and he sees that she needs her mom and her dad in her life...but it seems Papa Patel did something very bad in the past which made the whole family hide the truth that he is alive...and it seems tomorrow we will haear exactly why and even Roshni who in this episode wanted to be with her dad will change her mi d right away...Now another question when DD finds out that Sid was the kne who brought her ex husband here what will she do becuase remember she almost lost her daughter because of this secret...
I really hope this won't happen. The story needs to move forward not back to square one. I think she will eventually understand  him and his sacrifice for them.
I don't see anything new in there. But one thing for sure I can say is that Nani Ma would be disappointed at her Jamai because he is the cause of the new problem in their family. But His true intention was to unite father and daughter, which Roshni was craving for. As a husband, I don't think he did anything wrong. But when the truth comes out I'm sure roshni will support Sid.
That is something I think will be for us to find out...I have no idea regarding what will happen. It is all suspenseful for me. All I know and feel is that Roshni will eventually be on Sid's side and help him do what he wanted and that is to get DD back with Shiv. 
well may be all will be angry at him for some time
but then slowly all will understand why he did this
they will understand his purpose behind this
then they will forgive him