Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Did Ishita actually say ILU to Raman today??

chapsi23 Groupbie
chapsi23
chapsi23

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

When talking to Raman over the phone, Ishita did say "I love you... Papa" to Raman...

That was too sudden for me... Isn't this the first time that Ishita is saying something like this to Raman... Weren't we expecting an intense confession from Ishita after Raman got back from US? Then, why did they make her say this today?

Not fair :(.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishu27annvi-GrilledCheese-momb24-K.13-

momb24 IF-Dazzler
momb24
momb24

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chapsi23

When talking to Raman over the phone, Ishita did say "I love you... Papa" to Raman...

</div>That was too sudden for me... Isn't this the first time that Ishita is saying something like this to Raman... Weren't we expecting an intense confession from Ishita after Raman got back from US? Then, why did they make her say this today?
<div>

whatever it was,it was in poor taste. the whole family talk about it like its somesort of joke. ilu is losing its charm if they keep on doing this,nothing is private anymore Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

annvi-GrilledCheese-Raz2012sweety_10-K.13-Ambrosia

Raz2012 Goldie
Raz2012
Raz2012

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momb24

Originally posted by chapsi23

</div>That was too sudden for me... Isn't this the first time that Ishita is saying something like this to Raman... Weren't we expecting an intense confession from Ishita after Raman got back from US? Then, why did they make her say this today?
<div>

whatever it was,it was in poor taste. the whole family talk about it like its somesort of joke. ilu is losing its charm if they keep on doing this,nothing is private anymore Ouch
couldn't agree with you more. I mean wth?! Ilu is supposed to be something special between to ppl in love. They have made it into a comedy circus! No sharam what so ever.bachche buray sab harping on about it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-momb24

dilshath Senior Member
dilshath
dilshath

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
YHM Cv's collapsed everything. Love Confession became awkward in YHM.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-momb24-K.13-

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
With Puttar recently married in real life, CVs decided to have Ishita say it to him in reel life without him being present? Ermm

CVs lost the plot of the show a looong time ago with some bizarre tracks. Dropping the time slot to 7:30 pm they seem to have dropped the ball in their zest to please TRP audiences.Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-momb24-K.13-

annvi Senior Member
annvi
annvi

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
In the whole episode this is what irked me the most...
They should stop making the confession a family affair...
Don't the family and children have any other work...

In the beginning when Simmi occasionally used to tease it used to be cute...But now erghhh...

Even Ishita casually mentioning I love you ...papa is a big thing for us...& look what they made of that...
If this continues what little connection we still have with YHM will be lost ...
sunitas123 IF-Sizzlerz
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Since Raman was not around the Cvs thought atleast one confession from ishita will keep the viewers goingLOL
It must be equal to raman's ILU Ishima, the other 4- ILU, ILU R, ILU RKB, ILU Raavan KB will happen once Ishita throws Raman out of the house and says GET OUT since Raman was responsible for Simmi-Param weddingLOL, then Ishita will decorate the room with ballons and teddy bears and then she will confess, once Raman shamelessly walks into his roomLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dedoo-Atii-

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Something is always better than nothing. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top