done mirchi thnxx!!๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by Starsfireflies - 8 years ago
Posted: 8 years ago
Outstanding epilogue dear..
Totally love it..
Specially lyrics..bol na halke hlke..
N totally suited on SidNi..
Surprise part was amazing...
Totally amazing wrk n love it..
Really gonna miss this beautiful n sweet journey of SidNi...
N thnx dear for made Us part of this awsm journey..
Keep rocking
I know Aayu, you will kill me for not reading this on time and not liking it. But you know what's best? Reading it from beginning to end without any disturbance or having to wait impatiently for the next part. This is the reason I decided to wait till u finish the story so I can read it directly.

Coming to this story I loved everything on it โญ๏ธ Be it romance, emotion, comedy, anger everything u wrote it brilliantly. This was a fabulous 5S. Now after reading ur story my expectations are high for this week but don't think CVs will fulfill our wish just like u did. Your stories romance was beyond my expectations. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by GOOGLU

Outstanding epilogue dear..
Totally love it..
Specially lyrics..bol na halke hlke..
N totally suited on SidNi..
Surprise part was amazing...
Totally amazing wrk n love it..
Really gonna miss this beautiful n sweet journey of SidNi...
N thnx dear for made Us part of this awsm journey..
Keep rocking

Thank you..๐Ÿ˜Š Glad u liked song๐Ÿ˜ณ
Surprises oh i m so happy u liked it! Oh don't thank me i should thank u for reading it and giving so awesome comments..
Originally posted by paru10

I know Aayu, you will kill me for not reading this on time and not liking it. But you know what's best? Reading it from beginning to end without any disturbance or having to wait impatiently for the next part. This is the reason I decided to wait till u finish the story so I can read it directly.

Coming to this story I loved everything on it โญ๏ธ Be it romance, emotion, comedy, anger everything u wrote it brilliantly. This was a fabulous 5S. Now after reading ur story my expectations are high for this week but don't think CVs will fulfill our wish just like u did. Your stories romance was beyond my expectations. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@bold once I asked u if u will kill me and u said if u kill me how will u read stories? Now how will I read ur amazing comments if I kill you?๐Ÿ˜‰ Happy u liked reading it without interruption , ya even I feel its better..

Now coming to your praises for me thanks so much..๐Ÿ˜† I have been hearing this alot that all have raised their expectations coz of me but i am sure cvs will give a good one๐Ÿ˜ณ

@red Romance was beyond expectations lol well all thanks to R ,she made me write the SR part although it wasn't so good but rest of the romance ka credit I take it..
the last chapter and the epilogue is amazing.Finally both are married and Roshnis bidaai was emotional.loved Sids confession and their SRโ˜บ๏ธ
Originally posted by afghangirl

the last chapter and the epilogue is amazing.Finally both are married and Roshnis bidaai was emotional.loved Sids confession and their SRโ˜บ๏ธ

Thank you..๐Ÿ˜Š glad u liked sid ka confession and the SR๐Ÿ˜†