awesome

thnks!
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Shot 5 : Bidaai Ceremony

"A true love story never ends."

"This is where our story begins."

"Arre mere pair toh chuhe hi nahi?" Sam says playfully showing her feet.

(Arre who will touch my feet?)

Siddharth stops Roshni as she was going to do the same and winks at Yash ,who nods smirking!

"Main hun na baby.." Yash replied and dived at her feet. All looked shocked while Sid held his stomach to stop his laughter!!

(I am there na baby)

Sam started smacking him as he ran all around and hid behind Sid. Roshni was all this while seeing their idiotic antics.

"Save me Sid. It was you who gave me the idea!" Yash said trying to escape from his wife's glares!

"Oh it was him?? You are dead meat now." Sam started running behind him but he stopped her by putting up a finger and said ,

"Wait main shudh shakahari hun , so no meat please.."

(Wait I am a pure vegetarian , so no meat please)

"You!!" Sam ran behind him not at all in the mood of laughing at his pathetic joke!

"Wait up both of you..ye meri bidaai ho rahi hai its serious Ok?" Roshni said angrily.

(Wait up both of you , its my bidaai going on , its serious Ok?)

"Mom I will miss you.." she said hugging DD "and you too Sexy!" she gathered her in a hug too.

"Arre Sid tujhe kitni dur lekar ja raha hai jo itni senti ho rahi hai?" Sam asked nudging her.

(Arre where is Sid taking you that you are getting senti?)

"Ya I can be a ghar-jamai if you want?" Sid joked and Yash and Sam gave him a high-five.

"What the hell haan? Tumhare liye ye joke hoga mere liye nahi hai!" Roshni shouted on top of her voice.

(What the hell? This maybe a joke for you but it is not one for me)

Sid's face reflected expressions of shock and hurt. He went and sat in the other room to give her some time alone with her family.

"You should not have snapped at him like that beta!" DD caressed her hair and patted her cheek lovingly.

"But mom.." she started when Sam pulled her in a hug and called Yash to join.

"He was just trying to cheer up your mood!" Sam replied in her ears.

"Yes! Wo tumhe rota hua nahi dekh sakta hai." Yash replied from the other side.

(Yes , he can't see you cry!)

She broke the hug and was in tears listening to them. Yash gave her a side-hug and said , " We will miss you."

Sam nodded with tears filling up in her eyes too. They both hugged again and Yash just looked on at their melodrama!

"Main Sid ko leke aati hun." Simran said while Roshni was hugging Bablu and Kesar.

(I'll go and get Sid)

"Ma!!" Roshni stopped her and told her with her actions that she would go.

IN ROOM

"Main kitna bada idiot hoon. Kyun maine Yash aur Sam se woh sab karne ko kaha? I hurt her so much. Ab woh mujhse baat bhi nahi karegi.!" he spoke aloud as she entered inside.

(I am such a big idiot. Why did I ask Yash and Sam to do that? ?Now she won't talk to me , I hurt her so much..)

He was facing her back so couldn't see her. She entered and was going to comfort him with a smile stuck up on her face when he smashed the vase on the ground!

"Siddharth..." she shouted at once seeing his hand hurt and blood oozing out of it.

"Roshni?" he asked surprised to see her and she came and held him! She made him sit down by her side on the bed.

"Kya kiya yeh?" she asked dressing his wounds.

(What did you do?)

He kept looking at her and wiped off her tears that she was continuously shedding.

"Tumhe apna khayal rakhna aata hai? No control on your anger haan?" she kept on blabbering and dressing while he was just sitting blankly.

(You even take of yourself or not? No control on anger!)

"I am sorry!" she said suddenly out of the blue and he noticed her crying again.

He gathered her in a hug while she sobbed quietly. He kept shushing her , not wanting her to cry..

"No roshni I am sorry. You are leaving your family for me! I can understand what it means to you.." Siddharth said taking out the guilt feeling he was experiencing.

"No mujhe samajhna chahiye tha that tum kabhi mujhe dukh nahi pahunchoge!" said Roshni looking at his beautiful eyes.

(No I should have understood that you will never hurt me.)

"Okay , you can't say sorry!" Siddharth declared at once. Roshni looked at him in confusion!

"Because aaj meri baari hai.." he said making her laugh. He smiled seeing her laugh.

(Because today is my turn)

"Chalo ab ghar chale?" he got up and offered his hand promising her to always support her!

(Now let's go home?)

They went out hand in hand and Roshni met her family before going back to home. She was emotional and was crying her heart out.!

Banno Re Banno Meri

Chali Sasural Ko

Ankhiyon Mein Pani De Gayi

Dua Mein Meethi Guddhani Le Gayi

DD patted her head lovingly..and hugged her tight! Roshni looked back at her house and remembered all the small memories she could never forget.

She went ahead and hugged Nani totally crying uncontrollably..then she went and hugged Resham who despite trying could not control her tears!!

Re Kabira Maan Ja

Re Fakeera Maan Ja

Aaja Tujhko Pukaarein

Teri Parchhaiyaan

Siddharth just hugged a crying DD and smiled at her..His smile assured her that he would never let Roshni suffer!

He then went and touched Nani's feet while she kissed his forehead and warned him not to trouble her Roshni. Siddharth told her how she was going to trouble him instead and nani laughed through her tears!

Re Kabira Maan Jaa

Re Fakeera Yun Na Jaa
Kaisa Tu Hai Nirmohi Kaisa Harjaiyaa

Re Kabira Re Kabira

Re Fakeera Re Fakeera

Re Kabira Re Kabira

At last she hugged all and looked at her house again tears building up! Siddharth wiped away her tears , and she realised he had all the while been holding onto her hand.

She smiled amidst the tears and they sat in the car. Raj, Simran and Beeji assured the Patels saying for them Roshni was always their daughter and they will always be there for her!

IN THE CAR

Roshni rested her head on Siddharth's shoulder and he stroked her hair to calm her down. Subsequently her crying had mellowed down to sobs so he tried to lighten up the mood.

"And I thought you wanted to get married to me?" he asked cheerfully. She smacked him at once at his question.

"I can't believe we finally got married.."Siddharth said and continued , " It seems like a dream doesn't it?" he asked her trying to look at her face which was hidden in his chest.

"Yes a dream from which I never wanna wake up from!" Roshni said looking deeply into his eyes.

"Oh I am sorry but I will not let you sleep tonight." he said naughtily.

She blushed  hard and hid her face back in his chest..He loved to see his effect on her, her red cheeks made him feel as if he was the only one capable of doing that!

"Where is my wedding gift?" she asked suddenly ,  her eyes glinting with happiness. He did not want to give it to her at that moment, he wanted it to be a surprise!

"I'll give it soon." he promised and she nodded! "Me too.." she said thinking about what a surprise it would be for him!

They both had a night to look forward to. A night of surprises and love!

Love was in the air and would always be..They were destined to be together and now no one could separate them! They were TOGETHER FOREVER.

The wedding they both had fantasised about had finally transpired in front of their eyes in the past 5 days.

-----------------------
R your wish will be fulfilled in the next update i.e. epilogue..😃
Edited by Starsfireflies - 8 years ago
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
rres
unres

really cute in the beginning.. he didn't want her to cry so he planned all this... love d song choice... and the bedroom scene... the car scene... wonder what is their surprise to each other... wen will be next update?? excited to read ur Sr interpretation... haha...

yay yay yay m first!Edited by skinnypal - 8 years ago
rachana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res 
Unres - was I'm late??

Yash-sam are so funny..😆 Poor roshni, her bidaai part was too emotional to handle😭  loved how he cared for her and how she dressed his wounds And car part☺️ they both wanna surprise each other..so sweet..what was that surprise??😛 Hehe waiting for epilogue.. Update soon..😛
Edited by rachana10 - 8 years ago
aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
aww u updated 
it is fantastic baby 
loved dat car and bed room scene
and will b waiting for epilogue😳😳
Edited by aparnalokam - 8 years ago
NIALOVE thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
fantastic lpved that bed room scene
A.Green thumbnail
Originally posted by: skinnypal

rres
unres

really cute in the beginning.. he didn't want her to cry so he planned all this... love d song choice... and the bedroom scene... the car scene... wonder what is their surprise to each other... wen will be next update?? excited to read ur Sr interpretation... haha...

yay yay yay m first!

thanks..😳 
car and bedroom scwne ohh i m happy u liked them😉
well surprises are tough to guess , u can guess Roshni but not sid's surprise!
ya wait for it..😆 u are mostly first only..
A.Green thumbnail
Originally posted by: maclean

fantastic

ty so much..
A.Green thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnalokam

aww u updated 

it is fantastic baby