Why cvs always do this with sanyukta

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Nowadays crying has become a part of everyday daily life for sanyukta.Kabhi randhir ki wajah sei tih kabhi apne family ki wajah sei.Can't cvs see this girl be happy for a moment .You know crying scenes are ok ,but sometimes over the top melodramatic scenes destroys the whole thing.Now again she will feel devastated,broken and beyond repair.On one hand she will think that randhir is again cheating on her and ignoring her calls for ragini and on another hand she will soon come to know about her mother's brain tumor.Is it necessary that everytime cvs should create problems for her and then how she overcome those problems.Family problems,study problems,randhir problems.Every where problems and problems.I think cvs should give a break to sanyukta's problem and focus on vidushi 's problems also bocz even that girl also has many problems in her life . in every alternate episode sanyukta has to have a problem.And again in the upcoming episodes ,she is gonna have so many problems.On the other hand randhir will be not beside her.Cvs for at least once give her some happy life.Tell what u want ,but u know that is why i loved today's randhir-ragini scenes bcoz again sandhir scene means sanyukta sharing her mother's problem with randhir and randhir becomes super depressed now but still tries to console her and all.
Sometimes i feel really sad for sanyukta that this girl has so many problems in her life ,fighting against half of the world to pursue her dreams and even feel proud of her when she overcomes all her problems and stand for herself.I really feel very proud.
But sometimes her constant crying and long list of problems makes it monotonous .
I know the story is on sanyukta but sometimes if they focus on vidushi or parth or randhir also ,then also it will be treat to watch.
But just wanna say that i don't want her to be sad and broken anymore ,for once the girl deserves some amount of happiness and peace.

Edited by s.love - 8 years ago
yup i agree..
aaj kal ye bohot roti h
Yup
Totally agree
Why cv's doing this
Kabhi khush dekhne nhi dete
yup i agree
cvs use khush nahi rehne de sakte