India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Disappointment on its peak :/

Angelic-Catty Senior Member
Angelic-Catty
Angelic-Catty

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Today's epi was a big time BORE :/ The scenes i loved was Girl power Nandu n MukLya raised their voice n second wen Manik hold Nandini.. I M not saying give only MaNan scene as i know other characters r important too but atleast there shud b sum sensible track :/ I was just forwarding the video i didnt knw where to stop n watch :/ Track of ridhima backing out was showed in precaps that too two times n in Promo too but y the hell on this earth they showed same thing in the whole episode n nothing else? The last scene Aryamaan's entry was lil different baaki sub wohi :/ I was way too disappointed by today's episode.. Not in the mood :/

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kiranpaki-LarryGurl-VasantiLadorpiMimi2609

panidarang Goldie

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by panidarang

Be prepared for more bore tracks . -_-
Totally agree - they have such a good RESCUE epi & then the hurt element which showed how hurt & disillusioned Nan do was- expected that Manik would prop her up - some nicely developed story line & instead we get this drivel today - everyone looked really bored you could synch what was going to be said/done
Why show the obvious - we watched this cos it was different - WHY then take the short cuts & make it COMMON Dead
Tina.ManikFan Newbie
Tina.ManikFan
Tina.ManikFan

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Before you share your opinion about a bad episode, just think about the number of awesome episodes kaisi yeh yaariyan has given us, whose awesomeness level cannot be reached by any other indian shows. If you cant bear half an hour of boredom then that shows how impatient you are. A TV show cannot always please its audience. No offence. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ajith37BriNi

Mimi2609 IF-Sizzlerz
Mimi2609
Mimi2609

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:30am | IP Logged
i agree with youClap

problem is that this drag wasnt just in yesterday's episode, but they have been literally dragging tracks post musicana, damn too much at timeSleepy

when the episodes were good, we have complimented them, why shouldnt we say when the episodes really are crap?Confused
Angelic-Catty Senior Member
Angelic-Catty
Angelic-Catty

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tina.ManikFan

Before you share your opinion about a bad episode, just think about the number of awesome episodes kaisi yeh yaariyan has given us, whose awesomeness level cannot be reached by any other indian shows. If you cant bear half an hour of boredom then that shows how impatient you are. A TV show cannot always please its audience. No offence. 

I wrote what i believe.. When they give awesome episodes we do appreciate.. N when its boring we have that right to give opinions bout that too.. You mean we shud just appreciate???? Cant we share opinions if there is sumthing we dont like?? If its awesome we shud applaud but if its boring we cant share what we felt?  NO OFFENCE

Edited by Angelic-Catty - 14 May 2015 at 3:59pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top