Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I loved that dialogue. Sid was full on flirting mood with his ex wife because she was looking hot. Also loved the scene when Rossini told Sid that she didn't know her mom dances so well. Sid's reply was hilarious that she ain't doing anything, its her partner who gets the credit of doing everything. He is kind of giving himself the credit for their dance as well. 😉
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: paru10

I loved that dialogue. Sid was full on flirting mood with his ex wife because she was looking hot. Also loved the scene when Rossini told Sid that she didn't know her mom dances so well. Sid's reply was hilarious that she ain't doing anything, its her partner who gets the credit of doing everything. He is kind of giving himself the credit for their dance as well. 😉

yes it was a cute scene 😛
stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
loved the cute flirtatious scene between these two
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sid loves to flirt and tease Roshni...how cute are they. Him flirting with her just proves to Roshni that Sid does love her and that he never wanted to be away from her. She has figured out that there is something more to the divorce and I am sure that will come out automatically through all this as Sid is there helping his ex sasural out and I feel someone will snap at him about him butting in when he is not a part of the family anymore. I feel maybe Shiv is aware of Sid's sacrifice and maybe he might say something defending Sid. 
YD.AH thumbnail
Originally posted by: stephie34

loved the cute flirtatious scene between these two

seems their comfort level is just so awesome 
YD.AH thumbnail
Originally posted by: Churri

Sid loves to flirt and tease Roshni...how cute are they. Him flirting with her just proves to Roshni that Sid does love her and that he never wanted to be away from her. She has figured out that there is something more to the divorce and I am sure that will come out automatically through all this as Sid is there helping his ex sasural out and I feel someone will snap at him about him butting in when he is not a part of the family anymore. I feel maybe Shiv is aware of Sid's sacrifice and maybe he might say something defending Sid. 

yes i also feel that shiv is already a big supporter of sid
he will surely defend him if the need arises 
raju_sky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was small and yet beautiful scene 
AbhiGya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail
SidNi cute scene...love it ❤️
aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail