India-Forums

Mahakumbh
Mahakumbh

hosh - behosh (Page 3)

annu123.happy Groupbie
annu123.happy
annu123.happy

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Nice post arshi . Agree ab d nonexistent chemistry totally . But i am totally confused about utkarsh . As far as i know , d script was criticised heavily since adult rudra made an appearance and justly so . At that time it was UN only who was writing . Leave d present but there was shoddiness , looseends and loopholes in d script even in below 60 episodes , barring a few gems here and there. The whole romantic track was scripted and written very averagely . Viewrs were left confused as to how n when rudra maya fell in luv . The sudden transition to animal rudra also left many confused . Before the coma so much time was wasted on non-impactful rudra-maya scenes. Therefore now when just 35 episodes hv been left n whatever wrong had to happen has already happened , i dont think UN leaving wd really make an impact as many regular watchers of d show like me hv already lost interest . I agree wt shayamala di that seema ji n dansh hv been an absolute delight . I knew about seemaji but had no idea who rahil azam was . Rahil , i feel is a world class villain barring a few OTT moments n I hv tremendously enjoyed watching his act . Gautam was brilliant in a few epi like d house segment scene n shuddikaran epi but largely he has been static n ordinary . The script was also , I thought unfair to him .  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vspdandeliseedhibaatSadia_JenAmArshics

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu123.happy

Nice post arshi . Agree ab d nonexistent chemistry totally . But i am totally confused about utkarsh . As far as i know , d script was criticised heavily since adult rudra made an appearance and justly so . At that time it was UN only who was writing . Leave d present but there was shoddiness , looseends and loopholes in d script even in below 60 episodes , barring a few gems here and there. The whole romantic track was scripted and written very averagely . Viewrs were left confused as to how n when rudra maya fell in luv . The sudden transition to animal rudra also left many confused . Before the coma so much time was wasted on non-impactful rudra-maya scenes. Therefore now when just 35 episodes hv been left n whatever wrong had to happen has already happened , i dont think UN leaving wd really make an impact as many regular watchers of d show like me hv already lost interest . I agree wt shayamala di that seema ji n dansh hv been an absolute delight . I knew about seemaji but had no idea who rahil azam was . Rahil , i feel is a world class villain barring a few OTT moments n I hv tremendously enjoyed watching his act . Gautam was brilliant in a few epi like d house segment scene n shuddikaran epi but largely he has been static n ordinary . The script was also , I thought unfair to him .  

Annu, I agree with you on the fact that writing has floundered many times since the beginning of the show, esp with rudras character graph and in the very essence and presence of Maya. 

Though I don't know how much freedom did Utkarsh have in conceptualising and story writing, vis a vis scripting. But yes somewhere from the very early days, the sense of direction and urgency that should have been there, has been missing. 

As for Rahil, even I have not seen him earlier in any show, but kind of liked his screen presence from promos of his earlier shows. 

Here of course he has embodied the cold blooded egoistic sliminess of the nagpramukh so well that it's always paisa vasool to him on screen - in comparison to other villains, - Greyrson and rao who are dull, or that forked tongue guru who was just C Grade horror film unreal, or Balivesh who is just a caricature now. 

Yes script and writing are to be blamed for this, for they introduced such fabulous chacareters with such a bang, and yet suffer from the Saas bahu show syndrome of only one hero/heroine surrounded by idiots and so everyone including Rudra has been systematically reduced and diminished. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

annu123.happysashashyamshruthiravi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mahakumbh Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index