Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
hosh mein  aa gayi Maya memsahib

aur hosh kho baitha rudra

and de di usko tight tight jhappi and kissi

toh behosh ho gaye hum

Waise, even katherine lost her hosh, because

Shiva's hosho-hawas is gul and so he goes about terrorising little girls like a zombie

Hosh mein aaye balivesh aur dalvesh bhi

now that they realise that Grerson has been keeping secrets from them

waise, grerson is a poora thali ka baingan - a poora chamcha,

who knows which side his bread is buttered

also poore hosh mein faisla has been taken that rakshakon ke parivar nahi hote

so maya must fly, for Rudra has to keep his josh intact and do his duty

of course the only one who has hosh is actually professor/doctor/traitor rao

but what is his raaz in keeping Maya close? As a hostage when its time to trade?

Achcha how many CCTVs are there? Dansh can see everything anywhere in allahabad

Now prof also!! he has cctv cameras in maya and rudras home also!!!

Now Bhairavi, with her third kitab ka jaal, has phasaoed dansh successfully.

Ab he has lost his hosh and is deewana after the kitab

btw, agar maya hosh mein aayi toh leela behosh ho gayee?

Haila!! aisa kyon ?

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

vspdandeliseedhibaatKitsinrosameajitha10appukrishMrsAkyurekpasumarthisaangelic8219happychappyngayouSandhya.Asashashyamshruthiravi

appukrish Goldie
appukrish
appukrish

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Hi Arshi, lovely title and post. How well you find a common thread in the episode and give us your great posts. 
I haven't watched the episode yet so I'll update later.

For now-  ek time pe ek hi ladki honi chahiye Rudra ke paas. Bhool gayi kya haal tha Rudra ka (behosh) jab sirf Maya thi uske Saath. Ab dono Rudra ke paas ya screen par hongi, tho hum  bhi behosh ho jaayenge.

Edited by appukrish - 11 May 2015 at 2:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KitsinpasumarthisahappychappyArshics

happychappy IF-Dazzler
happychappy
happychappy

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Hi arshi. Well there are jhappis and then there are jhappis! This one looked so contrived! Angry

This show has become a proper tamasha... Logic mayya ke saath Consistency maiyya bhi "lupt" ho gayi...DeadCryOuch

If they are indeed playing around with story for trp reasons as  hinted, it is a classic case of falling between two stools...

Edited by happychappy - 11 May 2015 at 9:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kitsinappukrish

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by appukrish

Hi Arshi, lovely title and post. How well you find a common thread in the episode and give us your great posts. 
I haven't watched the episode yet so I'll update later.

For now-  ek time pe ek hi ladki honi chahiye Rudra ke paas. Bhool gayi kya haal tha Rudra ka (behosh) jab sirf Maya thi uske Saath. Ab dono Rudra ke paas ya screen par hongi, tho hum  bhi behosh ho jaayenge.

Oh, yes, our Rudra the one woman man, I think this is the only prem kahani, where we don't want to see the prem! 

And we all root for the behosh Maya. Infact the moment I saw Rudra Maya together, it just reminded me of the fact that two are just not a Jodi!!! 

Ek dum 0 impact, and no connect 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vspdandeliKitsinappukrishMrsAkyurekhappychappy

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happychappy

Hi arshi. Well there are jhappis and then there are jhappis! This one looked so contrived! Angry

This show has become a proper tamasha... Logic mayya ke saath Consistency maiyya bhi "lupt" ho gayi...DeadCryOuch

If they are indeed playing around with story for trp reasons as  hinted, it is a classic case of falling between two stools...

Yes there are jhappis and there are non jhappis and this one was the NON in bold. 

Waise it's such a tragedy that inspite of so much talent the script is so weak that the whole show has collapsed. 

Goes to show that the real backbone of a show is the writing and if the writing isn't going to be bold and cohesive, then it's better to make a Saas bahu show, and we can all enjoy the histrionics of the weepy bahu and her wimpy husband 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vspdandeliKitsinhappychappyMrsAkyurekshruthiravi

MrsAkyurek IF-Dazzler
MrsAkyurek
MrsAkyurek

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Arnav Singh Raizada and his Bluetooth headset had a zillion times better chemistry than these two Stern Smile 

Edited by .Veritaserum - 11 May 2015 at 10:21pm

Sadia_JenAmArshics

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
@Arshics very nice post. Maya ut gayi and as you rightly said there was no romance in the hug. If the hug was let down, then again the other dialogue when she is bought back by Dr Rao it was flatOuch. Simply there is no connect. I couldn't stand the epi to be frank.

Coming to Leela behosh. Didn't I tell you. Maya and Leela cannot be together. Only one at a time and finally one has to prevail over other.

And for me Maya or illusion has to go. It is really becoming a headache now. Jitna fast so sake potli bandho Maya ki and save us viewer's to some much needed action.

And Arshics script is the backbone of any show. If it is getting diluted for TRP well what to say. When will our TV change. Maybe I will lament for years when TRPs will remain only for saas-bahu sagas and other shows will have to cut corners for TRP aunty.

KitsinArshics

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Veritaserum

Arnav Singh Raizada and his Bluetooth headset had a zillion times better chemistry than these two Stern Smile 

ASR and his Bluetooth 

ASR and his black coffee mug 

ASR and his laptop 

ASR and his lounge 

ASR and his plants 

Tera nam liya 

Tujhe yaad kiya 

ASR was incomparable, to anyone ever in the history of television 

even prof rao and tiwari have more chemistry than Rudra Maya 

Btw have you noticed shiva and Katherine scenes are quite crackling 

Even the earlier scenes when he suspected her, and now when he is scaring her - thes scenes are quite well done 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsAkyurek

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index