Swaragini

India-Forums

   
Swaragini
Swaragini

The Vampire of the Week #1 - Results are that is are one and Only DADI

Poll Question: Read Down to know the Question

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
12 [100.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

alleyway Goldie
alleyway
alleyway

Joined: 08 February 2014
Posts: 1292

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
So guys i am here ! LOL
and guys i'm going addict to this Forum though only one Friend like me is with my side and thats none other than matreyee Thanku Yaar ! and i thought to Bring u something Diffrent as only SwarYa and SaGini is Trending this week so guys who do you think is the Vamp of this week 
 
Is it the one and Only DURGAPRASADJI and mabe u may have an Opinion for that
or 
 
DADI the wiked dadi who almost looks like an muderer and almost murdered Sharmishtha 
 
U need something spicy after all because i have only seen Love in this Forum So lets have something spicy LOL 
 
My Question is : who do u think is The vamp of the Show Think and Answer


Edited by Applefiz - 13 May 2015 at 12:37pm

tejaswiniwenham IF-Dazzler
tejaswiniwenham
tejaswiniwenham

Joined: 30 November 2012
Posts: 3597

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
For now I'm gonna say dadi just cos I don't know of any attempted murder by DP. But you never know! Dadi literally tried to kill a person and DP for all his evil mustache less ego trips hasn't tried to murder anyone we know of yet.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

matreyeealleywaylovely_lady

alleyway Goldie
alleyway
alleyway

Joined: 08 February 2014
Posts: 1292

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

For now I'm gonna say dadi just cos I don't know of any attempted murder by DP. But you never know! Dadi literally tried to kill a person and DP for all his evil mustache less ego trips hasn't tried to murder anyone we know of yet.
 
agree until we all knew that his dead son became alive !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matreyee

matreyee Senior Member
matreyee
matreyee

Joined: 11 December 2011
Posts: 847

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Applefiz

So guys i am here ! LOL
and guys i'm going addict to this Forum though only one Friend like me is with my side and thats none other than matreyee Thanku Yaar ! and i thought to Bring u something Diffrent as only SwarYa and SaGini is Trending this week so guys who do you think is the Vamp of this week 
 
Is it the one and Only DURGAPRASADJI and mabe u may have an Opinion for that
or 
 
DADI the wiked dadi who almost looks like an muderer and almost murdered Sharmishtha 
 
U need something spicy after all because i have only seen Love in this Forum So lets have something spicy LOL 
 
My Question is : who do u think is The vamp of the Show Think and Answer
awww thank you yaar ..thanks to you i found some one who is active and passionate about this forum...i love the effort u r putting in to keep this forum active..u and me r going to spam this forum lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alleyway

laila.zkhan Senior Member
laila.zkhan
laila.zkhan

Joined: 03 April 2015
Posts: 468

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
If you're aware of the Harry Potter series, then you should know Umbridge. She's that one person who I wanted dead more than Voldemort. She was pure evil.

Dadi is in the same boat for me. I just can't get myself to like her. Dida just tends to taunt and that too not even that offensive but this lady is like stabbing every time she opens her mouth.

Maheshwari is Voldemort - he's still to get down to proper evil.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

matreyeealleywaytejaswiniwenhamlovely_lady

littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Joined: 06 April 2015
Posts: 8620

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laila.zkhan

If you're aware of the Harry Potter series, then you should know Umbridge. She's that one person who I wanted dead more than Voldemort. She was pure evil.

Dadi is in the same boat for me. I just can't get myself to like her. Dida just tends to taunt and that too not even that offensive but this lady is like stabbing every time she opens her mouth.

Maheshwari is Voldemort - he's still to get down to proper evil.



Great comparison...i get that u are a potterhead?
And even we have our golden trio LOL
But jst 2 girls instead of 2 boys Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alleywaylovely_lady

littoos IF-Dazzler
littoos
littoos

Joined: 07 June 2013
Posts: 2921

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Thnku u guys 4 tryng to bring the forum 2gethr. Nw abt the topic, i thnk 4 ths week its dadi she's so evil. She tried to kill shomi whm she once considrd her own daughtr, ignorng her son's and granddaughtr's happiness. Wat a mothr she is? In the process she almst killd her own blood bt no she ws stl full own drama.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

matreyeealleyway

littoos IF-Dazzler
littoos
littoos

Joined: 07 June 2013
Posts: 2921

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laila.zkhan

If you're aware of the Harry Potter series, then you should know Umbridge. She's that one person who I wanted dead more than Voldemort. She was pure evil.

Dadi is in the same boat for me. I just can't get myself to like her. Dida just tends to taunt and that too not even that offensive but this lady is like stabbing every time she opens her mouth.

Maheshwari is Voldemort - he's still to get down to proper evil.

lol superb comparison, 1 cld nt hv put it bettr. Yes dadi identifies wth umbridge juz as irritatng

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alleyway

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Spoiler: Dadi to get exposed, Shekhar to marry Sharmistha in Swaragini

Author: lovepreet29   Replies: 2   Views: 1121

lovepreet29 2 1121 05 May 2015 at 1:34am by littleliar
Swara to expose Dadi in Swaragini

Author: CaptainSpark   Replies: 1   Views: 570

CaptainSpark 1 570 28 April 2015 at 11:25am by littoos
TB: Swara to expose Dadi on Swaragini!

Author: TeriGalliyan.   Replies: 0   Views: 1709

TeriGalliyan. 0 1709 27 April 2015 at 8:40am by TeriGalliyan.
Hitler Dadi ! She is a kachi khiladi

Author: MsChanadlerBong   Replies: 3   Views: 819

MsChanadlerBong 3 819 24 April 2015 at 6:48am by CaptainSpark

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index