Poll

Read Down to know the Question

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
alleyway thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So guys i am here ! ðŸ˜†
and guys i'm going addict to this Forum though only one Friend like me is with my side and thats none other than matreyee Thanku Yaar ! and i thought to Bring u something Diffrent as only SwarYa and SaGini is Trending this week so guys who do you think is the Vamp of this week 

Is it the one and Only DURGAPRASADJI and mabe u may have an Opinion for that
or 

DADI the wiked dadi who almost looks like an muderer and almost murdered Sharmishtha 

U need something spicy after all because i have only seen Love in this Forum So lets have something spicy ðŸ˜† 

My Question is : who do u think is The vamp of the Show Think and Answer
Edited by Applefiz - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
For now I'm gonna say dadi just cos I don't know of any attempted murder by DP. But you never know! Dadi literally tried to kill a person and DP for all his evil mustache less ego trips hasn't tried to murder anyone we know of yet.
alleyway thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

For now I'm gonna say dadi just cos I don't know of any attempted murder by DP. But you never know! Dadi literally tried to kill a person and DP for all his evil mustache less ego trips hasn't tried to murder anyone we know of yet.

agree until we all knew that his dead son became alive !
matreyee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Applefiz

So guys i am here ! ðŸ˜†

and guys i'm going addict to this Forum though only one Friend like me is with my side and thats none other than matreyee Thanku Yaar ! and i thought to Bring u something Diffrent as only SwarYa and SaGini is Trending this week so guys who do you think is the Vamp of this week 

Is it the one and Only DURGAPRASADJI and mabe u may have an Opinion for that
or 

DADI the wiked dadi who almost looks like an muderer and almost murdered Sharmishtha 

U need something spicy after all because i have only seen Love in this Forum So lets have something spicy ðŸ˜† 

My Question is : who do u think is The vamp of the Show Think and Answer

awww thank you yaar ..thanks to you i found some one who is active and passionate about this forum...i love the effort u r putting in to keep this forum active..u and me r going to spam this forum lol
laila.zkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If you're aware of the Harry Potter series, then you should know Umbridge. She's that one person who I wanted dead more than Voldemort. She was pure evil.

Dadi is in the same boat for me. I just can't get myself to like her. Dida just tends to taunt and that too not even that offensive but this lady is like stabbing every time she opens her mouth.

Maheshwari is Voldemort - he's still to get down to proper evil.

littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laila.zkhan

If you're aware of the Harry Potter series, then you should know Umbridge. She's that one person who I wanted dead more than Voldemort. She was pure evil.

Dadi is in the same boat for me. I just can't get myself to like her. Dida just tends to taunt and that too not even that offensive but this lady is like stabbing every time she opens her mouth.

Great comparison...i get that u are a potterhead?
And even we have our golden trio 😆
But jst 2 girls instead of 2 boys 😃
littoos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thnku u guys 4 tryng to bring the forum 2gethr. Nw abt the topic, i thnk 4 ths week its dadi she's so evil. She tried to kill shomi whm she once considrd her own daughtr, ignorng her son's and granddaughtr's happiness. Wat a mothr she is? In the process she almst killd her own blood bt no she ws stl full own drama.
littoos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laila.zkhan

lol superb comparison, 1 cld nt hv put it bettr. Yes dadi identifies wth umbridge juz as irritatng
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Honestly, at this point, I think Dadi comes across as the bigger villain. She actually tried killing somone -- someone who has been nothing but kind and respectful to her. Like that's insane man. Honestly, Dadi's character comes across as really bad and unredeemable. Like I feel like the earlier flashback wherein she was friends with Dida and treated Sumi like her daughter actually made Dadi seem even more worse than sympathetic. Like Dadi backstabbted her friend and her daughter so badly and has no regrets about it at all. It really makes her seem like a heartless woman. At least with Dada Ji, we can assume that he has been consistantly rude and mean, same with Durga Prasad. From the hints we're given with Sanskaar, Durga Prasad has been loving to his children but very strict from the beginning. No flip-flopping like Dadi's character. Like Dadi is ready to hurt innocents who have done nothing to her. 

I think had the CVs decided on making Dadi mean from the beginning, rather than attempting to humanize her by showing her previous friendship with Dida and Sumi, she would've come across as a better character. For me, she's the main villain right now. 

Like Laila pointed out, she really matches with Dolores Umbridge.  
alleyway thumbnail
Guys the Result are clear !
DURGAPRASAD - 0 Votes
Dadi - 12votes

So we end up saying " DADI IS THE VAMP OF THE WEEK 1 "😈