Mahakumbh Banner Contest Results

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Mahakumbh
B a n n e r 
C o n t e s t 

And now it's time for the results of the banner contest.

First up is the runner-up!

And now for the runner-up!!!

The runner-up is...-sevenstreaks-!!!!

And here is your prize...
made by .StarryPhoenix

And the winner is...

YES! THE WINNER IS...

Megher_Palok!!!!

And here is your prize...made by .StarryPhoenix

So a huge congrats to both of you!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Thank you for voting  my banners guys  so that my both d banners could reach voting round 2(entry 3 and 5 )πŸ€—...  thank you for d runner up recognition... m glad that my banners  are getting better  in recent times ...no doubt  i m learning things πŸ˜ƒ...i don watch d show  but  participated because i like Gautam Rode β˜ΊοΈ

@Megher_Palok: Congrats dearπŸ₯³

@ KhotaSikaShreya: thanks for arranging d contest and giving  us  Extension as well ... and   especially for d character list ( with out that  i  don think i m be able to know d cast by myself   πŸ˜†)... and also for posting pics in PG πŸ€—

@ Swetha: Thank  you  posting pics  in d gallery as well πŸ€—

@ .StrarryPhoenix: Thank you for d awesome Siggy πŸ€— i  love  B/w combo with red/orange fonts in it πŸ˜³ n i m using it 

Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 8 years ago
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
congratulation to both...lovely banners...πŸ‘
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Thank you for voting  my banners guys  so that my both d banners ) could reach voting round 2(entry 3 and 5 )πŸ€—...  thank you for d runner up recognition... m glad that my banners  are getting better  in recent times ...no doubt  i m learning things πŸ˜ƒ...i don watch d show  but  participated because i like Gautam Rode β˜ΊοΈ

You really have done well! I think in the past few months any banner contest I've hosted has had entries by you and this has been the farthest your banners have reached. I personally loved the one that reached runner-up.
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

You really have done well! I think in the past few months any banner contest I've hosted has had entries by you and this has been the farthest your banners have reached. I personally loved the one that reached runner-up.

Thanks a lot πŸ˜ƒ...m glad  u liked my banner  and for d kind words πŸ˜³
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I suck at speeches 🀣 so lets try πŸ˜†

thanks Shreya πŸ€— had you not given d extension it wasn't possible in d first place and thanks to all who voted...

@-sevenstreaks- Congo to u too yaar πŸ€— I LOVEEE how you've used d MK logo!

that's a cool siggy!!! 😳

Edited by Megher_Palok - 8 years ago