Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

The Scenario of MMZ [Fun Post]

Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Namaskar! Mai hoon Mimi. [I know I'm not known as --MISANTHROPIST, blame goes to 1st Gen fans of Aham]. I'm here with aj ki NOT so TAZA khabar. 

IF wasio I'm eager to know your theories and your answer of the MILLION DOLLER QUESTION.
Ye hai khabre aaj tak.. 
Edited by --MISANTHROPIST - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Haha cool post meemee😆

So the Golden Boy and Dark Knight things huh .. reminds me our Gossip Girl days .. and just like then now too I love the Golden boy but fell head over the heels for the Dark Knight once again ❤️

BTW interesting question .. let me think .. how about Arjun making Bonzo going with Neil ditching Sam
Edited by SayaneeH.Lecter - 8 years ago
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lmao!! Your titles for each of them reminded me of those popular teen mills and boons type books lol I think Arjun's million dollar plan is to avenge Bonzo who is lonely now in an abandoned house. How dare no one take care of him!
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lol Loved it! Betrayal, seduction, jealousy, love and a whole lot of confusion🤣 Kind of reminds me of Cruel Intentions haha😆
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 🤣 🤣 Sleepy Sam happy sam?🤣 Sheldon fan eh? 😉 Sleepy Kitty is my fav after smelly cat of Phoebe! 😆 😆

Anyway awesome post! :D

N I go wth Sam luvs Bonzo! ❤️ waah they can make a spin off ... all guys behind Sam n Sam's hrt nly gor Bonzo! 🤣
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar it was funny. Dark Knight mind revolves his million dollars girl. Happy Sam., sleepy Sam. And what if Sam ditches both guys and go with radz you know dosthana
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

🤣 🤣 🤣 Sleepy Sam happy sam?🤣 Sheldon fan eh? 😉 Sleepy Kitty is my fav after smelly cat of Phoebe! 😆 😆

Anyway awesome post! :D

N I go wth Sam luvs Bonzo! ❤️ waah they can make a spin off ... all guys behind Sam n Sam's hrt nly gor Bonzo! 🤣

that's a good idea .. duniya hai mere piche .. lekin main Bonzo ki piche😆
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: SayaneeH.Lecter

Haha cool post meemee😆

So the Golden Boy and Dark Knight things huh .. reminds me our Gossip Girl days .. and just like then now too I love the Golden boy but fell head over the heels for the Dark Knight once again ❤️

BTW interesting question .. let me think .. how about Arjun making Bonzo going with Neil ditching Sam

HAHHAA!! As we all know good guys always lose the girl. Girls have some sick love for baddies. 😆
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: soni595

Lmao!! Your titles for each of them reminded me of those popular teen mills and boons type books lol I think Arjun's million dollar plan is to avenge Bonzo who is lonely now in an abandoned house. How dare no one take care of him!

BONZO!! Poor guy.😭 I'm sure wo Sam ko uda le jayega. 😉 BTW the titles of the guys are taken from Gossip Girl. 
Edited by --MISANTHROPIST - 8 years ago
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heavens_Kiss

Lol Loved it! Betrayal, seduction, jealousy, love and a whole lot of confusion🤣 Kind of reminds me of Cruel Intentions haha😆

Hope it won't turned into a Cruel Intentions. The movie was going awesome but the last 15 minutes were horrible.. the clichd death drama n blah blah!!🥱