India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Analysis of Ekta's Psyche

strings123 Goldie
strings123
strings123

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
This is analysis done by my sister on Ekta's psyche as she was watching 'Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar' on Sony Tv.  That serial is good right now but looks like will follow a similar storyline.
"Ekta does not know what relationships are and how they build up once together.  When a couple is united how life progresses and different relationships support them.  People do not always get married to be separated but every couple has their own unique story which they make together, whether they do or do not love.  Married couple have so many stories to tell as they are one entity.  
This is what EKta Kapoor does not know.  She has no knowledge that how beautiful a marriage becomes when two people love each other.  She does not know the depth of relationships and she is seriously screwed".

From my side "EKta immediately needs a clinical psychologist.  EK consult a psychologist soon or use your celebrity status to keep away from such hassle".  

Everyone s free to add their views.

I have already left the show for a month now and have saved myself from the torture.  If such Shitty tracks are necessary for the union as the actors are indirectly stating then there is nothing left to watch in this show.  I suggest Ranveer should commit suicide and Ishani should repent.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rita07shineloveIshveer-loverankitabaranJulie_StarHarshaMawraRebeccaValentinShadikaIshVeersurveen_kapoorYD.AH

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
i also think ekta is lonely in her own life

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishveer-loversurveen_kapoor

Ishveer-lover Goldie
Ishveer-lover
Ishveer-lover

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YD.AH

nebuna IF-Sizzlerz
nebuna
nebuna

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Funny post I said the same in another post she has no man for herself cause of her twisted life so she ends up taking frustrations on her male lead.How stupid of them to think that once they are united there is no show dumbos...Do they know something called creativity Wacko

surveen_kapoorRebeccaValentin

laila.zkhan Senior Member
laila.zkhan
laila.zkhan

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Knowing Ekta's frame of mind, I wouldnt be surprised if Ishaani starts taking the blame for Falguni's murder just so Ranveer can supposedly be "happy" with Ritika.

There's a limit to immaturity but Ekta makes Ranveer go right down to childishness. I mean, "doosri shaadi to Ritika" - what the heck? Who makes that sort of an announcement? Of course, Ekta does.

Ishaani's already annoyed the hell out of me - taking the blame for murder she didn't commit and blindly assuming that Ranveer did. I mean, communication - asking him wouldn't hurt, would it?

And then in turn, making Ranveer feel like s*** just to hate her. Like, is that how much she trusts her and Ranveer's love? That Ranveer won't be capable of ensuring that neither are punished for something they didn't do?

Right, I've kind of veered off topic but the current EK trademark track just irritated me to the core.

HarshaMawraxAaliya

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laila.zkhan

Knowing Ekta's frame of mind, I wouldnt be surprised if Ishaani starts taking the blame for Falguni's murder just so Ranveer can supposedly be "happy" with Ritika.

There's a limit to immaturity but Ekta makes Ranveer go right down to childishness. I mean, "doosri shaadi to Ritika" - what the heck? Who makes that sort of an announcement? Of course, Ekta does.

Ishaani's already annoyed the hell out of me - taking the blame for murder she didn't commit and blindly assuming that Ranveer did. I mean, communication - asking him wouldn't hurt, would it?

And then in turn, making Ranveer feel like s*** just to hate her. Like, is that how much she trusts her and Ranveer's love? That Ranveer won't be capable of ensuring that neither are punished for something they didn't do?

Right, I've kind of veered off topic but the current EK trademark track just irritated me to the core.
Disgusting DeadIf you ever think of doing that Ishani has no right to call herself a daughter or a wife. This is not sacrifice but an act of stupidity even after knowing Ritika true colors and still go on with her Mahaan crap by letting murders get away with crimes.

RIP to Ekta sick brains. But yes I wouldn't be surprised either if she ends up doing this nonsense seeing how she is now.  

Edited by Echofades - 11 May 2015 at 5:29pm

RebeccaValentin

ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
ROFL hilarious post...bt i m the fan of her show
surveen_kapoor IF-Rockerz
surveen_kapoor
surveen_kapoor

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Typically all ektas charachters has either been screwed up to the core or been murdered!! Angry

Ishaani is one of the worst characters EVER in ektas production world! as per my opinion! She isnt mahaan she is utterly stupid and dumb! I mean come on cvs there is some limit! she is letting murders getting away with crimes..without invetigating or anything.. RV is her husband, and it was her job to do something called "communication" not this crap "ek ka pyaar kaafi hota hai" i mean COME ONE NOW!!!!  And dont start me on her villians now Dead I might just FAINTWacko

NO DOUBT - sooo true that she is a man to herself in life! Taking out frustaration on poor male leads is OTT!

Edited by surveen_kapoor - 12 May 2015 at 3:02am

strings123

Go to top