Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Actions of a guilty man?

Pinot thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

I am only basing this on the spoilers saying Neil cheated on wife Ragni, with Roopali, during his short marriage. ( How did he fit it in his schedule?  He is quite the stud isn't he?😆) 

Even though when relating the story to Suhani,  Neil was very clear to her, that he was not her biological father. But then his subsequent actions of agreeing to the divorce, separating the kids and leaving Ragini, without attempting to clear her MU, makes no sense. 

I would have expected Nachiket to move heaven and the earth, to make Ragni believe him, stay with him and keep his family together.

The way he just left, makes him look guilty of something.  And Ragni thought so too. And not even once in those 15 years, did he try to get a DNA test and clear the MU. Guilty much?

Somewhere in his broken heart, was he hiding his guilt of cheating on Ragni?

Did he have a hidden fear, that Suhani may turn out to his biological child after all?  Is that why he adopted Suhani and not KD?

If this is the case, then the whole flashback and separation makes sense.  And makes Neil  more interesting. Greyish. Human. Real.  People make mistakes.

According to Pam, he was broken man while living in NYC,  all these years. Something was festering away at him perhaps?

Ragni believed the worst of him in those 15 years.  He didn't try to change her perception. It makes much more sense if he did really cheat. 

Or as it goes in soaps, he made to believe he cheated!  (the vamp routine of  getting him drunk, in bed, off with his clothes and pretend in the morning they had great sex).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
haha I am sure the creatives don't think as deeply as we do.. 
This is going to be a case of Ragini being forced to misunderstand Nachiket because of something.. or her being forced to act a certain way because of Babubhai's blackmailing due to Aarav's money.. 

Let's see.. 

My bet is Nivedita, Babubhai and Ronnie will be in it together.. to separate NR..
d3c3nt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just hope N did not cheat, and it seems that way cause FL2 is plotting to keep N/R away.  So whatever story FL2 and FL4 (Ronnie) come up with would all be a setup to separate NR.
I would have expected Nachiket to move heaven and the earth, to make Ragni believe him, stay with him and keep his family together. The way he just left, makes him look guilty of something

This is what really hurts me that N does not try and fight for R or for his own kids, he just gives up on his family and moves to USA.  Why????

According to Pam, he was broken man while living in NYC,  all these years. Something was festering away at him perhaps?

Maybe R not trusting him broke him.

Again now it looks like he will be going to USA, things will again follow the same pattern as before.  A misunderstanding created by an outsider and N gives up and moves to USA.

sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronitfan

haha I am sure the creatives don't think as deeply as we do.. 

This is going to be a case of Ragini being forced to misunderstand Nachiket because of something.. or her being forced to act a certain way because of Babubhai's blackmailing due to Aarav's money.. 

Let's see.. 

My bet is Nivedita, Babubhai and Ronnie will be in it together.. to separate NR..

Maybe nevidita was talking to someone in precap 

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oh God please.. 
not another 'you cheated on me' misunderstanding!
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i would like to believe that it was not his guilt of cheating on her that stopped him from reaching out to Ragini all these years but mere ego and hurt. Hurt because Ragini didnt trust him. 

he was a broken man because despite him being so devoted to her she not only accused him of an extra marital affair but also a child from it. 

it was not guilt stopping him from getting DNA done to resolve this issue 15 years back but he found it humiliating perhaps 

he adopted Suhaani because he thought Rupali lost her life and Suhaani her mother because of his wife's insecurity so that guilt made him adopt her. 

All these reasons dont make much sense but i'd still have it this way than actually cheating. 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
I don't think neil cheated ragini...its game plan of nivi...lets wait and watch before jumping to conclusion...most of the time article has only given false news
BittuJi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Pinot

Or as it goes in soaps, he made to believe he cheated!  (the vamp routine of  getting him drunk, in bed, off with his clothes and pretend in the morning they had great sex).

rupali's done that before in KDMHMD. another ekta show. we know how she loves to recycle stories... 
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Well yes, they jumped off too quickly to this cliff. The hurried through and did not think so clearly. Well yes, to an extent, Neil fostered to her misunderstanding and did not push her enough.