Behind the facade

paradigm thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Most of today's episode was focused on highlighting the charming and in-control side of Kabir - someone who didn't let a deeply personal questionnaire ruffle his feathers. But his conversation with Laxman provided a glimpse into his vulnerable side. He was upset by the fact that his past continues to follow him.
In the future I'd love this vulnerable side to be exposed to Ananya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: paradigm

Most of today's episode was focused on highlighting the charming and in-control side of Kabir - someone who didn't let a deeply personal questionnaire ruffle his feathers. But his conversation with Laxman provided a glimpse into his vulnerable side. He was upset by the fact that his past continues to follow him.

In the future I'd love this vulnerable side to be exposed to Ananya.

Love your post  😊 and I agree with you 👍🏼
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
that is the sign of a very well balanced and strong headed man. Kabir is an introvert when it comes to his personal life, and its a good thing that he does not allow it to hamper his reputation in his professionalism, somehow he ensures that he is still touted to be the best among the lot .
AnVishtian thumbnail
Ah how much I wish to see the day Ananya comes face to face with the real Kabir Sharma but its going to be quite a long wait since he really doesn't see more to Ananya than the "stupid reporter"

AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Kabir certainly has got several layers to him.. Just when we think we've unmasked him, out pops a new one.. 

He's a strong-headed, fierce journalist who will do whatever it takes to be at the top, a reclusive man who shuts himself up to emotions, a warm soul who finds peace with children, the vulnerable man who is still grappling with the lack of trust his wife had in him, and lastly, he's a torn soul who seeks a guilt-free life, freed from the shackles of his past, and insecurities.. 

While I'd love to watch Ananya unravel him bit by bit, it isn't going to be easy.. Especially now that he thinks she was prying into his personal life.. He'll probably shut her out if she even tries.. 

She's got to earn his trust first.. And then onwards, it'll be a sweet, smooth journey! 
Maha149 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with u we r waiting real kabir sharma charmEdited by Maha149 - 8 years ago
Zannat18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

Ah how much I wish to see the day Ananya comes face to face with the real Kabir Sharma but its going to be quite a long wait since he really doesn't see more to Ananya than the "stupid reporter"

Same thought as you 😊
Zannat18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DexterRocks

that is the sign of a very well balanced and strong headed man. Kabir is an introvert when it comes to his personal life, and its a good thing that he does not allow it to hamper his reputation in his professionalism, somehow he ensures that he is still touted to be the best among the lot .

Love your analysis about Kabir 😊
Zannat18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fantasia_junkie

Kabir certainly has got several layers to him.. Just when we think we've unmasked him, out pops a new one..

</div><div>

He's a strong-headed, fierce journalist who will do whatever it takes to be at the top, a reclusive man who shuts himself up to emotions, a warm soul who finds peace with children, the vulnerable man who is still grappling with the lack of trust his wife had in him, and lastly, he's a torn soul who seeks a guilt-free life, freed from the shackles of his past, and insecurities..

While I'd love to watch Ananya unravel him bit by bit, it isn't going to be easy.. Especially now that he thinks she was prying into his personal life.. He'll probably shut her out if she even tries..

She's got to earn his trust first.. And then onwards, it'll be a sweet, smooth journey!

Me too , I can't wait 😳
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kabir has faced so much in his life.. that even a little mention of it makes him vulnerable.. !
His past has come out just two days ago.. n now this .. 
Hope he copes up with this situation so well .. cos once in limelight.. always in questionnaires..😳