Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

seriously?? (Page 2)

-Cara- Senior Member
-Cara-
-Cara-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

Originally posted by -Cara-

Bonnie doesn't give me that sister types vibes. To me, she looked more of a clingy girlfriend.
I feel Arjun has some personal vendatta against Khannas and that's why he is targetting Bird Song. It has nothing to do with Jai's death.
Arjun has Bonnie and Sam.. And on the other hand Bonnie has Arjun and Neil.. I thought she was attracted to Neil.. Hence the scene where neil asks her to take her shirt off..what a mess!

Oh Bonnie is jus checking out all the hot guys! Jo bhi milega chalega types! LOL LOL

Poor Teji..No matter how many buttons of his shirt he opens, Bonnie is not gonna spare a glance to himLOL

Edited by -Cara- - 11 May 2015 at 12:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifez_BeautifulRi21soni595

Preethi1 IF-Sizzlerz
Preethi1
Preethi1

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rihan05

The way they showed Arjun -Bonnie.. i dnt think they are siblings.. Yes in the video Arjun showed Sam's best part.. good he didn't record the sari tying part LOL

he must hae recorded in is personal ph to watch it later in privateTongueLOL
..krystal IF-Dazzler
..krystal
..krystal

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
hii pri!! it came as a big shock indeed!! like really?? bonnie?... i thought she is flirtin wid neil..
wel.. arj nd bonnie can't be siblings... i think arj is trying to be close wid some1 who could help him in ditching sam... 

but i'm damn sure he is not a true bf type wid bonnie... he might be using her... i can say he iz clever...  he clearly made fool out of sam... donno wats going in his mind!!

Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rihan05

The way they showed Arjun -Bonnie.. i dnt think they are siblings.. Yes in the video Arjun showed Sam's best part.. good he didn't record the sari tying part LOL

That and d scenes where he was lost in her eyes is just for him! Wink He too needs sm Flash back scenes to cry upon nah wen he falls gor her?! Wink
After all the pain he will gv Sam, il be the most happiest person seeing Arjun crying and suffering LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifez_BeautifulRi21

beatsdongandy IF-Sizzlerz
beatsdongandy
beatsdongandy

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
ye bonnie is nothing..arjun is most probably using bonnie to reach sam :p but whats d motive behind this revenge type look of arjun? :p i m loving this arjun character.its more like shahrukh of bazigar type. such a grey shade character ;) n me too like that video.samarj is very intense.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifez_BeautifulRihan05soni595

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
arjun bonnie are in a relationshp fr sure.. though arjun is using her. coz he cant love someone now as he is too engrossed in his revenge. and if he truely loved bonnie he would hv told her that he met sam 3 times..
and revenge thng i dnt think related with jai.. maybe in accident he lost someone or somethng to do with daddy khanna.
Lifez_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Bonnie doesn't give me that sister types vibes. To me, she looked more of a clingy girlfriend.
I feel Arjun has some personal vendatta against Khannas and that's why he is targetting Bird Song. It has nothing to do with Jai's death.
Arjun has Bonnie and Sam.. And on the other hand Bonnie has Arjun and Neil.. I thought she was attracted to Neil.. Hence the scene where neil asks her to take her shirt off..what a mess!

Oh Bonnie is jus checking out all the hot guys! Jo bhi milega chalega types! LOL LOL

Poor Teji..No matter how many buttons of his shirt he opens, Bonnie is not gonna spare a glance to himLOL

Teji is so cute! LOL LOL Sexy Sam! LOL n he guessed it right -chakkar b/w sam n arj! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ri21

rekha.366 IF-Stunnerz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Arjun and Bonnie oh please he is just using her and his world revolves around Sam.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ri21

Go to top