..krystal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hii pri!! it came as a big shock indeed!! like really?? bonnie?... i thought she is flirtin wid neil..
wel.. arj nd bonnie can't be siblings... i think arj is trying to be close wid some1 who could help him in ditching sam... 

but i'm damn sure he is not a true bf type wid bonnie... he might be using her... i can say he iz clever...  he clearly made fool out of sam... donno wats going in his mind!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

That and d scenes where he was lost in her eyes is just for him! 😉 He too needs sm Flash back scenes to cry upon nah wen he falls gor her?! 😉

After all the pain he will gv Sam, il be the most happiest person seeing Arjun crying and suffering 😆
beatsdongandy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ye bonnie is nothing..arjun is most probably using bonnie to reach sam :p but whats d motive behind this revenge type look of arjun? :p i m loving this arjun character.its more like shahrukh of bazigar type. such a grey shade character ;) n me too like that video.samarj is very intense.
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
arjun bonnie are in a relationshp fr sure.. though arjun is using her. coz he cant love someone now as he is too engrossed in his revenge. and if he truely loved bonnie he would hv told her that he met sam 3 times..
and revenge thng i dnt think related with jai.. maybe in accident he lost someone or somethng to do with daddy khanna.
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Cara-

Poor Teji..No matter how many buttons of his shirt he opens, Bonnie is not gonna spare a glance to him😆

Teji is so cute! 😆 😆 Sexy Sam! 😆 n he guessed it right -chakkar b/w sam n arj! 😉
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Arjun and Bonnie oh please he is just using her and his world revolves around Sam.