Swaragini

Today Sangini n Swaraya

nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello friends today episode was good n liked both pair bonding 😳
Swaraya n Sangini both has a sparkling chemistryπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

πŸ˜ƒSanginiπŸ˜ƒ

when Ragini feed him by own it was too delight to watch n Sanskara hlding her hand was amazing ,,,from the first scene i liked their dupaataa chemistry πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ the way he holding n listen only her cute one,,,😳😳😳

πŸ˜ƒSwaraya πŸ˜ƒ

Today has a one of the cute one scene of swaraya when lucky was stood up the balkoni n swara came there n lucky hiding his tears 😭😳..in short scene but saw their understanding n care i liked tooo😳😳

this was my opinion what about u guysss ...????πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matreyee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am loving the sangini chemistry..these two really have spark tbh..i like the way he held on to her hand so tightly...i was pretty annoyed to hear about the triangle between lakshya,swara and sanskaar...but now i don't actually see that happening coz sanskaar and swara hardly ever interact..as for swarya they had a cute scene..we saw swara show sum really gd understanding towards lakshya however she still only considers him to b a friend and i am not in favor of her creating this false hope for ragini about lakshya liking her.
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Even I found tdays episode really cool...
Par precap was kinda stupid...

Swara seriously shouldn't feed such stuff into rags until she has confirmed it herself πŸ˜ƒ
alleyway thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes both the Jodis were awsome but i feel somewhere that the whole family was there both the familys hardly had an line to comment but its fine what are ur veiws ?
soniadutta thumbnail
I agree today episode was good and even saw different kind of chemistry between two pairings but rally pissed off with precap and seriously cv's should now stop creating confusion among fans that who gonna pair in future and I seriously love Sangini and Swarya chemistry and really lukin forward to see their love stories 
laila.zkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That precap is just adding more fuel to this forum right now πŸ˜†

I just hope Lakshya properly informs Ragini sometime soon that he has feelings for Swara. I want their friendship to be such where he feels at ease confessing his feelings for Swara to Ragini. If Ragini does go Maheshwari's place then I think Lakshya's got an opportunity to do just that.

If he doesn't then Ragini is going to try and pursue him and that is just a waste of energy and time.