Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

McLeodganj D3: Dejavu... 11.5.2015 (Page 3)

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

Originally posted by simran_singh_24

Lovely post SF and the Katrina GifThumbs Up
The bedroom scenes made it clear where the triangles are getting formedLOL

Logic be damned, i'm glad Aahil got the bed on the first day of their stay. i'm also glad he was unconscious, and didn't see the screeching doll. 

ShaJin's concerned act was OTT and  I wanted to make a post "The screeching doll and the sleeping man".  

Saif, is he really the Mayor's bro? I doubt now.

Has  Ahil made his family homeless in his thirst for revenge?LOL I don't know where they are taking it.May be just to get S2 start her hunt for Ahil within a week?
Nothing will happen to Aahil's real family I meant his sisters cause they are his sisters.  While Chudail I don't know how she got hand in his property maybe by telling she is having his child. But the real owners are Aahil and Sanam. Aahil's main aim is to kick chudail out of houseTongue
I think they just created a crisis for S2 for her to mad search aahil.LOL
I know his family will not lose out the property,but has he made alternate arrangements for them to stay?What will stop s2 from going thre as Bahu?doesn't solve anything,just drama.
OR they can all shift to Saif's house.LOL
god, when SaHil come back i wnat them to have a different room.aahil's room has lost it's sanctityDead.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JShuklaAnnzSageflower7flora212

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

Logic be damned, i'm glad Aahil got the bed on the first day of their stay. i'm also glad he was unconscious, and didn't see the screeching doll. 

ShaJin's concerned act was OTT and  I wanted to make a post "The screeching doll and the sleeping man".  

Has  Ahil made his family homeless in his thirst for revenge?LOL I don't know where they are taking it.May be just to get S2 start her hunt for Ahil within a week?
Saif is way too cheapoo to be mayor's broDead.. but I like his cheap characterLOL

I was kaanphoosed the way Shaad grabbed a blanket and took the couch.. like every day- I assumeTongue... he forgot that today Jannat will have to sleep with the other guy..on same bed ... I don't mind though.
But it seems Sanam decided to pray coz she wouldn't have been able to keep her hands off the gorgeous man on bed if she were to lie on the same bed as himLOL... but really- Was this Shaad's plan?

Again the 'bold ' part of KV's interview haunts me...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-AnnzSageflower7simran_singh_24flora212

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by flora212

Nothing will happen to Aahil's real family I meant his sisters cause they are his sisters.  While Chudail I don't know how she got hand in his property maybe by telling she is having his child. But the real owners are Aahil and Sanam. Aahil's main aim is to kick chudail out of houseTongue
I think they just created a crisis for S2 for her to mad search aahil.LOL
I know his family will not lose out the property,but has he made alternate arrangements for them to stay?What will stop s2 from going thre as Bahu?doesn't solve anything,just drama.
OR they can all shift to Saif's house.LOL
god, when SaHil come back i wnat them to have a different room.aahil's room has lost it's sanctityDead.
Aahil can renovate his room ROFL

-GrilledCheese-AnnzSageflower7simran_singh_24

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JShukla

Saif is way too cheapoo to be mayor's broDead.. but I like his cheap characterLOL

I was kaanphoosed the way Shaad grabbed a blanket and took the couch.. like every day- I assumeTongue... he forgot that today Jannat will have to sleep with the other guy..on same bed ... I don't mind though.
But it seems Sanam decided to pray coz she wouldn't have been able to keep her hands off the gorgeous man on bed if she were to lie on the same bed as himLOL... but really- Was this Shaad's plan?

Again the 'bold ' part of KV's interview haunts me...
Yeah, KV's interview got me thinking too
so this battle is goinna be fought in the bedroom?LOL
I was actually happy to see him giving up the bed and Jinnat's slight knowing smileDead Was she supposed to keep night vigil?Anyway, i hope shaad stays unconscious the whole night ,while aahil gets some TLC from his wife.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-Mahu34JShuklaAnnzSageflower7flora212

rakshaanra IF-Dazzler
rakshaanra
rakshaanra

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Shaad is supposed to have high levels of military training 
How come a civilian has to come to his rescue?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnzSageflower7

minnie2308 IF-Dazzler
minnie2308
minnie2308

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:21am | IP Logged

The CVs do have some fantasies and it shows. They can't be blunt at prime time.LOL Shaad leaving the bed to Sanam and Aahil was  aShocked duh' moment.

the best part of the episode has to be Ahil's 'REALLY..!!?? ' and then his louder war cry. LOL not to be missed .
Varun needs a lot more than glowing skin and symmetrical facial features.
For example, that scene where he was walking alone debating on whether to let Jannat go or not, he needed some more expressions.. pain and confusion.
SJ and KV do such scenes very well. Even though SJ is not that senior, she has worked with good co-stars and it shows.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran_singh_24AnnzSageflower7

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Shard didn't leave the bed to Sanam. 
Remember, CVS have already shown that ShaJan have different sleeping schedules. When one is sleeping, other is somewhere else. Shaad knew Sanam would not sleep while be was sleeping. Tongue

On a serious note, no. There was at least one big chair. Shaad yes, could have taken the chair, but here he is the hurt party. He didn't take the bed or allow allow Sanam to clear the bed, but that doesn't mean only other place for her to sleep is the bed.

AnnzSageflower7Raingoddessflora212

surbhikideewani Senior Member
surbhikideewani
surbhikideewani

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:50am | IP Logged
AWESOME POST SAGE.HI I AM NEW CAN YOU PLZZ JOIN ME IN YOUR GROUP.I AM ABIG SAHIL AND SURBHI FANTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnzSageflower7

Go to top