McLeodganj D3: Dejavu... 11.5.2015 - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Best scenes from today's episode:

1. Loved the "Ore Piya" song sequence. It was so beautiful. Best part of the song was the flashback scenes they used while Jannat cleaning Aahil's wounds. Memories of Aahil taking care of Sanam when she was injured and Sanam doing the same for Aahil. Isn't that beautiful?
  2. Jannat's heart beat when she held Aahil's hand. I loved how Sanam remembered their intimate memories in blurry when Aahil held her hand tightly and said "Sanam"
  3. I am totally loving the BG music on SaHil scenes. "Maula" and fast version of Junoon music is so good.

Most hilarious scene of today's episode - Saif's worried face and his dialogue when he comes to know that Sanam 2's credit cards are not working ... "I am not loosing Sports car because of Bank's mistake, right...they are not going to take it back, right" hahaha 😆

Jannat's monologue seeing Aahil - "InKo Dekh Ke Aisa Lagta Hai Mano Toh Bahut Purana Rista Ho..What's in him that makes me feel that I know him. Kyun mera dil baar baar KehRaha Hai  I have relationship with you...I was worried about you other day too" ❤️

During the bomb diffusion, Jannat's pray was for Aahil? Loving it!!

Thanks Sage! Perfect gifs, as usual!
Edited by Jiyaaa..... - 8 years ago
Originally posted by QHGeetLova

Im so HAPPY KARANVIR BOHRA STAYED PLAYING AAHIL BECAUSE OF US FANS! I wasn't a big fan of him as AAHIL but damn the way he came to save Shaad was sexy as hell!! I found him so dang attractive and literally started clapping like a seal haha

I know right! ? 

Seal clap !! Me too.. 😆

Originally posted by Jiyaaa...

Best scenes from today's episode:

1. Loved the "Ore Piya" song sequence. It was so beautiful. Best part of the song was the flashback scenes they used while Jannat cleaning Aahil's wounds. Memories of Aahil taking care of Sanam when she was injured and Sanam doing the same for Aahil. Isn't that beautiful?
  2. Jannat's heart beat when she held Aahil's hand. I loved how Sanam remembered their intimate memories in blurry when Aahil held her hand tightly and said "Sanam"
  3. I am totally loving the BG music on SaHil scenes. "Maula" and fast version of Junoon music is so good.

Most hilarious scene of today's episode - Saif's worried face and his dialogue when he comes to know that Sanam 2's credit cards are not working ... "I am not loosing Sports car because of Bank's mistake, right...they are not going to take it back, right" hahaha 

Jannat's monologue seeing Aahil - "InKo Dekh Ke Aisa Lagta Hai Mano Toh Bahut Purana Rista Ho..What's in him that makes me feel that I know him. Kyun mera dil baar baar KehRaha Hai  I have relationship with you...I was worried about you other day too" 

During the bomb diffusion, Jannat's pray was for Aahil? Loving it!!

Thanks Sage! Perfect gifs, as usual!

Lovely comment Jiyaaa   ..

Ore piya song is haunting me ... again the writers prove their talent for using songs beautifully. 

I notice that when Sanam  sees Aahil she kind of forgets other things . She is so drawn to him she becomes a little hypnotized too. 

can't wait for the face to face !! 

SJ's outfits are gorgeous I must say. They flatter her complexion so beautifully. 
watching sahil romantic touches after a long time...loved that scene where aahil holds sanam hand...
Lovely post SF and the Katrina Gif👍🏼
The bedroom scenes made it clear where the triangles are getting formed😆

Logic be damned, i'm glad Aahil got the bed on the first day of their stay. i'm also glad he was unconscious, and didn't see the screeching doll. 

ShaJin's concerned act was OTT and  I wanted to make a post "The screeching doll and the sleeping man".  

Saif, is he really the Mayor's bro? I doubt now.

Has  Ahil made his family homeless in his thirst for revenge?😆 I don't know where they are taking it.May be just to get S2 start her hunt for Ahil within a week?
Originally posted by simran_singh_24

Logic be damned, i'm glad Aahil got the bed on the first day of their stay. i'm also glad he was unconscious, and didn't see the screeching doll. 

ShaJin's concerned act was OTT and  I wanted to make a post "The screeching doll and the sleeping man".  

Has  Ahil made his family homeless in his thirst for revenge?😆 I don't know where they are taking it.May be just to get S2 start her hunt for Ahil within a week?
Nothing will happen to Aahil's real family I meant his sisters cause they are his sisters.  While Chudail I don't know how she got hand in his property maybe by telling she is having his child. But the real owners are Aahil and Sanam. Aahil's main aim is to kick chudail out of house😛
Originally posted by flora212

Nothing will happen to Aahil's real family I meant his sisters cause they are his sisters.  While Chudail I don't know how she got hand in his property maybe by telling she is having his child. But the real owners are Aahil and Sanam. Aahil's main aim is to kick chudail out of house😛
I think they just created a crisis for S2 for her to mad search aahil.😆
I know his family will not lose out the property,but has he made alternate arrangements for them to stay?What will stop s2 from going thre as Bahu?doesn't solve anything,just drama.
OR they can all shift to Saif's house.😆
god, when SaHil come back i wnat them to have a different room.aahil's room has lost it's sanctity🤢.

Saif is way too cheapoo to be mayor's bro🤢.. but I like his cheap character😆

I was kaanphoosed the way Shaad grabbed a blanket and took the couch.. like every day- I assume😛... he forgot that today Jannat will have to sleep with the other guy..on same bed ... I don't mind though.
But it seems Sanam decided to pray coz she wouldn't have been able to keep her hands off the gorgeous man on bed if she were to lie on the same bed as him😆... but really- Was this Shaad's plan?

Again the 'bold ' part of KV's interview haunts me...

I think they just created a crisis for S2 for her to mad search aahil.😆
I know his family will not lose out the property,but has he made alternate arrangements for them to stay?What will stop s2 from going thre as Bahu?doesn't solve anything,just drama.
OR they can all shift to Saif's house.😆
god, when SaHil come back i wnat them to have a different room.aahil's room has lost it's sanctity🤢.
Aahil can renovate his room 🤣
Originally posted by JShukla

Saif is way too cheapoo to be mayor's bro🤢.. but I like his cheap character😆

I was kaanphoosed the way Shaad grabbed a blanket and took the couch.. like every day- I assume😛... he forgot that today Jannat will have to sleep with the other guy..on same bed ... I don't mind though.
But it seems Sanam decided to pray coz she wouldn't have been able to keep her hands off the gorgeous man on bed if she were to lie on the same bed as him😆... but really- Was this Shaad's plan?

Again the 'bold ' part of KV's interview haunts me...
Yeah, KV's interview got me thinking too
so this battle is goinna be fought in the bedroom?😆
I was actually happy to see him giving up the bed and Jinnat's slight knowing smile🤢 Was she supposed to keep night vigil?Anyway, i hope shaad stays unconscious the whole night ,while aahil gets some TLC from his wife.