McLeodganj D3: Dejavu... 11.5.2015 - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Shaad is supposed to have high levels of military training 
How come a civilian has to come to his rescue?

The CVs do have some fantasies and it shows. They can't be blunt at prime time.😆 Shaad leaving the bed to Sanam and Aahil was  a😲 duh' moment.

the best part of the episode has to be Ahil's 'REALLY..!!?? ' and then his louder war cry. 😆 not to be missed .
Varun needs a lot more than glowing skin and symmetrical facial features.
For example, that scene where he was walking alone debating on whether to let Jannat go or not, he needed some more expressions.. pain and confusion.
SJ and KV do such scenes very well. Even though SJ is not that senior, she has worked with good co-stars and it shows.
Shard didn't leave the bed to Sanam. 
Remember, CVS have already shown that ShaJan have different sleeping schedules. When one is sleeping, other is somewhere else. Shaad knew Sanam would not sleep while be was sleeping. 😛

On a serious note, no. There was at least one big chair. Shaad yes, could have taken the chair, but here he is the hurt party. He didn't take the bed or allow allow Sanam to clear the bed, but that doesn't mean only other place for her to sleep is the bed.
AWESOME POST SAGE.HI I AM NEW CAN YOU PLZZ JOIN ME IN YOUR GROUP.I AM ABIG SAHIL AND SURBHI FAN😛
Awesome post Sage ⭐️ Loved all the episodes so far from this week! The song sequence, flashbacks and the last 2 minute were so perfect  Junoon was haunting esp when Aahil held her hand tight! Just so beautiful! The fight scene was so funny, KV 😆 Adorable badmaash lol But yes cant wait for the rest of this week!! Loved ur post as usual!
Originally posted by KhatamKahani

Shard didn't leave the bed to Sanam. 
Remember, CVS have already shown that ShaJan have different sleeping schedules. When one is sleeping, other is somewhere else. Shaad knew Sanam would not sleep while be was sleeping. 😛

On a serious note, no. There was at least one big chair. Shaad yes, could have taken the chair, but here he is the hurt party. He didn't take the bed or allow allow Sanam to clear the bed, but that doesn't mean only other place for her to sleep is the bed.
KK... maybe I was not watching with that keen eye... it would have made sense for Shaad to take the bed and the EMA set up that they are trying to create would have been more powerful.

LOL- diff sleeping schedules.😆... does that mean Sanam sleeps during the day? while he sleeps at night... 😲