Qubool Hai

McLeodganj D3: Dejavu... 11.5.2015

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

"Someone else is looking for Jannat... Could it be who I think it is?

Am I willing to see Jannat walk away with someone else?

No! I have no one else in my life but her... I love her so much..."

Shaad is walking back after speaking to the grumpie hippie, and gets cornered by robbers. He coolly gives his wallet away, but loses that cool when they also wanted the meds for Jannat...

"Yeh meri biwi Jannat ki haiii  !!!!" 

He loses his temper and fights but is overpowered by the crooks.

Suddenly, there is a gorgeous second hunk with super attitude !! Aahil!! 

nicely packs up the hapless baddies...

What sass!? I was literally wolf whistling !

<One baddie came  with full on battle cry and our hero goes..."Really?!" >

But when he stops to help Shaad up, he gets banged on the head hard and is out unconscious. Shaad gets Aahil some help. He brings Aahil back into the room, and get this: leaves Jannat alone in the room with an unconscious Aahil. 

Seriously!?

Some yo-yo-ing characterization here for Sanam. First, she tears most heartbreakingly at Shaad's injuries, and fusses over him. He calms her down. 

Can't explain the mixed feelings seeing Sanam with Shaad like that with Aahil right there in the same room !! Some twisted imagination...

Then Shaad leaves, and she immediately goes into inner monologue about this stranger who makes her feels so many things. He calls out to "Sanam..." as she was cleaning the wound on his face. 

Then Shaad returns with his hand dressed and immediately goes to bed on the settee, leaving Sanam , again on the bed with the stranger in the room.

What gives !? Illogical plot twists just to get SaHil int he same room with Shaad I presume...

Sanam feels restless and prays. As she prays, Aahil calls out to her again, and she prays for him to get better. When she goes near him, He grabs hold of her hand and she has a whole set of foggy memories of herself with a man, so many past memories but the clearest of faces. 

The pull she feels when he calls out to Sanam, almost like she wants to answer...

Back in Bhopal.

Sanam2 is full seduction mode and Nazia returns, wanting to cuddle up sick in Bhabijaan's room... *snigger* So she warns Saif aloud that Nazia is approaching and he somehow clears the room and hides below the bed...

Again Saif is looking like a opportunistic gold digger pool boy to the lady of the manor. Hiding under the bed!!? 

After a while she sneaks "underbed-boy" out, and makes plans to meet some other time. At the same time worrying about the state of her finances.

Precap: 

Aahil and Sanam pray side by side, unaware of each other at the temple.

Sanam2 gets a 7 day eviction notice, and news that Aahil has removed her from the will... and that the house will be auctioned...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey sage ,
Lol today u were looking at this from Jannat:?'s perspective n im still looking at it from SaHil n Sanam's perspective, 

Lol i know Im rooting fr an EMA here, but the thought that she sat on that bed with a "stranger" who happens to be her husband gave me immense pleasure, Something her morality doesnot alarmed her about, rather her getting OTT with Shaad n him again caressing her face looked more Scandulous to me πŸ˜ƒ n as co.pared to previous Illogocal stuff today's accidental meeting made sense πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Anyways agree with ur whistling like a wolf part , i was also fangirling  uff  those killer moves, n that insanely hilarious moment in the middle of the fight πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  

N Sanam's prayrs n how they got answered , plus all those brilliant FBs hazy fr her but they got me so nostalgic πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Wont go into Shaad part, jv already exhausted my energies regarding him πŸ€’
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sage,
I missed that fight sequence . Will def catch it later.
I found Sanam quite logical.Absolutely enjoying this characterisation.😳 I think SJ is doing a good job 

Jannat is dead sure of her feelings for Shaad. And Sanam is trying to break through to her. But the deception is so well wrapped, she can't see through it.πŸ‘

Shaad is coming out more and more selfish as he vows he would not let another man - even if from her past- take her away. Much like our stubborn Saif in IM who wants to bed someone else's wife. Of course, the subtle difference that one is lust and the other is sachhi mohabbat.
(Excuse me, as I go Saif fan girling again...😳..I loved that dialogue he threw in like a flying kiss to his Begum Jaan- aapki khwaabon mein mulaqat honge or something...Seriously...He is as good a selfish and ardent lover as Shaad...In a way better, because Sanam 2 reciprocates and encourages him...so his biggest flaw is that he is cheating on Naziya- that too, only because he is forced to... Sachhi mohabbat boley toh...πŸ˜‰πŸ₯³*fangurrrglling over.*πŸ˜†)

Will have to watch the epi again, as I was called away now and then.

What was very noticeable was Jannat praying on the mat...IN BETWEEN two men in the bg.πŸ‘. This is going to get rough for Jannat and us too, possibly. Shaad is going to turn on every charm in the book...and Jannat is going to be the steadfast, dutiful wife. That bit is going to be very irksome...😳...but since Shaad is so plainly visible as grey, it will be better than Pak track...more than better because Ahil is going to be very near Sanam always now.

Not expecting anything...because I am loving the little surprises. We are getting ..like.. one song per episode on Sahil, na.

A very special mention for SJ on the prayer mat..that trembling corner of her lips..πŸ‘..Beautiful! β€οΈ
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ani! Your gifs πŸ˜† They always give me a new perspective to the scenes..πŸ€“πŸ˜†
Loved the episode. Fight scene though πŸ˜† I can't help but laugh at that, poor Aahil but I just ened up laughing πŸ˜† Plus we got to see a next level of her 'feelings towards this stranger"...

Thing about "illogical set ups" Hmm I think I guessed that too. Why did Shaad sleep on the couch, shouldn't it be HER. Instead both the guys slept and she was left praying...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Nevertheless, as far as we are getting awesome Junoon, I am cool πŸ˜†

Sanam becomes SANAM with her Aahil! So no worries if she acts Jannat with Shaad. Ugh! That guy irritates the hell outta me!πŸ₯±  Multiple personality disorder, you never know amnesia might do that too as per the CVs and their wish to dumb down everyone maybe..😳

So some nice flashbacks and hand holding and grabbing too...I mean hand grabbing πŸ˜†πŸ€£ There's time for that, and the latest KV's IV about going bold..keeps wandering in my mind...*shrugs* πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Loved the episdode. The NIGHT might turn out the NIGHT for her. 
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shayshay1206 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Im so HAPPY KARANVIR BOHRA STAYED PLAYING AAHIL BECAUSE OF US FANS! I wasn't a big fan of him as AAHIL but damn the way he came to save Shaad was sexy as hell!! I found him so dang attractive and literally started clapping like a seal haha
This content was originally posted by: micshy

Hey sage ,

Lol today u were looking at this from Jannat:?'s perspective n im still looking at it from SaHil n Sanam's perspective, 

Lol i know Im rooting fr an EMA here, but the thought that she sat on that bed with a "stranger" who happens to be her husband gave me immense pleasure, Something her morality doesnot alarmed her about, rather her getting OTT with Shaad n him again caressing her face looked more Scandulous to me πŸ˜ƒ n as co.pared to previous Illogocal stuff today's accidental meeting made sense πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Anyways agree with ur whistling like a wolf part , i was also fangirling  uff  those killer moves, n that insanely hilarious moment in the middle of the fight πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  

N Sanam's prayrs n how they got answered , plus all those brilliant FBs hazy fr her but they got me so nostalgic πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Wont go into Shaad part, jv already exhausted my energies regarding him πŸ€’

I know for us it's completely fine and quite exciting to see Sanam and Aahil in close proximity, heck even Shaad felt like an intruder 

My issue was his willingness to leave Jannat in that situation and to leave her with no choice but to share the bed with the 'stranger '...

Maybe he was concussed. ..πŸ˜† He was quite drowsy too ...

it was mixed bag of weird emotions : Jannat worrying over Shaad; Sanam feeling such a magnetic pull toward Aahil. 

I loved the part how he called her,  and her reaction to almost answer to his call.

All those memories assailing her... her expression . SJ was fabulous !! I just hope she asks some hard questions to Shaad about their 'rishta'. Especially when she remembers so many almost vivid scenes with another man!

And that song... tore my heart ... O re piya. .. 
lovely beautiful song

Don't misunderstand me micshy..  

I want SaHil back together as much as everyone else. 
Sanam deserves to be with the man whom she loves deeply.
and who also loves her just as much back. 

Hayyyeee...
This content was originally posted by: chicksoup

Sage,

I missed that fight sequence . Will def catch it later.
I found Sanam quite logical.Absolutely enjoying this characterisation.😳 I think SJ is doing a good job 

Jannat is dead sure of her feelings for Shaad. And Sanam is trying to break through to her. But the deception is so well wrapped, she can't see through it.πŸ‘

Shaad is coming out more and more selfish as he vows he would not let another man - even if from her past- take her away. Much like our stubborn Saif in IM who wants to bed someone else's wife. Of course, the subtle difference that one is lust and the other is sachhi mohabbat.
(Excuse me, as I go Saif fan girling again...😳..I loved that dialogue he threw in like a flying kiss to his Begum Jaan- aapki khwaabon mein mulaqat honge or something...Seriously...He is as good a selfish and ardent lover as Shaad...In a way better, because Sanam 2 reciprocates and encourages him...so his biggest flaw is that he is cheating on Naziya- that too, only because he is forced to... Sachhi mohabbat boley toh...πŸ˜‰πŸ₯³*fangurrrglling over.*πŸ˜†)

Will have to watch the epi again, as I was called away now and then.

What was very noticeable was Jannat praying on the mat...IN BETWEEN two men in the bg.πŸ‘. This is going to get rough for Jannat and us too, possibly. Shaad is going to turn on every charm in the book...and Jannat is going to be the steadfast, dutiful wife. That bit is going to be very irksome...😳...but since Shaad is so plainly visible as grey, it will be better than Pak track...more than better because Ahil is going to be very near Sanam always now.

Not expecting anything...because I am loving the little surprises. We are getting ..like.. one song per episode on Sahil, na.

A very special mention for SJ on the prayer mat..that trembling corner of her lips..πŸ‘..Beautiful! β€οΈ

Soup, go watch the fight quick!! 
Awesome Ness !! 
Actually Shaad had them pretty much packed but because he lost his temper he got overpowered. 

But Aahil !! Such attitude!!
*fangirling*

It was the way he entered the scene, asking the goon with his brows.. "What's up huh?"

And his reaction to the goons threatening roar... "Really. .?!" 
🀣

you gotta see it Soup!

Shaad , is behaving weirdly. Some might say he's always been weird... 
Maybe it's grief.. having lost his entire family, he has clung to the protector role for Jannat to manage his crippling loss... 

There's no one to ask whether they were actually married.  She's alone and he's alone. but that's kidnapping ... 

Kidnap is kidnap, whether the victim is treated nicely or not. 

I just hope he watches Aahil and Sanam together; how she feels like she knows him,  and how he is strong enough to let her go. 

Maybe he'll learn a lesson about love .. 
I too don't want him to turn psycho.

Jannat's restlessNess really touched me. SJ was really good .

Saif ... what a yummy fellow .. 
I can see why Sanam2 wants to shower him with gifts πŸ˜†

But give me five for the awesome strategy of Aahil , to change the will and deny Sanam2 money. But what's to happen to his sisters? ? 

Something tells me he'll be back by 7 days time.
This content was originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Ani! Your gifs πŸ˜† They always give me a new perspective to the scenes..πŸ€“πŸ˜†

Loved the episode. Fight scene though πŸ˜† I can't help but laugh at that, poor Aahil but I just ened up laughing πŸ˜† Plus we got to see a next level of her 'feelings towards this stranger"...

Thing about "illogical set ups" Hmm I think I guessed that too. Why did Shaad sleep on the couch, shouldn't it be HER. Instead both the guys slept and she was left praying...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Nevertheless, as far as we are getting awesome Junoon, I am cool πŸ˜†

Sanam becomes SANAM with her Aahil! So no worries if she acts Jannat with Shaad. Ugh! That guy irritates the hell outta me!πŸ₯±  Multiple personality disorder, you never know amnesia might do that too as per the CVs and their wish to dumb down everyone maybe..😳

So some nice flashbacks and hand holding and grabbing too...I mean hand grabbing πŸ˜†πŸ€£ There's time for that, and the latest KV's IV about going bold..keeps wandering in my mind...*shrugs* πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Loved the episdode. The NIGHT might turn out the NIGHT for her. 

Prags !!

That scene left me in a strange feeling.

The way she was fussing and upset over Shaad and he cupping her face ...I mean her real husband is RIGHT there !! Argh! 

I know she doesn't know. And Shaad doesn't know Aahil is her real husband either. 

Heartburn fo us viewers πŸ˜†. 

But how awesome was the action scene Huh!? 
Such a pleasant surprise. 

Here we were expecting Shaad and Aahil to fight each otherπŸ˜†..

Prags , he held her hand tight and she has flashbacks of him. What does he have to do to make her completely remember? 

Thanks Nafs! 
Gorgeous caps. .. 

SJ was looking so beautiful last night.
the tears in her eyes just listening to that soft way he called Sanam.