Begu Sarai

India-Forums

Begu Sarai
Begu Sarai

Is Priyom wrong?

Poll Question: Is Priyom wrong in Shravni's matter?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [50.00%]
3 [50.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Hey my friends, Hug

Today we watched the episode where Daroga and Sipahi brought Shravni's husband using force and Priyom bring him somewhere. Shravni's husband blamed him for having extra marital relation with his wife.

As we see Poonam is in dilemma but her heart is saying that he can't do that and her friend believes that he can do that. Priya Priyom's present gf is now with some one else. Poonam has lost her attention and her mind is totally diverted.

What u all think like me?

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
now this is something hilarious going on BEGUsaraiii yrrLOL i didn't watch begu from last monthEmbarrassed...as i was lost interest long back cause of its bla bla eraStar...but still i didn't hold myself from replying after seeing your post...Silly

well if PRiii is the HERO#of.poo then CVSthey will  show him the bhola-bhala,InnocentApproveShockedmust beWackoLOL..who don't even know how to eat fish-fry after doing encounter of 76Hasianyooo[according to promo ofcrs] lolOuch ROFL

and after watching prii with that girl in the first epi of BEGU, i really think he was with shravni as well and she was in the list of 76hasinayooo may beLOLLOL and extraMARITIALaffair as for priyom he just need anyGirls Rajamandi/acceptance to go with her in a relation ...so i really dont think he was not involve with ShravniLOL i believe he was involveOuch

but still as the heroinKUMARI think her HERO is all innocent then baat main dum toh hogii na after all she is HEROINkumariiLOL...and she is going according to CVs, so i think CV's/she will prove her HERO all innocent by any hookORcrook, withLOGIC/withoutLOGIC...ROFL

Edited by Moumimon - 12 May 2015 at 12:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

beatsdongandy IF-Sizzlerz
beatsdongandy
beatsdongandy

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
priyom the great kabhi galat ho sakta hai kya???no way man!!like irritating heroeine said mann nahi manta priyom aisa hai!!cvs have always put reason behind every action of priyom aur agar kuch galat kiya bhi to they have just ignored it.like ignoring phoolan's order to join with him in his factory n noone dare to call him to tell that u shld come back.anyways we hv seen cvs have given reason even to his only flaw that is why he is commitment phobic.so i blv this shravni is that tru luv of him n oh priyom is definitely helping her.coz he is priyom the great!!!!but when it comes to laakhan cvs get all confused what to do!!they havent even provided a valid reason why he remains always so angry.whats there in hhis heart that is still not coming out!!no bad experience in past still a guy who has lived a prosperous life is like this!!they had shown that he doesnt care about his family but suddenly when bhusan came to know about his dacoity he handed over the gun to him n told u can kill me if u think u r phoolan's bro n m wrong!! i seriously hate this where one sude they r showing all good,always put reason behind his misdeed n another not a single valid positivity is there.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pampzMahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moumimon

now this is something hilarious going on BEGUsaraiii yrrLOL i didn't watch begu from last monthEmbarrassed...as i was lost interest long back cause of its bla bla eraStar...but still i didn't hold myself from replying after seeing your post...Silly

well if PRiii is the HERO#of.poo then CVSthey will  show him the bhola-bhala,InnocentApproveShockedmust beWackoLOL..who don't even know how to eat fish-fry after doing encounter of 76Hasianyooo[according to promo ofcrs] lolOuch ROFL

and after watching prii with that girl in the first epi of BEGU, i really think he was with shravni as well and she was in the list of 76hasinayooo may beLOLLOL and extraMARITIALaffair as for priyom he just need anyGirls Rajamandi/acceptance to go with her in a relation ...so i really dont think he was not involve with ShravniLOL i believe he was involveOuch

but still as the heroinKUMARI think her HERO is all innocent then baat main dum toh hogii na after all she is HEROINkumariiLOL...and she is going according to CVs, so i think CV's/she will prove her HERO all innocent by any hookORcrook, withLOGIC/withoutLOGIC...ROFL

Hey hilarious post, but now Kumari jee too thinks that Begusarai's would be king is very smart and he can now adjust with a married woman as well. Now would be Begusarai's king is gonna get a solid slap.

But seeing his face doesn't show he has any regrets after getting a slap.
LOL LOL
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beatsdongandy

priyom the great kabhi galat ho sakta hai kya???no way man!!like irritating heroeine said mann nahi manta priyom aisa hai!!cvs have always put reason behind every action of priyom aur agar kuch galat kiya bhi to they have just ignored it.like ignoring phoolan's order to join with him in his factory n noone dare to call him to tell that u shld come back.anyways we hv seen cvs have given reason even to his only flaw that is why he is commitment phobic.so i blv this shravni is that tru luv of him n oh priyom is definitely helping her.coz he is priyom the great!!!!but when it comes to laakhan cvs get all confused what to do!!they haven't even provided a valid reason why he remains always so angry.whats there in hhis heart that is still not coming out!!no bad experience in past still a guy who has lived a prosperous life is like this!!they had shown that he doesnt care about his family but suddenly when bhusan came to know about his dacoity he handed over the gun to him n told u can kill me if u think u r phoolan's bro n m wrong!! i seriously hate this where one sude they r showing all good,always put reason behind his misdeed n another not a single valid positivity is there.

I agree with whatever u want to say as every logic they give behind Priyom's logic is unacceptable every where. Just to show him as would be king of Begusarai didn't give him all the rights to do wrong things and justify them later.
Disapprove Disapprove Coming to Laakhan indeed  I accept CV's has turned his character in to spoiled one. Totally ruined his character which is unacceptable. Disapprove Disapprove

desaiprachi07 Goldie
desaiprachi07
desaiprachi07

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Yes he should have told it to Poonam.
varshita Goldie
varshita
varshita

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
For helping a friend no but he could have share it with someone he trust. Ouch Ouch Ouch

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top