Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
@dexterrocks - First of all, may I know your good name pls! πŸ˜³

Btw, amazing analysis! Tonight's epi has left us with many questions to speculate upon.

1) Why did Kabir not scold Ananya/group after insulting Manav. I mean once Manav was gone and the first motive, of showing him his place was accomplished, Kabir could have easily showered Ananya and group with his scoldings but he actually manipulated Ananya to reach the person who actually did that.

2) He said he can sell his ideals for a news. Now that's tricky! Either he is misleading Ananya or that statement holds some hidden meaning which Kabir will make her understand very soon.

3) He made her believe he is not angry on her, agreed for the 2 lac rupees and also asked laxman to follow her. And then smirked also.πŸ€” Now I dont know what that is supposed to mean - But one thing is for sure, He will first make her learn some good lessons for her blunder and then only provoke her to come out of the pit she herself jumped into.

+++

whatever it be I am sure after this game Kabir will play with her, she will realize tackling Kabir Sharma is not that easy task. This will probably be her first encounter with Kabir's "complexities" - as his first wife described.

I just wonder how will Ananya uncover so many complicated facets of him that too in just four months...I already wish for an extension for the show.

Edited by Malika - 8 years ago
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Fabulous analysis Dexter...
Its always a treat.
Tfs.
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
amazing post dear...its absolutely awesome...
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post 
agree with most of your points πŸ‘

but I didnt think he was trapping her when he was  saying' I am not angry with you because you behaved exactly like a journalist'

I got the impression that he had actually guessed and was honestly telling her why he was not angry.

but then maybe you are right

What is Laksham;s game wiill reveal this 
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Malika

@dexterrocks - First of all, may I know your good name pls! πŸ˜³

Btw, amazing analysis! Tonight's epi has left us with many questions to speculate upon.

1) Why did Kabir not scold Ananya/group after insulting Manav. I mean once Manav was gone and the first motive, of showing him his place was accomplished, Kabir could have easily showered Ananya and group with his scoldings but he actually manipulated Ananya to reach the person who actually did that.

2) He said he can sell his ideals for a news. Now that's tricky! Either he is misleading Ananya or that statement holds some hidden meaning which Kabir will make her understand very soon.

3) He made her believe he is not angry on her, agreed for the 2 lac rupees and also asked laxman to follow her. And then smirked also.πŸ€” Now I dont know what that is supposed to mean - But one thing is for sure, He will first make her learn some good lessons for her blunder and then only provoke her to come out of the pit she herself jumped into.

+++

whatever it be I am sure after this game Kabir will play with her, she will realize tackling Kabir Sharma is not that easy task. This will probably be her first encounter with Kabir's "complexities" - as his first wife described.

I just wonder how will Ananya uncover so many complicated facets of him that too in just four months...I already wish for an extension for the show.

The problem is this guy is totally unpredictable and we are now on our wits end as to whats happeningπŸ˜†

actually what is lakshman up to is what will reveal Kabir's intention

Lets see how it turns out

AnVishtian thumbnail
Originally posted by: DexterRocks

what i feel is that Kabir will never try or Malvika, but if he has to find out a way out or try and teach a lesson o Manav, then you never know, Kabir is eligible and infact capable to woo Malvika. But till now, it seems that he is into small blunders and not into big games of plotting and finding his way out. he could give manav a better dose of humiliation but he chose to limit it with this small prank, just to ensure that he has a good laugh, holding grudges is not his cup of tea eventhough giving a taste of their own medicine is .

Ronnie is too cute, i feel the boy is more into his insecurities. He is definitely not genuinely stating about kabir, but trying to prove Ananya a point, even though his points hold water . Infact, be it Ananya, Manav or even Kaheld, whoever thinks that Kabir is not clever and has ingrained innocence and positivism is a fool, what makes them think so ? If h would not be clever or have grey thinking the how would he ever decode the cases which he did for the channel ?
Ananya is in her own bubble, may be because she has interacted with the emotional kabir, she has seen him when he was genuinely hurt but she still needs to realize that her fan girling is provoking him to take harsher steps, because unintentionally she is hampering his private space.

About Kabir choosing his profession over his ethics, i can only say that it definitely is the major revelation that this show is awaiting. And god forbids , if its relevant to Ananya's dad's case, then that will worsen the whole matter, because till date she worships him and the major reason is that he did not write negative about her dad and declare him as the culprit. But its highly possible that Kabir sold the proves which he might have got in favor of Ananya's dad, and later on allowed the culprit to win the case. but Kabir is still too unpredictable, whatever we have predicted till now has never fitted the puzzle.

Yes, That's what I meant. For his own means end, I do think Kabir is capable of using Malvika by her charming her. As we saw, Kabir is a pretty good manipulator and quite sharp so I can see him giving her dinner date a try if it provides benefit or information for him. Not the Manav kind, dating their way up with the boss's daughter.

Hahaha... Yes, Ronnie is pointing out flaws in Kabir for his own satisfation but I still feel he is the only one who is pointing out certain truths regarding Kabir so that Ananya can pop out of her little bubble. Tho Ronnie is mostly doing it for his own benefit, Ananya needs it at times because as you said, Only fools would believe Kabir Sharma is all about positivity and heroism 24/7 and sadly our heroine is a bit of a fool in this matter. So if Ronnie can give her a dose of reality at times, even for his own selfish reasons, its good enough.
I agree a lot with that last statement. She truly is hampering his space, I think this questionnaire thing just made it so much obvious to him the level of fangirling she has for him and also maybe doubt her intentions. I wish she hadn't gone through with this questionnaire thing but I also feel she required this harsh lesson before she starts going overboard with "I know Kabir sir the most" campaign. Hopefully she will learn it and not repeat it.

If Kabir infact has some role in Mr.Kashyap's case, it would put a HUGE dent on KaYa's relationship and mainly on Ananya's trust in him. Nevertheless, that makes for a very compelling and interesting story where Kabir would need to gain Ananya's trust as opposed to Ananya trying hard to gain his trust (as she is now). We all know that Ananya trusts Kabir quite blindly and soon even Kabir would come to notice that so it will be very engaging to see a track where her trust in him is put to the major test and how Kabir will handle that.
Kabir is quite unpredictable, infact he has so many layers to his characters that sometimes I do wonder if he has a multiple personality disorder πŸ˜†
However, one thing Im very sure about is Kabir Sharma is a grey shaded character. He is not always the white heroic knight as Ananya believes him to be neither is the black ruthless knight that the others paint him to be.
So I'm expecting some very huge mistake on his end to be a major revealation in the future tracks.
AnVishtian thumbnail
Originally posted by: Malika

Ah I wish for an Extension too at times but then I remember Rajeev is not one to stick around too long if he feels his character arc has reached a proper completion so I guess we will need to make do with 4-5 months and have a proper KaYa ending rather than a longer duration with a conculsion similar to his previous shows (LRL, KTH)