Kabir Sharma- Do not mess with me

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Talk about being unpredictable and clever, then yes Kabir Sharma is the perfect blend of it.

Malvika-Kabir

Do they share a good chemistry ? Yes, i think so and Kabir thinks the same too .😆
At first, when Kabir was telling Malvika that how he does not care about any other questions but only the one pointing out his and malvika's relation, i was like why kabir ?
It took 2 minutes for me to realize that he was provoking Malvika against Manav, and must say Kabir is not always the innocent and intelligent thinker, he can be cunning too. 
The smirk of that small victory, when he is sure that malvika has fallen for his words, it was such a whistle phodu moment, he will at least get 10% of that satisfaction which manav got when kabir was humiliated in national tv.

And then putting salt on manav's wound was a cherry on the cake, yes women and their anger are dangerous but what is more dangerous is trying to be smart with Kabir sharma . Poor Manav, seems like Ronnie is in his support, at least that can make him ensure Ananya that Kabir is creating a rift between Mal-Man so that he can win Malvika . 

Kabir-Khaled

I love, love, love, love and love these two. Give me a whole episode on Kabir-Khaled and their effortlessly hilarious interactions, i will personally thank goldi behl.
Khaled, is not a clown, but somebody who can make Kabir stay patient and also reach at the peak of his sarcasm and wit. I am sure if Khaled ever gets a chance , he will happily enjoy the Malvik-Kabir-Manav triangle politics.

But one thing is clear, Kabir can easily taunt and fool Khaled according to his own preferences, just you need to know the art .

Kabir-Laxman

Laxman is a genuine well wisher, respects Kabir as an elder brother and kabir apparently shares a lot of his feelings with him, not into a deep level but at least expresses his emotional turmoil.
I hope Laxman-Kabir will not give a new angle to the addicted model's case, it is certain that kabir is up to something here, he will not let Ananya get a free pass

Kabir-Ananya

Did kabir realize that Ananya was behind the questionnaire ? If not, then he actually finds it out by trapping her in his twisted words. I feel initially he had a doubt that its Ananya behind all these, but to ensure about it he asked her to tally down the answers and also gave his own answers and the clincher was when he acknowledges that she has the genome of a journalist and thats why she did all these, which infact made her spill the bins that she did not do it for this reason. Poor girl, she is a fan of him but does not have an idea that how his brain works and it does not take anybody for granted.

KaYa are a treat, every scene of theirs lights up my screen. 😳

The final question here-

In his answers. Kabir confessed that he can sell his morals for his profession, that is news reporting. Now what does that mean ? till now Kabir has not crossed the boundary of ethics to raise the TRPs or even his position, then does it mean he has done it in the past and is not guilty ? or does that mean that he has lied about it so that Ananya gets a wrong idea ?

Special mention to Rajeev Khandelwal, well i do not think so he cares for the female hearts over here, otherwise its so unfair that he and his smirks kill the hell out of me, even when he holds Malvika and makes that puppy face of being worried about her, it had me all lost in that slight flirtatious gesture of his. I always fail to resonate that why is Rajeev still so magnetic and volatile onscreen.
Edited by DexterRocks - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Super post  ⭐️, I agree with you 👏 , You nicely analyzed Kabir's interaction with  everybody 😳.Thank you so much . Keep up the good work 😊
AnVishtian thumbnail
Really well put 😊

I agree with majority of your points including the Kabir and Malvika chemistry, they do share a nice chemistry but I wouldn't want more to their relationship though it seems it may be possible that Kabir may have an slight interest in her.
Poor Ananya if Kabir ever decides to try give Malvika's dinner an actual shot.

What I really liked was Ronnie pointinf out to Ananya that Kabir is not a doodh peeta hua bacha and he can be quite shateer in his own right. I think Ananya is a little too into her fangirl world to the point she considers Kabir equal to the Journalism God, Ronnie is the only one who can get point out the reality for her at times and she needs that to accept the true Kabir who is, IMHO, grey shaded.

Which brings me to your final question, I do believe Kabir has done something that might equate to bhejing his imaan for news. Todays episode makes me certain that Kabir has shades of grey as well despite being the hero which is quite a delicious aspect of the character that is Kabir Sharma, it makes him quite realistic.

Now about what he might have done, I get the feeling it may be connected to Ananya's dad ka case because they are trying to, subtly, drop quite a few hints regarding how important her dad's case is and the importance Kabir plays in that case.
Well its one of my primary theories, the other one has to do with Tarini and the wheelchair kid but I dont have much of an idea regarding what happened there.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

Really well put 😊

I agree with majority of your points including the Kabir and Malvika chemistry, they do share a nice chemistry but I wouldn't want more to their relationship though it seems it may be possible that Kabir may have an slight interest in her.
Poor Ananya if Kabir ever decides to try give Malvika's dinner an actual shot.

What I really liked was Ronnie pointinf out to Ananya that Kabir is not a doodh peeta hua bacha and he can be quite shateer in his own right. I think Ananya is a little too into her fangirl world to the point she considers Kabir equal to the Journalism God, Ronnie is the only one who can get point out the reality for her at times and she needs that to accept the true Kabir who is, IMHO, grey shaded.

Which brings me to your final question, I do believe Kabir has done something that might equate to bhejing his imaan for news. Todays episode makes me certain that Kabir has shades of grey as well despite being the hero which is quite a delicious aspect of the character that is Kabir Sharma, it makes him quite realistic.

Now about what he might have done, I get the feeling it may be connected to Ananya's dad ka case because they are trying to, subtly, drop quite a few hints regarding how important her dad's case is and the importance Kabir plays in that case.
Well its one of my primary theories, the other one has to do with Tarini and the wheelchair kid but I dont have much of an idea regarding what happened there.

what i feel is that Kabir will never try or Malvika, but if he has to find out a way out or try and teach a lesson o Manav, then you never know, Kabir is eligible and infact capable to woo Malvika. But till now, it seems that he is into small blunders and not into big games of plotting and finding his way out. he could give manav a better dose of humiliation but he chose to limit it with this small prank, just to ensure that he has a good laugh, holding grudges is not his cup of tea eventhough giving a taste of their own medicine is .

Ronnie is too cute, i feel the boy is more into his insecurities. He is definitely not genuinely stating about kabir, but trying to prove Ananya a point, even though his points hold water . Infact, be it Ananya, Manav or even Kaheld, whoever thinks that Kabir is not clever and has ingrained innocence and positivism is a fool, what makes them think so ? If h would not be clever or have grey thinking the  how would he ever decode the cases which he did for the channel ?
Ananya is in her own bubble, may be because she has interacted with the emotional kabir, she has seen him when he was genuinely hurt  but she still needs to realize that her fan girling is provoking him to take harsher steps, because unintentionally she is hampering his private space.

About Kabir choosing his profession over his ethics, i can only say that it definitely is the major revelation that this show is awaiting. And god forbids , if its relevant to Ananya's dad's case, then that will worsen the whole matter, because till date she worships him and the major reason is that he did not write negative about her dad and declare him as the culprit. But its highly possible that Kabir sold the proves which he might have got in favor of Ananya's dad, and later on allowed the culprit to win the case. but Kabir is still too unpredictable, whatever we have predicted till now has never fitted the puzzle.
Maha149 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing analyzed wowwow gr8
Loving it
.SoHu. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant post dexter. U make me fall for the show more and more with your writing. You're amazing. As of now, I'm too busy drooling over the hotness of kabir. Shall analyse the scene later *_*
Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .SoHu.

Brilliant post dexter. U make me fall for the show more and more with your writing. You're amazing. As of now, I'm too busy drooling over the hotness of kabir. Shall analyse the scene later *_*

I super agree with you 😊
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just loved to read your post.. very well analysed ⭐️⭐️ 👏👏

Manav... i think he deserves much more harshness from every one what he got from Kabir's fight back mind. Creating a rift and then planning more with Ananya's deal,, Ronnie is very right.. kabir IS not a simpleton.. he can be very dangerous.. 
I totally agree with your points with Khaled and Kabir.. 😆 They both surely can make a new episode in parallel though... 😆
Sincerely.. i think Kabir has played a game here with Ananya .. to know the real mind behind the making of questionnaire.. and to an extreme extent.,,, i again agree that his answers are a sign to Ananya to think that way.. cos he has never put his morals over his issues.. OR he might have done in the past.. who knows in Ananya's father's case.. ??/ 😳

bawa
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: bawaswift

Just loved to read your post.. very well analysed ⭐️⭐️ 👏👏

Manav... i think he deserves much more harshness from every one what he got from Kabir's fight back mind. Creating a rift and then planning more with Ananya's deal,, Ronnie is very right.. kabir IS not a simpleton.. he can be very dangerous.. 
I totally agree with your points with Khaled and Kabir.. 😆 They both surely can make a new episode in parallel though... 😆
Sincerely.. i think Kabir has played a game here with Ananya .. to know the real mind behind the making of questionnaire.. and to an extreme extent.,,, i again agree that his answers are a sign to Ananya to think that way.. cos he has never put his morals over his issues.. OR he might have done in the past.. who knows in Ananya's father's case.. ??/ 😳

bawa

Manav deserves much more , because there is a difference in getting public humiliation in national tv and a random insult in front of the whole office. But i think Kabir will handle him in his own grey ways.

Kabir can be dangerous but not to harm people around him, what Ronnie meant was that Kabir is cunning and he wants to catch Malvika for himself, but his thesis is wrong. Yes kabir is cunning but to ensure that everything is fair enough, he will not take advantage of people and nor will he put people into trouble for his own benefits. He utilizes his intelligence for doing what we call is good for the channel .

Khaled-Kabir, the actors here that is Bikramjeet and Rajeev, has an amazing rapport onscreen, whenever these two appear in the same frame, there is an automatic grin on my face, i know that they end up giving me a good laugh. and so is Manav and his foolish ways 😆

About kabir himself giving his set of answers to Ananya is not as simple as we asume it now, or even as Ananya assumes it, she is having a gala time, reading his answers, fangirling and being happy at everything, but it has something much more in it.

Kabir definitely has played a good game here, either it is related to Ananya's dad or as i said kabir wants to testify Ananya . 
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SoHu.

tonight's episode, Kabir was everywhere, apart from the ladies toilet where Ananya found herself fangirling . Kabir should stop smirking, because his smirks give me sensations , i cannot think straight. Rajeev 😆