Swaragini
Swaragini

speculations!!! (Page 3)

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matreyee

yup it definitely something to do with the reputation but i think his mum did have a role in it coz he does not hate any other members..he only dislikes his mum..plus calling her 'gandi aurat' he must have a reason to do so..plus i think the punishment he was given was probably bigger than the deed coz initially we saw lakshya criticizing his father's decision regarding sanskaar. if this act would have really been very shameful none of the members have supported sanskaar till date

@bold: that's a good point although love does blind us to the faults of our loved ones occassionally, but i;m digressing. 

anyways, tbh i don't really know why laksh was kicked out of the maheshwari home in the first place. was it because he talked back to his father? because he went to help out swara-ragini? because of his lifestyle as lucky? 

maybe sanskaar also questioned durga prasad? but i don't get where the news of sanskaar suicide came from. maybe he attempted suicide but instead of dying, lost his mental balance and memory? 

alleyway Goldie
alleyway
alleyway

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Applefiz

So for now Good Night Friend ! matreyee 
gd night babe!!! btw whats ur name??

Jass
matreyee Senior Member
matreyee
matreyee

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_lady

yup it definitely something to do with the reputation but i think his mum did have a role in it coz he does not hate any other members..he only dislikes his mum..plus calling her 'gandi aurat' he must have a reason to do so..plus i think the punishment he was given was probably bigger than the deed coz initially we saw lakshya criticizing his father's decision regarding sanskaar. if this act would have really been very shameful none of the members have supported sanskaar till date.

@bold: that's a good point although love does blind us to the faults of our loved ones occassionally, but i;m digressing.

anyways, tbh i don't really know why laksh was kicked out of the maheshwari home in the first place. was it because he talked back to his father? because he went to help out swara-ragini? because of his lifestyle as lucky?

maybe sanskaar also questioned durga prasad? but i don't get where the news of sanskaar suicide came from. maybe he attempted suicide but instead of dying, lost his mental balance and memory?
Yup I think he threw out laksya becoz he talked back and in process blurted out the harsh realty of DP'S out dated thought process.as for sanskaar I think he must have done something pretty big for DP to b that pissed lol..nani did talk about the possibility of sanskaar suffering a big shock so I think u r right lovley lady in process of committing suicide something must have gone horribly wrong.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tejaswiniwenham

matreyee Senior Member
matreyee
matreyee

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:29am | IP Logged

So for now Good Night Friend !matreyee
Jass

Hey jass u can call me matz coz I know my name is too long lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alleyway

alleyway Goldie
alleyway
alleyway

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

So for now Good Night Friend !matreyee
Jass

Hey jass u can call me matz coz I know my name is too long lol

Okat Matz 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Swaragini Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index