Swaragini

speculations!!! - Page 2

alleyway thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: matreyee

i actually think swara has had a lot of role since the start and since this show was advertised as having 2 protagonists  i think its about time ragini gets her share of lime light 

Ya u do have a point ! Agree with u ! thanku  yaar because ur explinations really are meaningful ! and i agree ragini should be in the limelight but the whole gadoria and the Bose Family had just an expression part as hardly people in both parts had a line but loved the chemistry between SwarYa and SaGini

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matreyee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

Laksh was about to say it to swara, what happened with sanskaar. Then he got sidetracked. So it's clearly something that would effect the sangini situation as well I think.

yup i think it must b something big...plus i found it odd how sanskaar got so attached to ragini so quickly maybe she reminds him of someone 
alleyway thumbnail
So for now Good Night Friend ! matreyee 
matreyee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Applefiz

So for now Good Night Friend ! matreyee 

gd night babe!!! btw whats ur name??
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i don't think his mom did the deed and he took the blame. she wouldn't be so angry with durga prasad then and nor would she attempt to get laksh out of the house. 

i think maybe sanskaar got busted with drugs? or like was found in the wrong place at the same time? something bad for the family's reputation as that's basically what durga prasad cares about. 
matreyee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovely_lady

i don't think his mom did the deed and he took the blame. she wouldn't be so angry with durga prasad then and nor would she attempt to get laksh out of the house. 

i think maybe sanskaar got busted with drugs? or like was found in the wrong place at the same time? something bad for the family's reputation as that's basically what durga prasad cares about. 

yup it definitely something to do with the reputation but i think his mum did have a role in it coz he does not hate any other members..he only dislikes his mum..plus calling her 'gandi aurat' he must have a reason to do so..plus i think the punishment he was given was probably bigger than the deed coz initially we saw lakshya criticizing his father's decision regarding sanskaar. if this act would have really been very shameful none of the members have supported sanskaar till date. 
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

yup it definitely something to do with the reputation but i think his mum did have a role in it coz he does not hate any other members..he only dislikes his mum..plus calling her 'gandi aurat' he must have a reason to do so..plus i think the punishment he was given was probably bigger than the deed coz initially we saw lakshya criticizing his father's decision regarding sanskaar. if this act would have really been very shameful none of the members have supported sanskaar till date

@bold: that's a good point although love does blind us to the faults of our loved ones occassionally, but i;m digressing. 

anyways, tbh i don't really know why laksh was kicked out of the maheshwari home in the first place. was it because he talked back to his father? because he went to help out swara-ragini? because of his lifestyle as lucky? 

maybe sanskaar also questioned durga prasad? but i don't get where the news of sanskaar suicide came from. maybe he attempted suicide but instead of dying, lost his mental balance and memory? 
alleyway thumbnail

gd night babe!!! btw whats ur name??

Jass
matreyee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovely_lady

@bold: that's a good point although love does blind us to the faults of our loved ones occassionally, but i;m digressing.

anyways, tbh i don't really know why laksh was kicked out of the maheshwari home in the first place. was it because he talked back to his father? because he went to help out swara-ragini? because of his lifestyle as lucky?

maybe sanskaar also questioned durga prasad? but i don't get where the news of sanskaar suicide came from. maybe he attempted suicide but instead of dying, lost his mental balance and memory?

Yup I think he threw out laksya becoz he talked back and in process blurted out the harsh realty of DP'S out dated thought process.as for sanskaar I think he must have done something pretty big for DP to b that pissed lol..nani did talk about the possibility of sanskaar suffering a big shock so I think u r right lovley lady in process of committing suicide something must have gone horribly wrong.
matreyee thumbnail

Hey jass u can call me matz coz I know my name is too long lol