India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

speculations!!!

matreyee Senior Member
matreyee
matreyee

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:53am | IP Logged
what do u guys think sanskaar did that ppl of the house got sooo pissed?? i mean it must b something really big right...i don't think its about a girl..i am pretty sure his mum was the one who must have done the deed and he must have taken all the blame!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alleyway

alleyway Goldie
alleyway
alleyway

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I agree but it could also be the reson of saying his own mother "Gandi Aurat" because when he was thrown out of the house his mother would have kept silence and his whole family's silence could have been the reson or even because if his family was not with him ! and if they would have supported him he wouldnt be in that condition

lovely_lady

matreyee Senior Member
matreyee
matreyee

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Applefiz

I agree but it could also be the reson of saying his own mother "Gandi Aurat" because when he was thrown out of the house his mother would have kept silence and his whole family's silence could have been the reson or even because if his family was not with him ! and if they would have supported him he wouldnt be in that condition

yup u see as of now this show does not have a main antagonist dadi is a bit annoying but her intentions r not pure evil and maybe in the future she can b redeemed...however i have sum serious doubts about sanskaar's mother..she seems cunnig though we will have to wait and see how things progress after his entry...i am looking forward for sum sangini interactions though i really hope  it does not involve sum forced marriage concept..as for swara and sanskaar loli think they have a long way to go to even become friends 

alleyway

alleyway Goldie
alleyway
alleyway

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by matreyee

Originally posted by Applefiz

yup u see as of now this show does not have a main antagonist dadi is a bit annoying but her intentions r not pure evil and maybe in the future she can b redeemed...however i have sum serious doubts about sanskaar's mother..she seems cunnig though we will have to wait and see how things progress after his entry...i am looking forward for sum sangini interactions though i really hope  it does not involve sum forced marriage concept..as for swara and sanskaar loli think they have a long way to go to even become friends 

Yes , mabe but i think the CVs have no plans for Love Stories but yes interations between Sagini (Sanskaar and Ragini) are sure because he wont move without ragini and her dupatta  Smile but i hope as this is going on Swara is just standing with one Line per episode hope they dont foget her ! or the SwarYa fans are gonna go mad as they are wating for an Hug scean between swara and Laksh and hope they soon get one ! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

herapannalittleliarprem_diwani

alleyway Goldie
alleyway
alleyway

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
right now for me the most cunning person is not dadi or sanskaar's mother but it is the one and only DURGAPRASADJI

minga

littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Guys m not sure if any off you heard DP and Mrs.DP talking about injustice done to their beti...not sure what that is about...par pakka maheshwari house has some deep dark secrets Big smile

herapanna

alleyway Goldie
alleyway
alleyway

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by guest28

Guys m not sure if any off you heard DP and Mrs.DP talking about injustice done to their beti...not sure what that is about...par pakka maheshwari house has some deep dark secrets Big smile

Yes thats for sure but they were talking about their son beta not beti !LOL Lol 
matreyee Senior Member
matreyee
matreyee

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by guest28

really they talked about their beti??? damn i guess i missed that part..i just heard MR DP saying meaningless stupid things about hie ego and his rules...god i find this man sooo annoying lol..i wanna know what happened with sanskaar...this is getting interesting!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

herapannaalleywaylittleliar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index