Zephyr_57

FFG Fairies, Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Is bonny his GFShockedPinch

mahiwayyy Goldie
mahiwayyy
mahiwayyy

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
so as of now arjun looks like complete negative character... till we get to know his true side of his story, it's very difficult to see his revenge on poor Sam. hope Sam shld be ten miles away from him always... and counting on our sunshine to protect Sam. .guess radz to come into picture lately as there were many symbolic scenes.. hope cvs redeem arjuns character... but plot getting very interesting day by day with more twist and gripping episodes..

edited: Also want Sam to confront arjun on preparing tat video content without her knowledge and lied to everyone during presentation without blindly accepting anything which arjun does...

Edited by MS-CaptainCool - 11 May 2015 at 9:15pm
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
yep bonny is arjun's gf
n ya m shocked that sam didnt confrnt arjun yet i wonder she ll 
neil still doesnot knw what happened btw samarj in 3days.. 
arjun is now an anti hero.. but as radhika ll protest sam fr sure though i feel MU happening btw nesam
rekha.366 IF-Stunnerz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
I loved the episode and I liked the video he showed but I want Sam ask him about the video. Arjun and Bonnie pair it is clear he is using her. His mind and heart occupied by Sam. He wants to defeat Sam by hook or crook and he will use any one who comes between him and Sam. And one thing is clear there is no pair between arjun and radhika. Seems like he also attracted by Sam. I am sure In this revenge time he also fall for her. And I liked Bonnie dialogue the video is more like love not hate. I agree with her. He is really affected by her. 
jaan..rantara.. IF-Dazzler
jaan..rantara..
jaan..rantara..

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Yas..i think he only use boony to heart smaira..he want to distroy smaira..becose he toughts smaira ke bhai e muat smaira ke vag se hui..he was her brother s friend..
Lest see..
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha.366

I loved the episode and I liked the video he showed but I want Sam ask him about the video. Arjun and Bonnie pair it is clear he is using her. His mind and heart occupied by Sam. He wants to defeat Sam by hook or crook and he will use any one who comes between him and Sam. And one thing is clear there is no pair between arjun and radhika. Seems like he also attracted by Sam. I am sure In this revenge time he also fall for her. And I liked Bonnie dialogue the video is more like love not hate. I agree with her. He is really affected by her. 

i seriously want sam to confrnt arjun..
bonnie's line was symbolic.. he ll face this situatn soon..
arjun radhika scene seemed like radhika ll be protectng sam and m sure she ll do arjun's revenge khulasa. n i feel raneil together ll do that..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index