Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

OMG (Page 3)

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuMP

I would like the show to proceed thusly.

Rads - everyone thinks she is a pushover, so they try to use her in some way against Sam. But Sam and she bond and she becomes a double agent working for SamLOL

Arjun - if BONNIE is his taste in women, I want him far far away from both Sam and Rads

Neil - He can be a support system for the girls.

Sam - want her to form her own agency

For a change, let this be something other than a love story.

arjun is using bonnie for sure. 
lets c in future if sam forms her own agency.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni595

Bonnie definitely seems to be a pawn in Arjun's master plan. Whilst she was getting all angsty, he didn't seem the least bit attracted to her/exhibit any romantic feelings for her but rather more interested in his plans to alienate Sam and Bonnie being one of them. Bonnie's words of seeing love in the pictures and not hate definitely seems foreshadowing of the love to mix in with the hate he has for Sam.

Those chamchas are super annoying in their quest to harass Radz all the time. She hasn't really done anything to them or upped them on anything before the Maybeline idea session for them to feel insecure. I liked her idea though but made me think BirdSong has no sense of hierarchy or set positions lol everyone is involved with everything!

Neil seemed justified in being mad at Sam. Being best friends, it made sense from his Pov he was upset that she met someone from their company and started working on a presentation and didn't tell him anything about it. I loved the way Sam sensed that whilst watching the video and kept looking at Neil for his reaction. Their friendship is portrayed as so genuine and real that I'm dreading the breaking/drift that'll happen. This friendship though is definitely stronger and will withstand much worse and so Arjun will probably have to up the stakes.

ya that is obvious arjun is using bonnie.. 
and nesam's friendship is amazing i think ppl thinking neil hvng feelings for sam because their bond is so strong.. i see friendship nothng else. neil was justified today..
n ya lets c what arjun does to break nesam. but m sure that neil ll defo feel that arjun is upto somethng and is not good fr sam. same goes with radhika. so i feel they are going to expose arjun in future

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011soni595

beatsdongandy IF-Sizzlerz
beatsdongandy
beatsdongandy

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
why on earth every story must have characters like those chamchas :| i hate them..neil is like that friend whom every girl would want in her life as best frnd.nesam r d best frndship bond i hv seen in indian tv :) n arjun-bonnie is not a big deal.arjun clearly is more involved in taking revenge from sam :o what did that poor girl do?? :( i m happy seeing sam not getting angry at radz.hope thr frndship atory ll start soon.overall it was good episode.

sun2011

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Yeah the past two episodes looked at as a whole seemed like Radhika and Neil will be hurdles in Arjun's way to destroy Sam. Radz is the hurdle he doesn't see coming because it hasn't happened yet - SaRa friendship, so he can't plan for it.

Maybe in the future they might show Neil has more than platonic feelings for Sam (I hope not) but for now nothing suggests there is anything more and their conflicts make sense for friends to have. I'd hate for their friendship to get messy and be ruined by one falling for the other. A guy and girl can be friends and remain so without romantic feelings coming in the way.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahiwayyysun2011Lifez_BeautifulRi21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beatsdongandy

why on earth every story must have characters like those chamchas :| i hate them..neil is like that friend whom every girl would want in her life as best frnd.nesam r d best frndship bond i hv seen in indian tv :) n arjun-bonnie is not a big deal.arjun clearly is more involved in taking revenge from sam :o what did that poor girl do?? :( i m happy seeing sam not getting angry at radz.hope thr frndship atory ll start soon.overall it was good episode.

ya i wnt more filter epis now.. 
sara friendship coming very soon now

sun2011

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni595

Yeah the past two episodes looked at as a whole seemed like Radhika and Neil will be hurdles in Arjun's way to destroy Sam. Radz is the hurdle he doesn't see coming because it hasn't happened yet - SaRa friendship, so he can't plan for it.

Maybe in the future they might show Neil has more than platonic feelings for Sam (I hope not) but for now nothing suggests there is anything more and their conflicts make sense for friends to have. I'd hate for their friendship to get messy and be ruined by one falling for the other. A guy and girl can be friends and remain so without romantic feelings coming in the way.

exactly i do think arjun wont see the hurdle in the form of radhz as he ll be busy seperatng nesam till then sara ll happen and raneil alrdy happened.. n i think radhika ll come to knw about arjun's motives and ll infrm ths to neil and together they ll pln to expose arjun..
and i really dnt think that neil has feelings for sam. he genuinely cares for her and yes ofcourse loves her but as a friend.. i see in all this mess sara and raniel happening.. and hopefully arjun developing feelings for sam

sun2011

Heavens_Kiss IF-Rockerz
Heavens_Kiss
Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
This episode was LOL I was half expecting Bonnie and Arjun anyways so wasn't really surprised! But what got me thinking is how will Radhika feature into this whole story of Arjun-Neil-Sam and Bird Song. I mean they talk abt her being a major player as the show goes on. Their protagonist? And right now she is looking like an extra doing clerical duties lol. Is Arjun going to separate Neil from Sam by using Radhika? Hmm let's break down the Arjun-Radhika scene for a minute.

Arjun says nothing can come in his way to destroying Samaira. Radhika enters. He is extremely rude to her (yeah she ain't falling for him anytime soon LOL). Radhika leaves. Bonnie says Radhika is a nobody. Arjun says everyone is somebody and it is his duty to find out who will cause a problem when. Bonnie says Neil is his biggest problem and he will never be able to separate him from Sam. Arjun looks away towards the door where Radhika left!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahiwayyysun2011Ri21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
have to watch more episodes to see whether arjun ll use radhika or not.. he is using everyn girl now Confused
anyways i want whatever happens with raneil to be genuine they alrdy share a comfrt zone

sun2011

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index