India-Forums

Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

OMG (Page 2)

-Cara- Senior Member
-Cara-
-Cara-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
I just love Neil and Samaira's bond. His anger was justified. Friends deserve to know your whereabouts before your colleagues but at the same time friends don't hold anything against each other for long. Loved how Neil let go of his ego and asked for a hug. Arjun's entry at that time showed he is gonna come between them. And I have a feeling Arjun ks gonna use Radhika against Sam. May be Radhika's closeness to Neil wont go down well with Sam. Arjun is gonna do so much of damage. 
Bonnie Arjun was actually a shocker. 

I absolutely agree with you. Changu Mangu are getting too much.. But I like Teji and Birju scenes as well. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahiwayyysun2011soni595Ri21

AnuMP IF-Rockerz
AnuMP
AnuMP

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
I would like the show to proceed thusly.

Rads - everyone thinks she is a pushover, so they try to use her in some way against Sam. But Sam and she bond and she becomes a double agent working for SamLOL

Arjun - if BONNIE is his taste in women, I want him far far away from both Sam and Rads

Neil - He can be a support system for the girls.

Sam - want her to form her own agency

For a change, let this be something other than a love story.

Edited by AnuMP - 11 May 2015 at 12:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011DivyaDivI10Ri21

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Bonnie definitely seems to be a pawn in Arjun's master plan. Whilst she was getting all angsty, he didn't seem the least bit attracted to her/exhibit any romantic feelings for her but rather more interested in his plans to alienate Sam and Bonnie being one of them. Bonnie's words of seeing love in the pictures and not hate definitely seems foreshadowing of the love to mix in with the hate he has for Sam.

Those chamchas are super annoying in their quest to harass Radz all the time. She hasn't really done anything to them or upped them on anything before the Maybeline idea session for them to feel insecure. I liked her idea though but made me think BirdSong has no sense of hierarchy or set positions lol everyone is involved with everything!

Neil seemed justified in being mad at Sam. Being best friends, it made sense from his Pov he was upset that she met someone from their company and started working on a presentation and didn't tell him anything about it. I loved the way Sam sensed that whilst watching the video and kept looking at Neil for his reaction. Their friendship is portrayed as so genuine and real that I'm dreading the breaking/drift that'll happen. This friendship though is definitely stronger and will withstand much worse and so Arjun will probably have to up the stakes.

Edited by soni595 - 11 May 2015 at 12:55pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cara-mahiwayyysun2011Lifez_BeautifulRi21

viji2111 Goldie
viji2111
viji2111

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Ri I told you na we are going to be BoAred.Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Lifez_BeautifulRi21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kruthi24

Okay...so today's episode had a lot of things..
Neil getting angry with Sam was totally justified. ..
But I don't know if Cvs are planning to show a romantic track between them...let's wait and see...there's no use thinking about that
Radhika's confidence idea was nice...
Sam didn't seem upset with Radz in the scene...ok..maybe because she was too engrossed. .
These chamchas are really into my head...they are so annoying!!
Radz entering the washroom and telling Arjun that it was a common one was nice...
Bonnie with Arjun...I expected that cos Arjun doesn't seem to be like the one who will divulge his plans to some random girl
I guess Arjun will use Radz to distance Neil from Sam...maybe..not sure though(the way he was looking at Radz n telling har koi kuch toh hota hai or something
PS:Arjun not paired with Radz!! Yippee!! 

neil was possesive about sam. so he being best friend his feelings are justified. i didnt see romntc feelings fr hr..
radhz ll defo be the hurdle in arjun's plan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rihan05

Same here, never did i think they will show Arjun n Bonnie Dead
but today's episode just confirmed Neil has feelings for Sam, after Radhika went, Arjun dialogue to Bonnie was symbolic, it had some hidden meanings, with each passing Arjun's character is confusing me more!! Sam ignoring Arjun ?? bt during the party she kept staring Arjun him

arjun ll soon trap sam for sure.. and i felt neil was possesve about sam.

sun2011

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..sahana..

Seriously Arjun and Bonnie? But, i am sure arjun is using Bonnie. 

ya thats for sure. he is so much engrossed in his revnge he cant love someone nw..

sun2011

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cara-

I just love Neil and Samaira's bond. His anger was justified. Friends deserve to know your whereabouts before your colleagues but at the same time friends don't hold anything against each other for long. Loved how Neil let go of his ego and asked for a hug. Arjun's entry at that time showed he is gonna come between them. And I have a feeling Arjun ks gonna use Radhika against Sam. May be Radhika's closeness to Neil wont go down well with Sam. Arjun is gonna do so much of damage. 
Bonnie Arjun was actually a shocker. 

I absolutely agree with you. Changu Mangu are getting too much.. But I like Teji and Birju scenes as well. 

i dont think sam ll feel anythng seeing raneil. whatever it is i feel raneil ll expose arjun

sun2011

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index