Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: beatsdongandy

why on earth every story must have characters like those chamchas :| i hate them..neil is like that friend whom every girl would want in her life as best frnd.nesam r d best frndship bond i hv seen in indian tv :) n arjun-bonnie is not a big deal.arjun clearly is more involved in taking revenge from sam :o what did that poor girl do?? :( i m happy seeing sam not getting angry at radz.hope thr frndship atory ll start soon.overall it was good episode.

ya i wnt more filter epis now.. 
sara friendship coming very soon now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ri21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: soni595

Yeah the past two episodes looked at as a whole seemed like Radhika and Neil will be hurdles in Arjun's way to destroy Sam. Radz is the hurdle he doesn't see coming because it hasn't happened yet - SaRa friendship, so he can't plan for it.

Maybe in the future they might show Neil has more than platonic feelings for Sam (I hope not) but for now nothing suggests there is anything more and their conflicts make sense for friends to have. I'd hate for their friendship to get messy and be ruined by one falling for the other. A guy and girl can be friends and remain so without romantic feelings coming in the way.

exactly i do think arjun wont see the hurdle in the form of radhz as he ll be busy seperatng nesam till then sara ll happen and raneil alrdy happened.. n i think radhika ll come to knw about arjun's motives and ll infrm ths to neil and together they ll pln to expose arjun..
and i really dnt think that neil has feelings for sam. he genuinely cares for her and yes ofcourse loves her but as a friend.. i see in all this mess sara and raniel happening.. and hopefully arjun developing feelings for sam
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This episode was 😆 I was half expecting Bonnie and Arjun anyways so wasn't really surprised! But what got me thinking is how will Radhika feature into this whole story of Arjun-Neil-Sam and Bird Song. I mean they talk abt her being a major player as the show goes on. Their protagonist? And right now she is looking like an extra doing clerical duties lol. Is Arjun going to separate Neil from Sam by using Radhika? Hmm let's break down the Arjun-Radhika scene for a minute.

Arjun says nothing can come in his way to destroying Samaira. Radhika enters. He is extremely rude to her (yeah she ain't falling for him anytime soon 😆). Radhika leaves. Bonnie says Radhika is a nobody. Arjun says everyone is somebody and it is his duty to find out who will cause a problem when. Bonnie says Neil is his biggest problem and he will never be able to separate him from Sam. Arjun looks away towards the door where Radhika left!
Ri21 thumbnail
have to watch more episodes to see whether arjun ll use radhika or not.. he is using everyn girl now ðŸ˜•
anyways i want whatever happens with raneil to be genuine they alrdy share a comfrt zone
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Is bonny his GF😲😵
mahiwayyy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
so as of now arjun looks like complete negative character... till we get to know his true side of his story, it's very difficult to see his revenge on poor Sam. hope Sam shld be ten miles away from him always... and counting on our sunshine to protect Sam. .guess radz to come into picture lately as there were many symbolic scenes.. hope cvs redeem arjuns character... but plot getting very interesting day by day with more twist and gripping episodes..

edited: Also want Sam to confront arjun on preparing tat video content without her knowledge and lied to everyone during presentation without blindly accepting anything which arjun does...Edited by MS-CaptainCool - 8 years ago
Ri21 thumbnail
yep bonny is arjun's gf
n ya m shocked that sam didnt confrnt arjun yet i wonder she ll 
neil still doesnot knw what happened btw samarj in 3days.. 
arjun is now an anti hero.. but as radhika ll protest sam fr sure though i feel MU happening btw nesam
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the episode and I liked the video he showed but I want Sam ask him about the video. Arjun and Bonnie pair it is clear he is using her. His mind and heart occupied by Sam. He wants to defeat Sam by hook or crook and he will use any one who comes between him and Sam. And one thing is clear there is no pair between arjun and radhika. Seems like he also attracted by Sam. I am sure In this revenge time he also fall for her. And I liked Bonnie dialogue the video is more like love not hate. I agree with her. He is really affected by her. 
jaan..rantara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yas..i think he only use boony to heart smaira..he want to distroy smaira..becose he toughts smaira ke bhai e muat smaira ke vag se hui..he was her brother s friend..
Lest see..
Ri21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rekha.366

I loved the episode and I liked the video he showed but I want Sam ask him about the video. Arjun and Bonnie pair it is clear he is using her. His mind and heart occupied by Sam. He wants to defeat Sam by hook or crook and he will use any one who comes between him and Sam. And one thing is clear there is no pair between arjun and radhika. Seems like he also attracted by Sam. I am sure In this revenge time he also fall for her. And I liked Bonnie dialogue the video is more like love not hate. I agree with her. He is really affected by her. 

i seriously want sam to confrnt arjun..
bonnie's line was symbolic.. he ll face this situatn soon..
arjun radhika scene seemed like radhika ll be protectng sam and m sure she ll do arjun's revenge khulasa. n i feel raneil together ll do that..