Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
ok forget everythng
 arjun and bonnie??? like seriously?? ðŸ˜² i never thought in my wildest dreams of this. though i feel he is using her too.. ðŸ˜•
anyways so arjun says that with sam he has only enimity and he ll destroy her.. but i wonder how ll he trap her again coz she is alrdy maintaining distance now. bonnie says to destry her he have to remove neil frm her life.. so ya i think neil sam might hv misunderstanding but i think there friendship is too strong. loved the way neil just let it go, he cant remain angry with her.. i do feel neil ll realise that arjun is not a good person. why i think raneil together ll expose arjun now? ðŸ˜ƒ
radhika coming to the wshroom was symbolic that she ll protect sam.. 
and arjun coming in btw nesam hug was symbolic of him coming btw them..
as sam said to neil that she ll become heartbroken if neil breaks her trust..
so i think sam ll really hv a tough time now. as of now arjun is badly in revnge mode..
i dont how ll arjun trap her again.. piyali seemed unhappy with sam she is always unhappy with her not a big deal. neil's anger was justified.
i loved the part bonnie said the pictures depicted love more than enimity..
so party happens tmrw and arjun thinking of breaking nesam..
waiting for the party now
n these chamchas are becoming irritating now. hope sam only scolds them.. but it was good as radhika went to the washroom..
radhika telling about line. atmabishaws was nice.. shows that in future sara ll understand eachother. though i see sam melting now. hoping to see sara now
Edited by Ri21 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Seriously bonnie n arjun ðŸ˜µ
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
IDK I felt like Arjun is clearly using Bonnie as the means to an end. I expected something like this last day itself. It's obvious that Arjun is trying to create a relationship with everyone around Samaira. This theme can be done extremely well if they work properly on this. Arjun does seem single-minded but Radhika stumbling on Arjun was slightly symbolic.
Sam and Neil are cute as usual but I was too intrigued with Arjun and Bonnie to notice lol. So Arjun's first plan is to alienate Neil from Sam. I suppose he will succeed at that in the beginning. Arjun is basically the anti-hero right now. Interesting. 
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Star_girl

IDK I felt like Arjun is clearly using Bonnie as the means to an end. I expected something like this last day itself. It's obvious that Arjun is trying to create a relationship with everyone around Samaira. This theme can be done extremely well if they work properly on this. Arjun does seem single-minded but Radhika stumbling on Arjun was slightly symbolic.

Sam and Neil are cute as usual but I was too intrigued with Arjun and Bonnie to notice lol. So Arjun's first plan is to alienate Neil from Sam. I suppose he will succeed at that in the beginning. Arjun is basically the anti-hero right now. Interesting. 

exactly with nesam seperating we ll hv sara their.. and somehow i feel radhika ll clear mu btw nesam and raneil both exposing arjun.. 
Kruthi24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Okay...so today's episode had a lot of things..
Neil getting angry with Sam was totally justified. ..
But I don't know if Cvs are planning to show a romantic track between them...let's wait and see...there's no use thinking about that
Radhika's confidence idea was nice...
Sam didn't seem upset with Radz in the scene...ok..maybe because she was too engrossed. .
These chamchas are really into my head...they are so annoying!!
Radz entering the washroom and telling Arjun that it was a common one was nice...
Bonnie with Arjun...I expected that cos Arjun doesn't seem to be like the one who will divulge his plans to some random girl
I guess Arjun will use Radz to distance Neil from Sam...maybe..not sure though(the way he was looking at Radz n telling har koi kuch toh hota hai or something
PS:Arjun not paired with Radz!! Yippee!! 

Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Same here, never did i think they will show Arjun n Bonnie 🤢
but today's episode just confirmed Neil has feelings for Sam, after Radhika went, Arjun dialogue to Bonnie was symbolic, it had some hidden meanings, with each passing Arjun's character is confusing me more!! Sam ignoring Arjun ?? bt during the party she kept staring Arjun himEdited by Rihan05 - 8 years ago
..sahana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Seriously Arjun and Bonnie? But, i am sure arjun is using Bonnie. 
DivI10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arjun such a confusing character ever I seen in tv.. unstill knowin the reason for the revenge its ll be like dis.. I really dislike the idea Bonnie being his GF 😡 ..

liked the episode coz of Sam Neil scenes Aww Neil can't be angry wit her long.. also liked radz lines for mebling
-Cara- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just love Neil and Samaira's bond. His anger was justified. Friends deserve to know your whereabouts before your colleagues but at the same time friends don't hold anything against each other for long. Loved how Neil let go of his ego and asked for a hug. Arjun's entry at that time showed he is gonna come between them. And I have a feeling Arjun ks gonna use Radhika against Sam. May be Radhika's closeness to Neil wont go down well with Sam. Arjun is gonna do so much of damage. 
Bonnie Arjun was actually a shocker. 

I absolutely agree with you. Changu Mangu are getting too much.. But I like Teji and Birju scenes as well. 

AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I would like the show to proceed thusly.

Rads - everyone thinks she is a pushover, so they try to use her in some way against Sam. But Sam and she bond and she becomes a double agent working for Sam😆

Arjun - if BONNIE is his taste in women, I want him far far away from both Sam and Rads

Neil - He can be a support system for the girls.

Sam - want her to form her own agency

For a change, let this be something other than a love story.
Edited by AnuMP - 8 years ago